Chapter 3: The Chronicles of the Crusades (Part 1)

Forbidden Affection

 

Steven: just mix the 2 parts of frankincense and 1 part of gum. Then add 1 ounces of oil.

The bell rang

Steven: I’ll just check your Blessing oil tomorrow.

Tiffany: hey, where’s Yuri?

Ryeowook: maybe dating with Ki Bum.

Tiffany: oh….

Tiffany went outside and sat at the bench together with her dusty books and broomstick.

Tiffany: Potions…

She said as she slid her fingers in each of the pages.

<3---<3---<3

Yoona and Sooyoung went out of the Plumes University and find some place to hang out.

Sooyoung; maybe she can share a sit?

(Pointing at the girl sitting at the bench)

They approach the girl.

Yoona: annyeong, can we sit here? (Pointing at the empty sit)

Girl: sure.

She gives them more space to sit.

Sooyoung: I’m Sooyoung

Yoona: Yoona.

Tiffany: I’m Tiffany

Yoona: you’re a --- Witch?

Tiffany: ne, you?

Yoona showed her left wing.

Tiffany: oh, we’re not gonna fight, are we?

Sooyoung: oh no.

Yoona: Fallen and Witches are not as worse as the Vampires and the Wolves.

<3---<3---<3

Jessica: Why are you here?

Sunny: I just want to see what life there is when the sun rises.

Jessica: you’re not a day-walker.

Sunny: I know.

Jessica: come on, let’s go home.

Jessica gets some blanket from the clinic and cover Sunny.

Jessica: Just tell me if the sun rays are getting on you.

They walk out and headed to Bloody Haven.

<3---<3---<3

Yoona: the war between them starts because of Soonkyu, a vampire, got in loved with Sungmin, a wolf.

Sooyoung: it was prohibited. They are afraid of mixing the bloodlines.

Yoona: but love conquers all.

They saw 2 immortal walking; the one was covered with a blanket.

Sooyoung: see that girl?

Tiffany: the one covered?

Yoona: That’s Soonkyu

Sooyoung: She died, always.  She just reincarnate every 16 years. Maybe Gad was just testing their love.

Tiffany: how about Sungmin?

Sooyoung: he just wait Sunny to reincarnate, love her and watch her die, again and again.

Yoona: and that hurts a lot.

Tiffany: How is this started? Not the blood feud, the two of them.

Yoona: when the two of them was caught. The rulers from the 2 kingdom involve gave a punishment to them. From the Vampires, they will execute Soonkyu.

Tiffany: how was Soonkyu executed?

Sooyoung: it was dawn at Bloody Haven, it was open to public. Soonkyu was in chains same as Sungmin who is just a few inches away from her.

Yoona: the sun was already rising. At the execution place, the roof was already opening, it alarmed all of them especially Soonkyu.

Sooyoung: Sungmin said, “Soonkyu, just look at me”

Yoona: Sunny replied, “If the sun reaches me, don’t look”. Soonkyu was looking at the roof and waiting for her end.

Sooyoung: Sungmin said, “just look at me”. Soonkyu look at her. Then Sungmin said…

Yoona & Sooyoung: Saranghae…

Yoona: of course Soonkyu replied, but after she said the magical words, the Roof finally opened up and she burned.

 Tiffany: She died in front of Sungmin?

Sooyoung: they really planned Sungmin to watch he die it was the Wolves punishment for him. No one really knows why Soonkyu reincarnates; they just hide her away from Sungmin in this lifetime.

Tiffany: how do you know this story?

Yoona: You mean, you don’t have any idea about this?

Sooyoung: my mother always tells this story, word by word every day.

Tiffany: My mother died when I was 5,

Sooyoung: why?

“Because of your stupid policies”

Tiffany: uhmmm… someone cursed her.

The bell rang.

Yoona: Oh

Tiffany: Thank you, I enjoyed your company.

Sooyoung; See you around.

<3---<3---<3

Jessica was walking towards Heechul.

Jessica: Heechul.

Heechul: wae?

Jessica: soon, Sunny will know that she’s a Day-walker.

Heechul; what?

Jessica; do you even know that she stay here? I just sent her home. Good thing we didn’t meet Sungmin on our way.

Heechul: It can’t be. We’ve been hiding her for 16 years.

Jessica: I heard that Sungmin was confused why Sunny didn’t show up.

Heechul: We need to keep Sunny hidden.

Jessica: her 17th birthday is 3 days from now. What will happen to her if she reached that age? Her life range is just 16 years.

Heechul: if she reaches 17, this will be her last life. She’ll not reincarnate again. Sunny was executed in every lifetime she meet Sungmin, burned out, got a starshot, killed by wolves brutally and any other worst execution you could imagine.

Jessica: What can we do?

Heechul: we need to guard Sunny all day and all night. And secure that Sungmin will not know that Sunny is with us and reaching 17. If she reaches 17 and Sungmin knows that, he’ll let go of Sunny, knowing that she’ll not reincarnate again, right?

Jessica: right. One of the high class vampires wants to marry Sunny. We need her to get marry before Sungmin could find her.

Heechul: Don’t worry, after 3 days, the curse will be broken.