Kevin - The monster inside

Forbidden Love

Kevin and Soohyun went to the hospital to check out his arm. "I hope Kibum will be back soon.. " Hoon said. "That's right, he kept Uee busy while we fleed." Hoon said. Kiseop called kibum. "Yobeoseyo?" Kibum picked up. "Yah! Where are you!" Kiseop asked. "don't worry, I'll be there soon! I was able to flee. I'm almost home." Kibum said as he hung up. "he's home soon." Kiseop said. "good" Hoon smiled. "Let's wait for Kevin, Eli and Soohyun" Kiseop said as he lied down on the bank. 

You slowly woke up, Drenched in your own sweat. You were so thirsty. You wrist was covered by a bandage. You looked around and slowly stood up. Dongho looked at you. "Ah, HeeYoung You're awake" He said cheerfull. You looked at him. He noticed the sparkles in your eyes kinda dissappeared. It somehow frightened him. "A-are you okay?" He asked, You walked towards him. "human.. blood." You said as you sniffed his neck. Your fangs grew and you were about to bite him. He kinda shocked and didn't move. When you were about to bite him, someone pulled you back. It was Xander. His wound in his belly was still painful, However he was able to walk and do small things. You looked at him. He saw it too. "She needs blood.." He said as he took your hand and pulled you along. You looked at Dongho while you were pulled away. Dongho was relieved and sighed. "I'll be taking her to the city.." Xander said while putting on your jacket. "Why?" Soohyun asked. "She needs human blood! she almost bit Dongho!" "Then, you sit down!" Eli said, "I will be taking her, You're still hurt." Soohyun agreed and pushed Xander slowly on the couch. Eli putted on his own jacket and took your hand, Pulling you along. "Wait! Eli!" Hoon said, He threw a bottle of artificial blood, "You might need this.." Eli caught it, "Thanks" And he left with you. As you walked outside, he noticed your gloomy look and big fangs. He took his scarf and putted it around you to cover it. You looked at him. He pulled you along. "Okay listen, You walk up to a boy, ask his name, Flirt a bit and then bite him when no one sees it, Okay? " You just looked at him while he said that. "Oh god, let this go right.." He softly prayed. You saw a boy walking on the street. He was slightly taller than you, You pulled your hand loose and walked towards him. You took his shoulders making the boy shock. "um.. Hi?" He asked awkwardly. You bit his neck and starting the blood out of him. Eli noticed you took too long. He walked to you and pulled you away from him, However you pushed him away and continued drinken. Eli became mad and took both your arms, Pulling you away from the boy, which fell on the floor. He fainted. Eli held your arms above your head. You looked at Eli. Eli looked back and wiped your mouth with the scarf. "You can't drink all the blood of one person.. You need to let them be alive... and STAY alive.." He sighed, "Ofcourse you can't get to your senses now.. " You looked at him and slowly regained a bit of yourself. "Eli.. I don't wanna kill Humans!" A tear rolled down your cheek. "I know, Hee Young, That's why we didnt wanted you to become a vampire, However we had no choice.." Eli said softly as he held you against him. "I'm so thirsty.." You said.. He gave you the bottle artificial blood. "Drink this for now, We're gonna find someone else to feed you.." You drank the bottle and gave it back empty. He walked with you till you found someone new. You slowly walked to the person, Said "I'm sorry for this" And bit him.

Soohyun drove by with kevin and saw you. "Look. It's Eli with Hee young!" He said as he pulled the car over and stopped. He stepped out and walked towards you, together with Kevin. "Hey, Kev. Got a cast?" Eli said while pointing at his arm. Kevin nodded. You finished drinking his blood, and saw that he fainted, You slowly tried to lie him on the ground but lost your balance and fell, with the boy on you. You tried to pull him off, But he regained senses. You shock, What to do now? Eli noticed and ran towards you. He slowly pulled you up and signed you to walk to Kevin, You nodded and did as he said. "Are you okay?" Eli asked. The boy scratched his head, "What happened?" He asked confused. "You almost got hit by a car, and fainted! I saw it happen, Do you have someone to pick you up?" Eli asked. "Ah, I live over there.." he pointed to a house. Someone was standing infront of the window. "Say.. was there a girl here?" The boy asked while looking around. "A girl? No, you must be mistaken, only i was here!" He helped the boy up and brought him to the door of his house. 

You looked at Eli while he was bringing the boy back home. Kevin held you tight, with one arm ofcourse. "What happened?" Soohyun asked. "i.. i don't exactly know.. i.. i lost my senses.. " You said softly. "well, at least we know it worked just as well with Dongho's blood..." Kevin said. "We don't know for sure, there might be deviations from a normal vampire.." Kevin nodded. Eli came back. "It's okay." Eli smiled. "I'm not sure about that.." Soohyun said while glaring at the person behind the window. "Let's go Heeyoung.." Kevin said while kissing your cheek. You nodded, the four of you entered the car and drove home. 

"Okay, Dongho!" Soohyun called Dongho. "Yes?" Dongho entered the room. "I need to discuss something, Please take Heeyoung to the room." He nodded and walked towards HeeYoung, slowly and carefully taking her to the room. He did fear the monster inside her. "Don't worry, Dongho.. I won't bite you." You said softly. "Ah, Heeyoung.. it is you.." Dongho smiled now. He brought you to your bed and stayed with you. 

"Okay everyone... We have a problem." Soohyun announced, "A vampire hunter has laid his eyes on us.. Specially, On Heeyoung.." He said. "What?" Eli asked, "Who do you mean?" "The person behind the window... He is the famous vampire hunter, L.. I could recognize him from afar.. He is the one who killed my parents when i was just a child. I was able to run away, I've swore to get my revenge, However, We're not ready to fight him.. Do not try to make a move! Got it? Try to be as invisible as possible!" Soohyun said serious. "Shouldn't we tell Dongho too? and Hee young?" Kevin asked. "Dongho is still half human, means he has no need to worry, As for Heeyoung.. Don't let her get away alone! always be sure someone's escorting her! where ever, WHEN ever.. She is in the Beast mode.. Means she is easy to be seen and recognized as a vampire... Be sure to keep your eyes on her." The others nodded. "I found a picture of him!" Xander said while being on his laptop, "Here!" He showed the picture. "hey.. that's the boy Heeyoung bit..." Eli said. "are you sure?" Soohyun asked. "Yea! look! it's him! I'm sure!" "You got to be kidding me... That's his little brother.. he's still learning to become a vampire hunter!" Soohyun said, "I'm sure they're after us now.." "It's already late, Let's rest.." Kevin said as he stood up and walked towards your room. He entered and sat down next to you.  "What's wrong?" Dongho asked him. "Nothing.. Dongho.. When i'm not around please be sure you're close to Hee young, Okay?" Kevin looked at dongho. Dongho just nodded. "Why?" Dongho asked. "I don't want Heeyoung to be hurt by anything.." Kevin looked down. You were sleeping and having a nightmare. Kevin touched your cheek. You became a little more relaxed as he petted you. You slowly woke up and looked at Kevin. He smiled to you. "i'm not feeling well" You said softly. "Don't worry, you will be alright!" Kevin said softly. You'll be alright. 

 

 

NOTE:

Ok.. so i used to mark the things they say with italic, however it stopped working or something, so i can't do it anymore :( Sorry! hope you don't mind it. because, honestly, It's annoying the frig outta me that it doesnt work like i want it to work D:  

 

NEXT >