Chapter 21: Bye?

Forbidden Affection

 

Yuri really did changed from being a white witch to a black one and that causes everyone to worry about her, Yoona and Sooyoung tried to talk to her every time they had a chance but they can’t changed Yuri’s mind. Sunny can’t do anything too, Yuri didn’t changed to her, Sungmi and Ki Bum.

Yuri and Sunny was walking at the quadrangle, it was too early, she spotted Yoona and Sooyoung, waiting for her and Donghae, leaning his back against the tree few meters away from them.

Yuri: why are they here? I clearly tell them not to step in here.

Sunny: Calm down Yul, they just want to talk to you, give them a chance.

Yuri: Chance? Donghae had a thick-skinned face, isn’t he?

Sunny: Wae?

Yuri: He even got the nerve of showing around after what he did?

Sunny: He was just making sure that you’ll not do anything to the two girls.

Yuri: Do anything? I’m not a murderer.

 

Yuri said the words within Donghae’s earshot.

 

Yoona: Yuri,

 

Yuri continued on walking even though Sooyoung and Yoona are keeping on calling her and saying sorry.

 

Donghae: Yah!! Can’t you hear them? They’re calling you?

Yuri: Look who’s talking…..

 

Yuri turns around and face them.

 

Yuri: (slight bow) Oh, Jeongmal mianhae, I didn’t hear you. (rolled her eyes and walk towards the schools’ entrance)

Donghae: can you at least listen to them before leaving??

Yuri: Who are you to command me?

 

Donghae’s POV

Yeah, I’m no one. The letter that I found, I kept it and didn’t give to Yuri.  Should I tell them that she’s alive? But what if someone just trick me? If the letter was not really from her? I just remain in silence, I don’t have the right to command her after what I did. I look at her one more time. Wait, is she really holding the black book? Because of me, because of what I did, she’s turning to a black witch?

Yoona: Are you sure you’ll be a black witch Yul?

Yuri: it’s none of your business.

Sooyoung: Being a black witch is not the answer for~

Yuri: Our kingdom is currently experiencing a crisis from the 1510 citizens, now we only have 510.

Yoona: But you can kill someone.

Yuri: Killing someone is a pleasure, right Donghae?

Sunny: guys, calm down.

 

It’s not a pleasure, it’s not fun.

 

Yuri: If Tiffany will stop of me being in the Black Section, then, I’ll go back being a Good Witch. But unfortunately, that’s impossible.

 

Someone: Did someone mention my name?

 

A figure landed n front of me, she’s from the tree that I was leaning on, but I didn’t notice earlier that someone was there. Her back was facing me. All of them were on shock that no one can speak out.

She had at least 8 stitches on her arm, its quite long.

 

Girl: Wae?

 

[still, no one speaks]

The girl  walks toward Yuri.

 

Girl: Yuri-ah….

 

I froze. That tone, she’s the only one who uses that tone when calling Yuri.

 

Me: Tiffany?

 

She turned her head. It’s really her. After seeing me, she turned her attention again at Yuri.

 

Tiffany: Yuri-ah~~ did you receive the letter I sent? Huh?

 

Yuri shook her head. I got the letter.

 

Tiffany: Jinja? I cast 2 spells on the letter, but you don’t have it?

 

Yuri shook her head again.

 

Tiffany: Never mind, no one can read the secret message except you and no one can open it except the ones that I love.

 

But I opened it. You still love me?

 

Tiffany: Yah! Kwon Yuri, where’s your tongue? Speak up.

Yuri: W~What was the secret message?

Tiffany: I told you to bring my black book.

 

Yuri suddenly hugs her, I want to do that too, but I still feel guilty.

 

Tiffany: can you give me your black book? Then use mine? I just need it.

 

Yuri suddenly breaks the hug and shook her head. Tiffany snap her finger and get the book from Yuri’s hands. She walks towards the speechless Sunny and hug her.

 

Tiffany: I miss you!!

Sunny: Yah! Why did you hide?

Tiffany: I’ll be truly killed if I comeback.

Sunny: Is that thing hurt? (pointing at the stitch at her arms)

 

I made it. Sorry Tiff!!

 

Sunny: It’s still swollen

Tiffany: Do you know where it hurts the most?

 

They are quite far but still within my earshot.

 

Sunny: of course those stitches.

