Chapter 23: Vengeful Witch

Forbidden Affection

 

The next morning, the immortals are kept on talking about Tiffany’s escapade and confused how she could escaped when everyone knew that Fallen’s army and defense are the best among all of them.

Tiffany entered, everybody still looked at her suspiciously and full of fright. She raised her hands pointing at the fountain, water raise from the fountain. As she moves her hands the water follows it as it landed on Eunhyuk’s pants. He turned around.

“Yah!” Eunhyuk said

“Oppa, why did you pee on your pants?” Tiffany asks, mocking him.

“Funny” Eunhyuk said

“I can’t believe it. She can even control elements” Henry whispered.

“impressive?” Donghae asked.

“Tiffany Hwang” A Fallen from Tiffany’s back shouted. She turned her head.

“Have a fight with me” He continued confidently. He’s the one of the most skillful Fallen in their kingdom.

“You’re kidding right?” Eunhyuk asked

“Then?” Tiffany asked.

“Then, surrender to the Fallen Kingdom once you got lost” The Fallen said.

“Are you sure of that?” Tiffany asked. The fallen nodded. “And if I win, you’ll not bother me and the Witches, will get all of your servants.”

The Fallen nodded. The crowd circled around them and waiting for the fight to start. Tiffany and the Fallen stood on opposite sides and Eunhyuk at the center. The Fallen bent his head from left to right while Tiffany did nothing and just stare at him; crossed arms on her chest.

“Ready” Eunhyuk started.

“Is killing, allowed?” Tiffany asked.

The Fallen still nod.

“You’ll gonna regret for this, I’m telling you” Eunhyuk said with a smirk. The Fallen smirked back.

“Go” Eunhyuk said and get out of their way. Tiffany stayed firm while the Fallen aimed to run at her.

A bone-cracking sound was heard. The Fallen stopped and look at Tiffany, who was just staring at him without changing her position. Tiffany held her head high and stared treacherously at him. Beads of blood began to drop from the Fallens’ eyes. Everyone looked terrified.

“How can she possibly do that?” Sooyoung questioned

“She can control liquids like what she did on the water a while ago. Just for this time, she used blood as the medium” Donghae answered, still can’t believe on what Tiffany was acting since she escaped.

“How can she be like that? I mean, it takes a lifetime for a witch to learn that kind of ability.”  Yoona asked

“Don’t you know that she’s a direct descendant of a black witch?” Donghae said, the girls just shook their heads.

The Fallen collapsed on the floor. Tiffany walks away from the scene and headed to the Witchburn Academy.

Yuri’s happy on what happened. Now, every Kingdom will knew that Tiffany is a powerful black witch that they’d scared of.

“Eunhyuk’s fiancée is dangerous” Hangeng, a pixie, said.

“Just like him” Leeteuk replied to his friend.

“What do you mean ‘fiancée?’” Donghae asked.

“They’ll marry soon and the Witches and Lycans will join their force” Hangeng replied.

 “And everyone is invited to their Wedding Ceremony” Leeteuk added.

“Isn’t that great?” Hangeng said happily.

“No it’s not” Donghae said as he left the two pixies and flew away.

<3---<3---<3

“That was incredible! Can you teach me how to do that?” Yuri happily asked.

“You know that I don’t mean to do that Yul” Tiffany replied.

“Yeah, everyone will be afraid of you. Donghae looked totally terrified on what you did, Yoona and Sooyoung too”

“I felt sorry for them. I didn’t saw Sunny and Sungmin, where are they?”

“Celebrating their 2nd anniversary, no one knows where they are”

“I wonder what are they doing right now.”

“Do you know that Jia cancelled their wedding?”

“She loved Donghae, why did she cancel?”

“Molla, she realizes that Donghae is still into you”

“No way”

“You missed him, don’t you?”

“A lot”

“Just wait and see, the plan will work”

*Flashback*

“I can feel that he loves you so much” Sunny said. “He was just carried away by his emotions”

“Even if someone urges you to kill, if you really loved that person, you won’t let your emotion control you” Sungmin opposed his girlfriend.

“Donghae didn’t shot the starshot directly at her, he just targeted her arm” Sunny replied.

