Chapter 16: Sweet Goodnight

Forbidden Affection

 

1 Year later……

Sunny was sleeping when she felt that someone was watching her, she slowly open her eyes and notice a figure of a man standing next to her bed. It was a few seconds later when she realize that it was her boyfriend, Lee Sungmin.

“Omo, you scared me to death” Sunny said as she sit up. Sungmin gave her a sweet smile as he approach Sunny and sit on the side of her bed facing her.

“I didn’t mean to scare you”

“What are you doing here?”

“Watching you sleep”

“Do you often do that?”

“Just a couple of months ago”

“Jinja?”

“Ne, go back to sleep now”

“How can I sleep when I know that somebody’s watching me?”

“Don’t mind that somebody’s watching”

“Teach me how to do that”

Sungmin lean on her and give her a peck on her lips.

“Oh, never mind, I’ll just sleep”

“You’re Sleeping Beauty’s reverse”

“Wae”

“Aurora woke up when got kissed by her prince charming, while you sleep when get kissed”

“Are you my prince charming?”

“Am I not?”

“No you’re not”

“Yah!”

Sunny lay down.

“Coz you’re my king” She said and winks at him.

 

Witchwood

Tiffany grabs her dusty book and sit on the floor.

“Aishh! Do I really need to read all of this?”

She was about to flip the book’s pages when she heard a knocking sound. She put the book on the floor, stands up and opens the door, but no one was there. The knocking continues, she was thinking if the sound comes from her window but, how could it be? Her room was located on the 2nd floor of Yuri’s house. She dared to open it and spotted Donghae.

“Yah, go inside palli!” She ordered to him.

“Waeyo?” She asks

“Just visiting you.”

“What if someone sees you?”

“No one does, don’t worry”

“Just don’t visit more often huh?”

“Ne, I just miss my yeojachingu”

“Jinja?”

Donghae nods “I bought food” He said as he raises the paper bag on his hands. “Are you busy?”

“Not really, I just need to read the book”

They sit on the floor and lean their back against the wall. Donghae wrap her hands on Tiffany’s waist; she was almost leaning on Donghae than the wall. She pick the dusty book and place it on her lap.

“Do you really need to read all of that?”

“Ne”

“What was it all about?”

“Potions, spells, charms”

“How about black magic?”

“It was located on the other book” She said while gesturing the black book place on the table. Tiffany grabs her eye glasses and wear it.

“What’s with the glasses?” Donghae ask

“My eyes got problem, sometimes things get blurred. They say that someone put a spell on me”

“Jinja?”

“Ne, she’s in my class. But never mind, as long as she’s happy on what’s she’s doing to me”

“Did you ever dare to look some spells at the black book”

“Ne, and I accidentally use one curse, not one but two”

“Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Bad girl”

“Wae? If I didn’t use that I’m already dead now. You’ll not have a beautiful and loving girlfriend”

They look at each other and have a short silence.

“I’m just joking, don’t take it seriously” Tiffany said and turns to a smile.

“That’s true”

Tiffany starts on flipping the book and reading it.

“Mianhae, you might get bored” Tiffany said

“Aniyo, don’t worry”

Tiffany continue on reading and got surprise when a cookie appears in front of her.

“Have a break”

When she was about to grab the cookie from Donghae’s hands, he quickly pull the cookie.

“I’ll just feed you, continue reading”

After an hour, Donghae notice that Tiffany’s head as dropping to his chest. He took the book and put it aside. He carries Tiffany to her bed and covers her with blanket. He removed her eye glasses and tucks her hair on her ears. He gave her a goodnight kiss.

“Saranghae” He whispered to her.

He turn the lights off and left.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Short Chapter

 

Sorry!!

 

 

Comment and Subscribe!!!!