Chapter 30: To the Varient depth

Forbidden Affection

 

Donghae was sitting on their roof, under the moon, staring at the stars while thinking about Tiffany, who recently killed a fallen and start on showing weird actions since she escaped.

“Someone entered” Donghae said to himself as he sensed someone entered their kingdom. He stood up and unfurled his wings; it glowed in pure white and gave more light than the moonlight. Although he’s a bit angry at his kingdom, still, he’s the adept and he wants to do his responsibility.

He bent his knees and started to flap his wings gracefully. He searched the trespasser until he reached the graveyard and spotted a figure walking. He landed a few meters away from the grave where the trespasser stopped and hide himself behind the tree. It was the grave where the Fallen that Tiffany recently killed was buried. But why will someone have an interest at his dead body? --- Donghae thought.

The casket floats on the air and landed in front of the unknown trespasser. The cover lifted and flew a few cm away. The dead body of the fallen float next and landed beside his casket. The unknown Trespasser held out a dagger from the cloak. The unknown trespasser kneeled beside the dead body and uses the dagger to deeply cut the Fallens chest. The trespasser gave herself a cut on her palm until blood came out. She place her wounded hand in the body of the fallen. After a few seconds, she got her bloody hands out from the Fallen’s body and left. Donghae didn’t see her face but he saw a very familiar wound on her arm. Tiffany

When Tiffany was gone, Donghae went to the fallen and examined him. The wound that should be on his cheat was gone. After a sudden, the fallen arched his back and started on breathing.

“What just happen?” The Fallen asked. “Why am I here?

“Do you remember anything?” Donghae asked.

“I’m at school”

“You don’t remember the….”

“The what?”

“Nothing, go home now.” Donghae said as he went on his way home.

The next morning…….

Sungmin was walking to the Lycan Academy when Heechul came from his back and knock him out. After a few more punch, Sungmin began to spit blood. Sunny came and run to Sungmin.

“Oppa gwenchana?” Sunny asked as she guided Sungmin.

“You don’t know what you’re doing Sunny” Heechul said with a grin. “I’ll get you exiled if you continue meeting that Lycan!”

“Do you think Lycans will not accept me to their kingdom? Don’t let me chose between you” Sunny said as they walk away from Heechul. “Don’t ever dare to lay your fist to Sungmin again, I’m warning you”

“Jia!” Donghae shouted at Jia who was sitting with her friends few meters away from him. Everyone look at him. He went at Jia and give a bouquet of red roses and a box of chocolate.

Everyone gasped and murmured. They cancelled their wedding but why Donghae do such things?

“Wae?” Sunny whispered.

“He’s out of his mind” Sungmin said.

Tiffany, who was standing a meter away from them, walk away.

No one had seen Tiffany after the roses-and-chocolate incident. It was lunch when Sunny spotted Donghae and tried to approach him.

“Can I sit here?” Sunny asked as she gestured at the empty sit in front of Donghae.

“Sure”

“I thought you love her”

“Nugu?”

“Fany~, I thought you still love her.”

“I still love her, but she doesn’t love me”

“If you still love her, why did you give roses and chocolates at Jia in front of her?”

“The roses and chocolates are not from me, it’s from my friend who likes her. And she doesn’t care, she’ll marry soon”

“You’re wrong, they just want to test your love for her, and it’s all in the plan”

“Where is she?”

“No one knows. We didn’t saw her since she left”

Yuri suddenly came rushing to their desk.

“Sunny, big problem” Yuri started not minding that Donghae was there, listening to them. “Tiffany, she opened the portal. She was now on the world of the mortals”

“Mwoyeyo?” Sunny almost shouted

“It was too late when I saw her. It will take 3 days for me to open the portal, but she just open it for seconds.”

“Eotokke?”

“She misunderstood what happen.” Donghae whispered.

“She was hurt, Donghae” Yuri said.

“Can you do me some favor?” Donghae asked. “ Can you open the portal for me?”

“And?”

“I’ll find her and bring her back”

“Only the witches and wizards had the power to open the portal, if you didn’t find her or she came back already, there’s no chance that you can come back”

“I know, just trust in me”

“I guess we had no choice”

“I’ll marry her soon after I find her.”

“Take this as a challenge”

“So you’ll help me?”

“Meet me at our house after 3 days” Yuri said and went on her way.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Should Forbidden Affection became a Trilogy?

WHY NOT!!