Chapter 10: Avoiding?

Forbidden Affection

 

The next day…..

Tiffany’s POV

“As the celebration of the Funday extends, Witchburn University is closed to let all the students participate in Stardale’s activities.” I read the paper that is stick on Witchburn’s door.

“That’s why we’re only the people around…”Yuri said.

I turn my head to see if there’s anyone here. 2 boys came out of the Plumes Academy.

“Omo” I thought. It’s the guy from last night!

“He’s a Fallen?” I murmured

“Who?”

“Yuri-ah, remember the guy I’m with last night?”

“That cute guy?”

“It’s him, isn’t he?” I extend my arm and point at the guy in front of the Plume Academy.

“Yeh, it’s him. You should greet him”

“Being friends at Fallen is not a good idea for me, Yul”

“Wae?”

“I’m a Neph, remember?”

Sunny came over.

“ Hey,” She greeted and we replied with a smile.

“Want to hang out?” She asked

“Of course” Yuri replied.

“Yoona and Sooyoung are already setting the picnic basket near the pond” Sunny said.

“Kaja” I said.

“Wait, I’ll bring a friend” Sunny said and she walks through the group of boys. I changed my way seeing that the boy I met last night is there, I keep my head down until someone blocks my way.

“Avoiding me intentionally?” the boy from yesterday said.

I look pass his shoulder, Sunny and Yuri was in front of the Warlock University already.

“Hey, Mr. Handsome” I hear Sunny said.

“No, I’m not avoiding you. I-I-I’m going to the, uhmmm library”

“Library? You’re taking the opposite way. Are you avoiding me because of our different breed?”

“N~no”

Sunny and Yuri came.

“Oh, your friend?” Sunny ask. But I didn’t respond.

“I guess, we’re disturbing some serious business in here, we’ll go now, don’t forget to invite your friend!” Sunny said. Yuri want to protest but Sunny pulls her together with Sungmin. Wait, she invited Sungmin? Omo!

“So you’re going somewhere? The boy in front of me said.

“Yeh, having a picnic with friends, want to join?”

Please say no

“I don’t have much time now, maybe next time”

“I understand”

“By the way, Lee Donghae” He extends his hand and I gave him a shake.

“Tiffany Hwang.”

“You better go now”

He’s telling me to go, but he’s not yet letting go of my hands. I stare at our hands. Then he let go.

“Sorry, nice meeting you, again”

I gave him a smile and went on my way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I’m updating already, though I didn’t reach the 5 comments (I was aware of that). My fanfic was just not that good.

 

Hope you enjoy this chapter.

 

 

Comments are like treasures to me.

 

I had a friend, here’s her fanfic >>>http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/163896/my-boyfriend-s-private-identity-haefany/18 

We're thinking if I should make a non-rated version of this one. Should I?

 

Thank you for those who put their effort to fill up the 5 comments I was asking for...... saranghae Chinguya!!

 

 

saratiffanyfan

clumsy_g 

sicalove93

 

NO SILENT READERS!!