Tiffany: ani. In here (points at her heart)

Sunny: aigoo.

Tiffany: can you take care of her (yuri)?

Sunny: Sure.

 

Tiffany gave her a peck on her cheeks and went to Yoona and Sooyoung, who are, both crying

 

Yoona: Mianhae.

Sooyoung: kill us if you want.

Tiffany: (smiles) you don’t need to be sorry. But please try to understand Yuri huh? She’s really like that sometimes but you’ll get use to it

 

Sooyoung and Yoona smiled and hugged her. Sooyoung unintentionally hit Tiffany’s swollen arm.

 

Tiffany: aww.

Sooyoung: Mianhae, Jeongmal mianhae

Tiffany: gwenchana. I need to go now. Annyeong!

 

She already walking away. When she passed at me, she goes back and stare at my pocket.

 

Tiffany: hey, that’s mine.

 

She said and carefully pick up the handkerchief from my pocket. That handkerchief is hers? She’s the witch from the Eternal Café?

 

Tiffany: Oh… before I leave. I just want to tell you guys that you can report me if you want. I’d be glad if you really waste the trust that I gave you.

 

Sunny, Yoona and Sooyoung look at me.

 

Tiffany walks again to Yuri.

 

Tiffany: Mianhae. I need to do this.

 

She turned to us.

 

Tiffany: thank you for everything.

Tiffany walks away without looking at me.

 

She walks away, and then turned into numerous crows.

End of POV

 

Yuri: where is she?

Sunny: she already left.

Yuri: where’s my book?

Sunny: Yuri, you gave it to her.

Yuri: I didn’t

Sunny: Maybe, you’re day dreaming a while ago.

Yuri: It can’t be. Where did she go?

Sunny: She just turned into crows.

 

Yuri collapse on her knees and cried.

 

Sunny: You should be happy, she’s alive.

Yuri: She’ll die soon.

Sunny: She’ll not if no one speaks out.

Yuri: You don’t understand.

Sunny: Misunderstood what?

Yuri: The black book.

Sunny: You gave it.

Yuri: she cast a spell on me.

Sunny: I thought freezing spells will not be casted on powerful witch like you?

Yuri: It means Tiffany was powerful now. She already knows how to kill by cursing someone without the book.

Sunny: Why did she get the book if she can do that?

Yuri: She’ll do what she said.

Sunny: said what?

Yuri: she’ll end all of this.

Donghae: what do you mean?

Yuri: she’ll kill herself.

Sunny: mwo?

Yuri: She tried to do it many times before. I just cast a spell on her book, that’s why she can’t find t spell that can cause Neph’s death. And now she got mine…

Yoona: But why should she do that?

Yuri: she blame herself for my mother’s death.

Sunny: your mother is dead?

Yuri: she got killed by Donghae’s army. We just keep it as a secret, trying to hide Tiffany from them. But now she’ll definitely do it.

Yuri stood up and grab her broomstick.

Sunny: where are you going?

Yuri: I’ll find her.

Sunny: I’ll go with you.

Yuri: No.

Sunny: Wae? I want to save her too.

Yuri: If someone speaks out. There will be definitely an ambush.

Sunny: but no one will.

Yuri: Are you sure?

Sunny; Ne. I guess no one will betray this time

Yuri (raises her voice): When Donghae tried to kill her? Did we expect that?!

 

Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon and Sungmin entered at the quadrangle.

 

Yuri: but Sunny, there’s still a chance that you can go with me.

Sunny: what are you planning?

 

Yuri floats into the air with her broomstick and headed to the wolves’ group. She whispers something to Eunhyuk and he nod.

 

Yuri (shouts): Sunny!! Want to join us?

Sunny: Ne!!

Donghae: what is she planning to do?

Sunny: She ask for the wolves’ help my dear. Eunhyuk is still planning to marry your girl. And the only thing WE could do now is to ask for their help.

Donghae: You don’t need help from them, we can help.

Sunny: I’ll tell you the truth. Yuri actually ask for their help because, you, the Adept, was here when Tiffany showed up, you might report that she’s alive and your troop will ambush them, etc.

Donghae: I can’t do that.

Sunny: You almost did.

 

Donghae gave her a disappointed look and fly away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How's that??

 

Comment please???!!

 

 

(some) Sone / Anti-SJ : Don't bash Leeteuk please??It's not his fault...:(