Chapter 11: Liar!

Forbidden Affection

 

At the picnic…..

“Why is he here?” Tiffany whispered to Yuri while she sat beside her.

“Who?”

“Sungmin”

“Sunny invited him”

“Her friend?”

“She said that he’s her friend, but if you observe them, it’s more than friends”

“What do you mean?”

“Look at them”

Looking at them makes me realize that they are already falling for each other. But what if, Sunny will die because this is her last life? Is Sungmin aware of that?

“Maybe they’re really close...”

“Fany, someone is looking for you” Yoona said.

“Donghae oppa!” Sooyoung exclaimed

It’s him again! Donghae, what’s with you, are you following me?

I walk to him.

“You knew each other?” Sooyoung ask.

Donghae nods.

“There will be an event this evening, I just want to ask if…”

“If?”

“If you want to go…with me?” He stammer.

I want to say no, but all of their eyes are on me, it will be too embarrassing for him if I decline.

“Sure” I said.

“Ok, I’ll just see you there” He said with a grin on his face and leave.

Eotokke!!

Donghae’s POV

She agreed!! Omo! What should I wear for tonight?

Henry: hey! What cause you to smile like that?

Me: nothing,

He looked at me with suspicion

Me: nothing!

Henry: It’s the girl again?

Me: so what?

Henry: you’re so interested to her, why?

Me: you’re asking me why? Come on, help me pick some clothes.

End of POV

The Bloody Haven

At lunch, Heechul was eating beside Jessica when Sulli approach him.

“They plan to meet tonight at Stardale’s event” Sulli whispered then go away.

Heechul put down his fork loudly.

“So you’re keeping an eye on them?” Jessica said

“Sungmin, what should I do for you to go away”

“If you can’t please him to go away then, use the other method”

Heechul gave her a smirk and continue on eating.

“Fun Costume” Event, Stardale

 

 

Donghae: hey, gorgeous.

Tiffany: wow, you look nice.

Donghae: kaja!

Meanwhile….

“Where is he” Sunny thought “He’s 30 minutes late”

Sunny’s nervous of Sungmin’s being late. She walks into the woods to go to the Woodland until she notice a blood at one of the tree’s bark. She brushes her hand slightly to the bark and smell the blood stick to her hands. Sungmin

“Sungmin-sshi!” She shouted while roaming around the woods. She shouted several times before she could hear Sungmin’s scream, screaming in pain. And there was Sungmin; lying at the tree’s roots, half-, with blood flowing through his wounds.

“Omo! Who did this to you?”

“I’m ambushed” He said as he groans in pain.

Sunny calls Tiffany. He already lost too much blood. Without any hesitation, Sunny bites her wrist until she can see her own blood drops and let Sungmin drink it.

“Here” Sunny said

Sungmin shook his head

“You need this, or else you’ll die”

Sungmin grabs Sunny’s wrist and the blood coming out from it. After half a minute, Tiffany came with her broomstick’s help and Donghae landed after her.

“Omo, what happened?” Tiffany exclaimed

“Hurry, cast a spell” Sunny said.

“I don’t know if it’ll work”

“Just do it” Sunny said, Sungmin let go of her wrist and Tiffany came near him. She put her hands on the top of Sungmin’s body and chanted.

“Rivers shall flow
be pure and crystalline
but red rivers must not
they must be trapped inside his being
this river so red
Must be stopped with a Golden net
Stop it now, stop it bled”

“This will only stop its bleeding” Tiffany said after her chant. “Sunny, Gwenchana?”

“Ne, gwenchana”

“You lost blood” Donghae said as Sunny bite again her wrist and planning to let Sungmin drink it again.

“No, you’ll lost blood” Sungmin said.

“Gwenchana?” Sunny ask

Sungmin just nod

Because Sunny and Sungmin needed assistance because of their condition, Donghae volunteered to use his house. Tiffany, Sunny and Sungmin stayed at Donghae’s house for that night. The next morning……..

Sunny: Hey!

Sungmin: hey, gwenchana?

Sunny: I should ask you that.

Sungmin: I’m fine.

Eunhyuk approach the two.

Eunhyuk: Sungmin, want us to take revenge at him?

Eunhyuk nods at Heechul.

Heechul was the one who plans to get Sungmin ambushed, but Sungmin didn’t want Sunny to know that Heechul was the one behind.

Sunny: He did the~~

Sunny walks toward Heechul.

“Please don’t bite, don’t bite” Sungmin thought, because it a vampire bites and the blood of someone, his/her memory will be copied and viewed by the vampire.

Sunny: What did you do to Sungmin?

Heechul: I didn’t do anything!

Sunny quickly grab his neck and bit him. After letting him go, she slap him hardly that anyone can hear, Yoona, Sooyoung, Sungmin, Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk, Jessica, Yuri, KiBum, Ryeowook, Tiffany and Donghae turn their heads to see the scene at the center of the campus quadrangle.

Sunny: liar!

Sunny walk away while wiping the blood left at with the back of her hands.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT!!