Chapter 19: Sorry, sorry, sorry

Forbidden Affection

 

Tiffany didn’t show up until the next day, even Yuri and that left their friends, and boyfriends, worry about them.

Yoona: What happen to them, hey, do you know anything?

Ki Bum: When I was on my way home last night, I just saw Tiffany crying and Yuri was comforting her. This morning, I called them from the outside of their house but no one answered, even Yuri’s mom.

Sunny: I just send them a letter.

Sooyoung: how?

Sunny: Bats are vampire’s bestfriend.

Yoona: Bats? The sun was up.

Sunny: Maybe they are day-flyer?

A bat came holding a piece of paper.

Sunny: they replied

Sungmin: and?

Sunny: I ask them if we could meet up tonight. They said yes.

Donghae: I’ll join you.

Sunny: no, a big NO. We’ll handle this, I’ll try to explain everything, don’t worry.

That night, Yuri and Tiffany were just waiting for Sunny and Sungmin at the woods.

Tiffany: I forgot my witchwand. I’ll just get it, huh?

Yuri: Ne. Annyeonghi Gaseyo

Tiffany left riding her broomstick, after few minutes Sunny and Sungmin came.

Yuri: you’re late.

Sunny: where’s Tiffany?

Yuri: she left her witchwand; she’ll be here in 5 minutes.

Sunny: Mwo?? Why did you let her go back?

Yuri: she’ll come back.

Sunny: The vampires will attack Witchwood tonight, that’s why I tell you to come here.

Yuri: Mwo!! Let’s go get her.

Sungmin: it’ll be too dangerous; I think we should seek for Donghae’s help.

Yuri grabs her broomstick and they all left to find Donghae.

 

Donghae’s backyard, Fallen Kingdom

Donghae was with his bow and arrow, shirt-less and full of sweat. Thinking about the conversation he had with Tiffany.

Donghae’s POV

*Pulls the bow’s string and releases*

“Why does she need to make the issue big?” I said, totally talking to myself

“I already say sorry... aishh!!!”

I throw my arrow and bow and start hitting the target with my own fist.

“Regret on having a relationship with a witch” I can still hear her voice.

“I’ll never regret that”

“I already tolerate the first three kiss you shared with each other,” I can still hear her repeating what she just told my yesterday and I realize, it’s more hurtful at her side, seeing the one you love kissing with someone you even don’t know.

“YOU’RE JUST USING THE RUMORS TO MESS UP WITH ME, LEAVE ME AND MARRY THAT WOLF!” I heard my own voice, shouting to her like it was really her fault. “No one dares to raise voice at me”.

She’s angry to me, because of the kiss and because I shouted at her. I remember that Sungmin tell me that she didn’t accept the proposal but change her mind when she saw what Jia did. Can I live without her? NO.

 

Voice: Donghae

I turn around; I saw them, Sunny standing on the trees’ branch, Sungmin, already a wolf, standing at the ground with his four feet and Yuri floating with her broomstick. I already know that something’s wrong, and I know it’s about Tiffany.

Me: what happen to her?

At last, I speak to someone and not to myself.

Sunny: She came back to Witchwood, the vampires are going to attack right now.

I unfurled my wings, bent my knees and lift off the ground. Beneath was Sunny jumping from branch to branch, Sungmin running through the woods and Yuri flying few meters away.

Me: She’s mad at me?

Yuri: (nodded) you didn’t know how much she loves you. And the fact that you shouted at her, hurt her too bad.

Witchwood

Tiffany’s POV

I landed, I’m an idiot. I left my wand.

Stepping my foot at Witchwood seems strange. Something’s wrong.

I reach the house and went to my room. I turn my lights on and close the door from behind. I grab my wand at the table and slid it inside my pocket when a man appears from my back.

“Vampire?”  I thought

Before I could grab my wand, he pulls me closer to him. I can’t move. I kick his abdomen that made him release my arms. I almost run when he grabs my hair and push me with great force. My forehead hit the edge of the table and I fell on the floor. I can feel that there’s blood on my head. I felt dizzy on that time, my vision is already blurred, all I know is, I’ll be a vampire tomorrow.

