Chapter 13: The Blood Game (Part1)

Forbidden Affection

 

Tiffany’s POV

’I’ll take the slot” Why would he want to be my boyfriend? Maybe he’s just playing on me thinking that I might fall for him.

I sat at the bench and quickly pat my cheeks with my palm.

“Don’t fall for him Tiffany, he’s a Fallen and you’re a witch. It can’t be. Andwae, andwae, andwae!” I said to myself.

“Tiffany, kaja” Yuri said.

“W-wae?”

“they will announce something”

 

We headed to the center of the university quadrangle; the crowd was already in there.

 

“As you know, our yearly celebration of the “Blood Game” is approaching. Each breed should have 2 representatives each, unfortunately the Witchwood and the Bloody Haven had only 1 representative who volunteered.” One of the Fallen said

“Why are they volunteering? They will just die” I ask Yuri

“To be part of the history” Yuri said.

“To have the list complete, we had prepared a game for the Witches and Vampires. Around each of your universities, you’ll need to find one coin each, the coins are numbered. After that the number that will be called will participate on an elimination round tonight.” The Fallen continued.

“Go” the other one ordered. Only the witches and the vampires move. Some of them find their coin already. Yuri was not in my side anymore. I notice that they’re just finding at eye-leveled places so I grab my broomstick and start finding my own. At the roof I found one and return at the center of the quadrangle.

“Some of you cheated and didn’t find their own coins, they will be participating at the elimination round automatically”

 

The one who cheated was dragged in front. Then they started on calling the numbers. I got #15.

 

“01” someone announced. Surprisingly, Sunny went in front.

“1 here” Sunny said, I can see that Sungmin was surprised too.

 

9 immortals were now standing in front. They’ll call the last one. It’s very impossible for them to call me. There are many students here at the campus.

 

“The lucky one, # 15”the fallen announced.

 

Wae nan wae!! I slowly walk beside Sunny. We’re only the girls in here!

 

“5 vamps and 5 witches, tonight’s challenge is for you to explore the underground rooms. One room each”

 

No! not the rooms! That creepy rooms!! They said that many died there. Ghost, ghost! They announced what kind of room will everyone stay for tonight.

 

“Tiffany, the last one left, the smallest room”

 

Yuri raised her hands.

 

“Yes?”

“Tiffany, should not be assigned on that room” Yuri said”

“And why?”

“She’s claustrophobic”

“Jinja? She’ll not stay in that room, if someone wants to exchange rooms”

“Me” Sunny said

“Gomawo” I said

Sunny smiled.

“Considering that we only have 2 girls, and we all know that girls don’t like creepy things, anyone who wants to volunteer to go with them?”

 

Is he really asking that? You’re a total idiot when you actually volunteer to go with us. 2 hands were raised from the crowd.

 

“Sungmin and Donghae oppa?” Sunny murmured

 

Yes, it was them, they’ll go with us?

 

“Two gentlemen, who’s your pick?’

“Fany” Donghae said and walk beside me.

‘Sunny-sshi” Sungmin said

End of POV

After many hours of waiting on a room they wear a blindfold and guided along the woods until they reach the entrance to the cave where the underground rooms are located.

Donghae, who had Tiffany beside him felt that Tiffany was shaking.

 

“Gwenchana?”

“Afraid of dark” Tiffany said.

Donghae search for her hands and hold it tight.

“You’re not alone.”

“Took off your blindfold when you hear the door shut.” The guide said. Both of them nods. They enter the room and sat, when the door shut, they took off their folds.

“Too dark” Tiffany said.

“Just tell me if you don’t like this anymore, we’ll surrender”

“We’ll be humiliated if we did that.”

Meanwhile at the other room…

“What we’ll do if a ghost show around” Sungmin asked

“Let’s chat with them”

“Not afraid of the dark?”

“All these years I believed that I’m a night-walker. I was active at night and stay at my coffin at day. I live in darkness what should I afraid of”

“What should we do for the rest of the night?”

“Molla”

Back at Tiffany’s room..

*Cracking sound*

“What was that?” Tiffany asks.

“Want me to look for it?”

“Ani, just stay here”

“What if I didn’t volunteer to accompany you?”

“I’ll die here”

“No you can’t"

*Cracking sound*

Tiffany grip on Donghae’s arms and buried her face on his shoulders.

 

Other room...

 

“I forgot”

“What?” Sunny asks

“its full moon, babo” Sungmin said and taps his forehead slightly

“Would you eat me?”

“Of course not”

“Don’t lie, I know you would” Sunny said.

Sunny slightly bled her wrist and extend her hands in front of Sungmin.

“Yogi”

“Shireo” Sungmin refused

“Drink a few now or bled me dry later”

“Aishh,, why do you always give an option?”

“Just do it”

 

Tiffany’s room..

 

“Yah, gwenchana?” Donghae said

No response

“30 ghosts appeared, want to give up?” Donghae ask again

“Ani, it’s cold”

Donghae lean on her, she’s so pale. He takes his shirt off, leaving him half and put the shirt on Tiffany, the shirt was thick enough to keep Tiffany warm.

“I’m alright” Tiffany said as she gives the shirt back.

“It’s cold”

“You’ll get cold as well”

Donghae accept his shirt.

“I’ll just sleep” Tiffany said.

 

Donghae tap his shoulders, Tiffany lean on him as he wrap his arms around her.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Comments are like treasures to me.

Thank you new subscribers....

 

 

 

Don't be a silent reader, can you?