Aiko

Forbidden Love

Weeks have past. Soohyun, Eli, Xander, Sora and you were now living in California, It was a quiet place. You lived next to the beach. on lonely days you would sit down in the sand and look to the horizon, the sea, the air, wondering where Kevin is, and what he's doing right now, Just like today. You were sitting in the beach, Your tummy grew extremely big, the baby was about to come. Soohyun was sitting in the garden, keeping a keen eye on you. You suddenly felt your pants getting wet. "It's starting, Kevin..." You stood carefully up and walked slowly to Soohyun, He noticed right away and brought the car to the beach, he putted a towel on the chair and made you sit. "Let's go to the hospital." And so the delivery started. Soohyun stayed with you throughout the delivery while Xander and Eli took care of Sora. 10 hours later you delivered a cute baby girl. "What's her name gonna be?" Soohyun asked. You looked at her, "Kevin and i already choose a name for her... Aiko, which means Love child.." And so the baby girl got her name, Aiko. 

The girl slowly grew up in California, She calles Soohyun dad, somehow. She needed a dad figure, No matter how many times they told her, she kept calling Soohyun dad. In the end no one cared anymore, Soohyun and you took care of the kids as if you were mom and dad, However, everyone notices how much you've been missing Kevin. Aiko represented Kevin a lot, the same nose, same eyes, same hair color.. Sora took care of her as his little sister and their bond was great as well. Sometimes you received letters from L from Korea, they were adressed to a fake name but the right adress, so no one would intercept the letters. You read them all and sometimes write something small back. Apparently Lee Hi and Sungjong got married as well, and they started having kids too. L was still keeping an eye on the hunters, He did change a lot, no more Vampire killing, just preventing the kills. 

Life went on and the years flew by. You waited and waited..