“Maybe he just gave her consideration, or just letting her suffer more, knowing that she will die whether the arrow hit the arm or her body” Sungmin opposed again.

“Enough, I wonder how your relationship works when you always oppose each other” Eunhyuk said.

“What if we’ll just test his love for Tiff” Yuri said.

“I don’t like what you’re thinking” Tiffany opposed Yuri.

“Share” Eunhyuk said.

“What if, Eunhyuk and Tiffany will pretend that they’ll marry each other of course all of us will be proud of it and you’ll portray a ‘happy and sweet relationship’ in front of everyone”

“Of course the Witches and the Lycans will expect that the two kingdoms will join force, we’ll lie on them too?” Tiffany asked.

“Lycans are willing to help your kingdom no matter what” Eunhyuk replied

“Skinship is not allowed, isn’t it?” Tiffany asked.

“Of course you’ll needing those, hugs, kisses and holding hands” Yuri said.

“Shireo!” Tiffany said.

“Don’t worry, I know my limitations. I just want to help you to figure out the truth.” Eunhyuk said

“What if he doesn’t react?” Tiffany asked.

“That will definitely hurt” Sunny said.

“Are you willing to take the risk?” Sungmin asked.

“Let’s give it a try.” Tiffany bravely stated.

*End of Flashback*

The moon was full and vivid, sharing its dim light at the forest near the Stardale Glen.

“How long can we be like this?” Sunny asked while sitting and leaning her back on the tree branch.

“Forever” Sungmin said as he lay on Sunny’s lap.

“I’m not afraid to die this time.”

“I’ll not let you die, of course”

“Some of the Vampires are attacking me” She started as she brushed her hands on Sungmin’s hair “That’s why I hate staying at Bloody Haven and just stay at your place.”

“What do they want from you?”

“They consider me as a humiliation for our breed, being in loved with you”

“Is that the reason why you had this bite on your neck and wound on your face? You didn’t told me the reasons behind that”

“I didn’t tell you because I thought I could handle this”

“Promise me that you’ll not hide anything from me, especially when it has something to do with the curse we had” Sungmin said.

“Ne, Mian”

“I’m afraid that something may happen to you if I’m not around” Sungmin said as he reaches for Sunny’s cheeks. “I can’t live another lifetime if you’re not around”

“I will not let that happen”

Sunny suddenly closed her eyes and holds her head. Sungmin sat up.

“Gwenchana?” Sungmin asked as he sat beside her.

“Heechul, he already woke up”

<3---<3---<3

The next day, Tiffany came, she spotted Donghae sitting at the bench but she doesn’t mind. In a swift movement of a group of Fallen, Tiffany was been carried and placed inside a dried well and they covered it.

Donghae, without knowing what is happening because he was very occupied by reading, heard the laughter of the group.

“Hey, what did you do?” Donghae asked, irritated because of the laughs that disturbed him from reading.

“Tiffany, the Powerful Black Witch slash the Adept-nephilim slash claustrophobic, we locked her at the well” One of them happily tell the news.

Donghae quickly run towards the well and applied his full force towards the thing that they used to cover the well.

“Hey what are you doing?” One of the fallen asked.

The well was opened but it is dark inside, Donghae jumped to the well.

“They put up a great show” Sungmin commented while waiting on what will happen next.

“I told you, she love Tiffany” Sunny told her boyfriend with a smirk.

Donghae came out from the well carrying Tiffany on his hands. He landed and furled his wings.

“Are you out of your mind??” A Fallen asked.

Tiffany was still unconscious. Donghae call Sunny to look for Tiffany as he went to the group’s leader and knock him off. Everyone looked at them and crowded themselves around the scene.

Donghae continued on punching the fallen until blood came out from his nose and mouth. Sungmin holds Donghae to stop.

“Stop, you’re killing him” Sungmin whispered.

Donghae turned around and carry Tiffany as Sungmin and Sunny followed him.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Readers, supporters, bashers, antis, critics, silent readers and visitors!

Should I finish this fic on the next chapter???

Comment.comment.comment.

 

 

 

 

like-a-park : Up but maybe I'll take entrance exam for CEU and Lyceum

 

shenez73 : the "city of ashes" thing?

 

turquoise_star8 : Sunny will just die if she'll meet sungmin, heechul hide her