Chapter 20: Unleashed Mysteries

Forbidden Affection

 

 The next day, due to the attack of the Vampires, all the classes were cancelled.

Sunny: sorry we’re late, I was handling 5 immortals, that’s not easy.

Sungmin: for what?

Sunny: All the witches and wizards who turned to Vampires are having a training to be one of the army, so that’s why I’m stressed out.

Yuri: And I’m stuck up on her room. Did—did anyone notice Ki Bum?

Voice: I didn’t notice him.

It’s Ki Bum! Standing at the branch of the tree above them. Smiling brightly than the sun.

Yuri: Oppa!

Ki Bum jumps from the branch and Yuri hugged him.

Ki Bum: Yah! You left me last night!

Yuri: I don’t know that that’s what will happen, mianhae.

Ki Bum: Just kidding, gwenchana?

Yuri: ne, I stayed at Sunny’s house. How about you?

Ki Bum: I’m staying with the others who survived, Ryeowook is there too.

Tiffany: how many survived?

Ki Bum: half of our community.

Yuri: half?

Ki Bum: less than half.

Tiffany; Eotokke?

Ki Bum: and, Yuri, I didn’t spot you mother there, is she’s with you?

Yuri and Tiffany look on each other.

Sunny: Ani, but I’ll check if she’s one of the victims if you like.

Yuri just nod.

They we’re eating when Sunny grab Yuri and Tiffany’s arms.

Sunny: Excuse us for a while…

Sunny: now, tell the truth.

No one answered.

Sunny: you don’t trust me?

Tiffany: What truth?

Sunny: you’re the Neph right?

Tiffany: Mworagoyeo?

Sunny: Don’t worry, I’ll not tell that to them. I just want to know the truth. But if you don’t like to share, it’s okay. I’ll just pretend that I didn’t know anything.

Tiffany; ne, I’m the Neph, don’t tell it to anyone, huh?

Sunny: of course not!

Yuri: Fany~sshi, Sunny said that she heard some rumors that, Donghae-sshi, is the Adept of the Fallen Kingdom.

Tiffany: that’s not true.

Sunny: it’s just a rumor, but what if it’s true? Are you going to take the consequence?

Tiffany: of course, Donghae will not be the Adept, so stop saying that.

At night, Tiffany's still on Donghae’s house.

Tiffany’s POV

“Donghae-sshi, is the Adept of the Fallen Kingdom.” ---words keep on repeating on my mind.

Waeyo? Why him? But it’s just a rumor. There’s still a chance that it’s not true. We should not hide anything from each other.

“Donghae” I started, he was preparing our dinner while I was enjoying my view on his veranda.

“Ne?”

“I was just thinking that, we should..uhmmm…we should not hide anything from each other right?”

“Ne, wae?”

“I’ll tell you something. But promise me that you’ll stay on who you are huh?”

“Sure, what is it?”

“It is that……uhmmm…I’m the…”

I was about to say that I’m the “Nephilim” when somebody crash to the door and it opened. About 5 armed fallen stood in front of us, we could not do anything, we just froze to death.

An old man (probably their Elder) raise his hands and points me. “She’s the Nephilim”

“Mworagoyeo?” Donghae asked

“I knew it, it was her!” The elder replied. Donghae turn his head to me. That was the time that I realize that it’s already my death, I’m in their territory, I can’t do anything.

I knew that Donghae’s angry by his eyes. I just run through the veranda and headed to the woods. I can hear the sound that their wings’ flapping sound above me. I try to call my broomstick (using my mind, we are bind together) hoping that he’ll help me go out of this place but he had no response, I had no choice but to run until I reach an open area. Dead End. A cliff, in front of me was a cliff, I saw what’s beneath, it was a rocky shore.

The Fallen was now in front of me ; with Donghae.

“You’re the Adept, you should kill her right now!” the Elder said.

Donghae’s eyes are full of anger. I couldn’t control my tears anymore.

“Her parents killed your beloved father!” The elder continue. Donghae was holding his bow, at his side, a man was giving an arrow to him.

“Don’t accept it, please” I thought.

“They messed up with our clan Donghae!”

The bow and arrow already touch each other. I just shook my head in disappointment. He can really kill me.

“Do it know Donghae! They killed your father! Think of your father Donghae! She’s the reason why he died! He should be here know, watching you grow. But if do your job right now, he’ll be proud of you!” The elder said.

He raises his bow, aiming the arrow to hit me. He pulls the string.

Donghae never fails to shoot, I always watch him practicing, and I know I can’t escape his shots. I turn around and aimed jump on the cliff, what can I do? It’s better to be killed by the rocks below that to be killed by the one you love the most. But it was too late. I turned to him for the last time and jump to the cliff, I felt that the arrow hit my arm but it doesn’t matter anymore. I just close my eyes and waited for me to land on those pointed rocks……

End of POV

Donghae’s POV

Tiffany’s dad killed my dad; I can’t control my anger towards her.

She run into this place, the most dangerous place in Fallen Kingdom. She was planning to jump through the cliff; I release the string of the bow. It hit her arm. She turned her head to me and mouthed something --- “Saranghae”.

I couldn’t believe she can still say that she love me even if I can kill her that time. One of my army reloaded my bow with 3 more arrows.

“Go, so she’ll be surely killed” he said.

I aimed the arrow to her again, but she jump already.

“Don’t worry; the rocks below will do the job for us.” I said while giving the bow and arrow back to them.

“Good job!, your father must be very proud of you!” Elder said and they left me standing there.

“Why am I crying?”  I was totally crying. I don’t know why, tears just drop from my eyes.

I walk toward the edge of the cliff, hoping that maybe she’s still there, even though it’s very impossible, she’s not there. I kill her. How can I do that to her?

“I’m a good adept” I said to myself and go home.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Is Tiffany's dead? omona!!

 

 

Comment and subscribe!!heart