Busted!

Forbidden Love

The next morning you woke up. You felt not really well.. "Are you okay?" Kevin asked. "... No ... i'm not feeling very well.." You said. "I can see that, Your face.. it's white.. Stay home today okay?" He said. "No, i have to study..." You said. "No, You're not going.. I'll let Sungjong and Lee Hi take care of you, okay? I'll make notes for you." He smiled. You smiled softly back and nodded, "Thanks, Kevvie.." You kissed his cheek. He smiled, "I have to go now.. See you this afternoon.." You nodded as he said that, Only now you noticed he was fully clothed already, and ready to go to school. He left the room, You rested a bit further. 

"Hey, Kevin, Where's HeeYoung?" Soohyun asked. "She's sick she'll be staying home today.." He said. He looked at Sungjong. "Ah.. i will take care of her Hyung!" Sungjong said polite. "Thanks Sungjong." Kevin smiled. Lee Hi waved at Dongho, kissed his cheek and went back to the kitchen. Dongho acted like he went to school but hid in the room from Soohyun. He peeked into the livingroom, through the keyhole. He stayed there for a while and watched them. 

It was afternoon. Dongho was still watching their moves closely knowing there was something more. Sungjong and Lee Hi were watching television. Lee Hi dropped her hand on his leg. Sungjong looked at it and smiled. He looked at her. She looked back, and slowly moved closer to him. Dongho jumped out the window and walked to the front door, As he walked in he saw them kissing, Half undressed and lying on top of each other. Sungjong shook, And as Lee Hi turned her head, Seeing Dongho, She shook as well, "D-dongho.. It's not what you think.." Dongho smiled, "Oh so you weren't kissing him?" Sungjong looked down.. "Ah! it's not like that! I .. i kissed her.." Sungjong tried to protect her. "Don't even try to explain, Sungjong. I've seen it all.. It's over, Lee Hi." He said as he walked towards your room.

He entered and threw the door, making a loud noise. You shook up. You looked much better than before, and you felt that way too. You looked at Dongho. "Dongho?.. Is that you?" You noticed him crying. ".. are you.. Crying?" You asked. "SHUT UP!" He said angrily as he walked towards and sat down next to you. You looked at him a bit awkward, You didn't knew what to say. He looked at you. You just looked back. "remember what i said?" Dongho said. "... Are you seriously gonna punish me for his choices?" You looked a bit unbelieving. He grabbed your wrists. You tried to fight back, He was too strong and pulled you up, Making you stand him next to the bed, with your hands above your head. "So, you got me, Now what do you wanna do?" You said, Not being impressed. "I hope you use your Birth controll well.." He said. You looked a bit confused at him, When suddenly it got through.. "What?!" You asked a bit shocked.

VERSION >

NO VERSION >