Chapter 24: Jealousy is the best policy

Forbidden Affection

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

It was quite early when we arrived at the quadrangle. We spotted Yuri with the rest of her friends. I can’t believe that (as what they say) Donghae can kill her own girlfriend. Now I already believe that Sungmin and Sunny are the only one having an eternal love. Maybe if Tiffany can be with me, which is very impossible, she’ll be safer than having that Fallen as her namchin.
Yuri suddenly appeared in front of me.

“She’s alive, she came her about a minute ago. I need to find her because she’s planning to kill herself” She whispered

“What do you mean “kill herself?””

“It’s a long story; I want to go all by myself but, Donghae and the other Fallen sees her and I don’t know if someone will report or what. We’ll be ambush if one of them speaks up”

“Is Tiffany ok?”

“Ne, except for the long stitched wound that she had because of the starshot. Can you just accompany me finding her? If you don’t want to be in trouble, it’ll be ok if you decline”

I nod. “We’ll be with you”

“Sunny!! Want to join us?” she shouted back at them.

“She’s alive, and we’ll accompany Yuri on finding her” I tell to Sungmin and Hyoyeon.

“Nugu?” Sungmin asked.

“My Fiancée” I proudly said.

“I’m Jealous” Hyoyeon murmured.

“Mwo?” I asked even though I heard it clearly.

“Nothing, I just said that I’ll help Minho on their new invention, that’s why I can’t join you”

“Is that so?, ok”

Sunny approached us.

“Donghae left, I don’t know if he’ll spill up or help finding” Sunny said.

“If he spill up, we need to be the first one who’ll find her”

It’s been 30 minutes of roaming around the forest until I noticed something………a smoke came from the cave.

End of POV

She added a human skull on the big pot. Smoke came out. It was class hours so, she was sure that no one can notice the small smoke that she did. She held the knife and give her wrist a small cut, allowing her blood to flow and pour at the pot.

“Last one” She murmured.

She reached for the red rose, it was so hard to drop the rose off to the pot knowing that after dropping it, she’ll be on an instant death she’d been waiting but still, she’s not ready for it. The rose was given by the one she loved, but she didn’t know if he EVEN loved her back.

She was ready to drop the rose and closed her eyes, trying to get ready to face her death.

“Hana” she started on counting.

“Dul”

“Cursing someone? I’m afraid that you can’t continue what you’re doing” a voice of a man said

She remembered this guy; it was one of Donghae’s army, the one who gave the arrow to Donghae.

“He reported” Tiffany murmured. Before she could even drop the rose once again, two of the army holds her hand and drag her inside of a box-shaped-jail-look-alike thing that they had. They lock her inside.

Yuri’s POV

“Guys, there’s a smoke on the cave” Eunhyuk shouted. The cave was quite far.

I just hope that we’re not late, thinking that Donghae spilled up.

We arrived at the cave.

No One was there. We only spotted a big pot and wand. Tiffany’s wand

“We’re late” Sunny said.

“Guys” Sungmin said, we all diverted our attention, seeing a feather on his hands”

“Fallen” I said.

Without a word we all go back to the quadrangle as fast as we can.

End of the POV

Donghae’s POV

They didn’t trust me anymore. Why ask for Eunhyuk’s help?

I soar through the sky searching for her. I can’t find her.

Why did I left? They will think that I’ll report.

I go back to the University quadrangle. It was already time for snacks.

Yuri and her troop weren’t there. Did they find her already?

I hope she’s safe.

End of the POV

Almost all of the students were outside to eat their snacks.

“Hey!” Eunhyuk shouted as he came from Donghae’s back. When Donghae turned, Eunhyuk gave him a punch that made him fall to the ground and a bleeding cut on his lips.

Fallen and Wolf? Fighting? It was unusual that the whole student body had their eyes on them. Donghae get on her feet.

“What was that for?” Donghae ask.

“You’re even asking” Yuri said.”Eunhyuk, you should’ve kill him”

“Be thankful, I can’t kill you here in Stardale. Just wait for the time” Eunhyuk threat him.

“If there’s something happen to her, I’ll kill you with my own hands” Yuri added

“What happen to her?” Donghae ask in surprise, he didn’t even have a glance on Tiffany since she turned into crows this morning, and now, they are accusing him for something that he didn’t even know?

“Don’t pretend that you didn’t know, just go to your Kingdom and check your dungeon” Sunny, who didn’t give such comment in this past few weeks was now joining in their argument, even the wolves. “If you can’t find her at the dungeon, ask the head cutters.” She added.

“Kaja, we’re just wasting our time talking to this guy” Sungmin said and they left Donghae.

Donghae run as fast as he could. He was thinking of what might happen to Tiffany that he already forgot that he is winged.

Jia’s POV

I arrived at the school this morning. I was waiting for Donghae-oppa to arrive when my stomach churned.

“Food” I murmured

I saw a star-apple tree at the back of the Witchburn University. Since I was the only one who’s there, I decided to get some fruit. I was on my way back when I heard someone talking. There are many voices but I can tell the one was from Donghae-oppa. I stayed on where I was standing and heard the whole conversation. I nearly get sick of what I am hearing, they are so dramatic!

Girl: did someone mention me?

I take a sneak and saw that it was Tiffany. All of them were shock but not Donghae. Did oppa intentionally let her go and let us believe that she was dead? He only left a swollen - stitched -wound on her arm.

After seeing her, I quietly sneak and went back to the kingdom.

It was snack time when I came back. I secured that they get Tiffany and place her to the dungeon together with the rats.

I meet Donghae on my way, he was running so fast but I can still clearly see a cut on his lips. Maybe he already knew what happened to his EX-girlfriend. He could pick me over her if he wants to. I want him but I wasn’t desperate enough to harm his girl. I reported her because Donghae’s image will be damaged if everyone will know that Tiffany is his girlfriend and they’ll think that he intentionally let her go.

I can see the end of this issue. Tiffany’s execution will be a week from now and I just need to make sure that oppa will not do anything. There are so many people in this world but why she?

End of POV