End of POV

Sunny: they are already here, we’re late.

Donghae flew away from them.

Sunny: Yah!! It’d dangerous!!

Donghae: Distract them, I’ll go get Tiffany.

Sunny, Sungmin and Yuri tried to distract the vampires while Donghae go to find Tiffany.

Donghae entered their house, and headed to Tiffany’s room. The vampire is already attached to Tiffany’s neck, Donghae quickly pull him and grab his neck and lift him until his foot was few inches away from the floor. Donghae wants to kill him, but much time will be wasted if he did that, Tiffany’s dying. He let go of the vampire and carry Tiffany to the woods. They landed and Tiffany is still unconscious, Donghae sat down and lay Tiffany across his lap.

“Fany~sshi” he said as he tap Tiffany’s cheeks gently.

No response. Sunny, Yuri and Sungmin came.

“What happen?” Sunny ask

“She’s bitten?” Yuri questioned

Donghae nod.

“Sungmin-ssi, do you have some ultra-violet capsule?” Sunny ask Sungmin

“Ne, wae?”

“Can I have it?”

Sungmin handed her a capsule.

“I’ll just put its content to her and they’ll only attack the cells that have been contaminated already.” Sunny explained.

Tiffany was awake but lack of strength. She tries to sit up but still ended on Donghae’s arms.

“Mianhae, it’ll hurt a little” Sunny said.

Donghae tuck Tiffany’s hair on her ears so they can clearly see her neck. Sunny opened the capsule and let the liquid drop straight to Tiffany’s neck. Tiffany squeezed her eyes shut and bit her lower lips to avoid screaming. Donghae reach for her hands and hold it tightly.

After a few seconds, Tiffany blood came out from Tiffany’s mouth.

Yuri: What happen?

Sunny: That’s the blood that’s contaminated already. She just need to rest. Don’t go back at Witchwood now.

Yuri: of course we can’t go to other house, can you keep us?

Sunny: Tiffany had her open wound, they can smell the blood.

Sungmin: Then, she’ll be at Donghae’s

Yuri look at him

Sungmin: Wae? She can’t stay at my house. There’s no choice

Yuri: ok, just don’t do anything to her!!

Fallen Kingdom

Donghae laid Tiffany at his bed, he grabs his shirt noticing that he’s shirtless, after checking if Tiffany is comfortable on her place, he let her sleep and he slept at the couch.

It’s already midnight when Tiffany woke up and gained enough strength. She was hungry; she was finding some food when she notices Donghae sleeping at the couch. She went to him and sits in front. She combs his hair with her hands that woke him up.

“Mianhae, I didn’t mean to woke you up” Tiffany said

“It’s alright, I can’t sleep, I just close my eyes. Why are you still up?”

“Nothing”

*Silence*

“I~I just want to say sorry for what happen, I didn’t even give you any chance to explain” Tiffany said

“You don’t need to be sorry, it’s my fault, not yours.”

“It hurts so much, that’s why I didn’t listen”

“I know, it’s my entire fault. Sorry for raising my voice, I was just surprise that Eunhyuk wants to marry you”

“I’m not gonna accept his proposal”

“Let’s just talk tomorrow, you need to rest”

“You can, sleep beside me, the bed is to large”

“Huh?”

“You said, you can’t sleep here”

“Me? At your side? Sleeping?”

“I trust you, before I forget, thank you for saving my life”

“Don’t thank me; you know that I would die for you”

“Saranghae”

 

 

Bloody Haven

Sunny: tell me the truth.

Yuri: Huh?

Sunny: Tiffany, she’s the Nephilim, right?

Yuri: W~w~what are you talking about?

Sunny: The blood that she spits, it smells different from contaminated blood.

Yuri: I don’t know what you are talking about

Sunny: I know she’s the nephilim, but Yuri, I have heard news that Donghae’s the Adept, and what they’re doing is not a good idea, you know that.

 

 

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!

 

I think everything will be revealed at the next chapter.. how's that?