Chapter 2: Hae’s Acrimony

Forbidden Affection

 

Tiffany: I don’t want to be the Adept!

Yuri: You had no choice, besides, you deserve it.

Tiffany: I don’t want to be skillful because…

Yuri: because?

Tiffany: I just want to protect myself.

Yuri: protect from what?

Tiffany: from…

The door opens.

Ryeowook: Yuri, the elders wants to talk to us. We’re the Royals.

Ryeowook held Yuri’s hands and they walk away.

Yuri: Tiff, just tell me later.

Tiffany nod.

The Eternal Café, Stardale Glen

Henry: Do you know him?

Donghae: Of course not.

Yoona: why do you look that way? It seems like that wizard stole something valuable from you.

Donghae: His clan had stolen my father’s life!

Henry: Donghae, don’t get the whole clan involved.

Sooyoung: your father is a Death Dealer (means the one who had the mission of executing) for the wretched Nephs. What happened to him is a part of the mission.

Donghae: they’re still the reason why my father died and that will never change!

Sooyoung: that’s why you want to kill the Neph’s daughter?

Donghae: I’ll do that because I’m the Adept, the Death Dealer.

Yoona: You already accept the mission?

Henry: by the next full moon, the Elders and the whole clan will honor him, and give the mission.

Yoona: who’s that girl you’ll kill? The one at Witchwood?

Sooyoung: her mother is the only one who messed up with the rules, her daughter don’t need to suffer.

Henry: rules are rules Sooyoung.

Donghae: I need to find that girl.

Yoona: and kill her?

Henry: will you kill her because of your mission as the Death Dealer or for vengeance?

Donghae: Both.

*Loud crashing sound*

Everyone panicked. Eunhyuk enters the café, running and look back at the door, waiting Heechul to enter.

Sooyoung: what’s happening?

A pixie answered.

Kyuhyun: Werewolves vs. Vampires again.

Yoona: a serious duel?

Seohyun: no, can we just have a peace maker before our precious café became dust?

Henry: you two, go home now.

Yoona: how about you?

Donghae: we’ll just help in here.

Heechul enters, he exercise his neck. Eunhyuk grabs a table and throw it to Heechul but Heechul moves quickly. The table hits the glass wall of the café. They run to each other but Henry holds Heechul, same as Donghae to Eunhyuk.

Shindong: Look what you did!

Henry: Would you mind to have a better place to fight or play?

Kangin came out from the kitchen.

Kangin: you two again? Can’t you see the sign outside? It says that this is a CAFÉ and not a BATTLE ARENA. Pay for this!

Eunhyuk: how much?

Yesung:  how much? Work for it you bastard.

Heechul: he’s the one who throws the table; he’s the one who’ll receive the punishment.

Kangin: it should be the two of you.

Shindong: wash the dishes or else we’ll tell the Elders of Stardale that you cause public distraction, again.

Yesung: you’ll not allowed to step your foot in Stardale if that happens.

Jessica: don’t worry they’ll do the kitchen work.

Eunhyuk / Heechul: hamkke?

Jessica: I already told you Heechul, fighting with the Wolves is very lame idea, show some class.

Jessica walks away. Donghae and Henry handed the two to Kangin.

The Bloody Haven

Jessica: Heechul messed up again.

Krystal: With whom?

Jessica: Eunhyuk.

Sunny: the new weapon is ready to use.

The walk near the table where the new swords and daggers was laid. It had a cylindrical crystal along the centre and had a silver fluid inside it.

Jessica: what’s inside?

Amber: I had researched that Lycans got easily killed by silver.

Jessica and Sunny examined the sword and dagger.

Amber: the sword discharges the silver fluid when you use it to a wolf.

Sunny: so we’ll declare an official war against them?

Jessica: not now, our warriors are not ready and they are few. We just need to be ready all the time.

The Woodland

Taemin: where’s Eunhyuk?

Sungmin: washing plates at the café.

Key: mwo?

Hyoyeon: they fight in public a while ago. That’s their punishment. How’s the new equipment?

Minho: I just finish it.

Sungmin: what’s the use?

Jonhyung: Just wear these gloves on your claws. See this thing? (Points at the tips of the gloves with neon lights.)

Hyoyeon: ultraviolet?

Jonhyung: this will release some ultraviolet ammunition when touches the flesh of them.

Sungmin: do you mean, it will release UV bullets? Directly inside the body?

Onew: yes, cut their flesh, the ammunition releases then BOOM! Vampires to ashes.

Hyoyeon: what about the day-walkers, Jessica and Heechul?

Taemin: don’t worry we added some essence of garlic to the UV.

Sungmin: clever.

Hyoyeon: create gloves that will suit to the whole den. They will attack anytime.

The Witchwood

Yuri enters Tiffany’s room.

Tiffany: Oh

Yuri: The Elders of Witchwood came; they want to talk to you.

Tiffany: Waeyo?

Yuri: you’re the Adept, maybe they’re giving your mission.

Tiffany went downstairs and take a private talk with the Elders.

Elder: Congratulation for being the Adept, Ms. Hwang. I know your mission will not be that easy.

Tiffany: I had many homework to do so, if you mind, just tell me what you want to tell.

Elder 2: you need to find the Nephilim at our clan.

Tiffany: Then?

Elder: She’ll be exiled.

Tiffany: I’m not gonna kill her, right?

Elder: no

Elder 2: Killing the Neph is the Fallen’s task not ours, besides she’s still a Witch. But you’re the one who will get her exiled.

“I’ll get myself exiled?”

The Fallen Kingdom

Elder: As the direct descendant of Zhsgelym and the son of the most outstanding Death Dealer in our history, we want you to continue your father’s mission.

Donghae: It’s my pleasure.

Elder: you need to find the daughter of the Neph that your father killed.

Donghae: and kill her.

Elder 2: we trust on you Donghae. Don’t let her bear an offspring, our reputation will e ruined if their breed grows.

Donghae: I know that, don’t worry.

Elder: we trust on you.

Elder 2: Don’t forget, they are the reason why your father died.

Donghae: I will never ever forget that