The choice

Forbidden Love

 

The next morning you all went to school again. You found some distraction and didn't thought about the death of your parents and the greed of your uncle. The teachers knew about it so if you suddenly walked away, they would know it became too much. Luckily your friends supported you a lot. Kevin came by in the break, and Xander kept making you smile through the lessons. Dongho brought you a drink when he found the time. You considered yourself very lucky with these kind of friends. Even though they were different, they were so sweet to you. At one point you did had to cry, so you quietly stood up and left the class. As you were sobbing through the halls, on your way to the toilets you suddenly saw Kevin. You smiled a bit through the tears and was about to call him when you saw he was standing there with a girl. You kept quiet and watched. The girl suddenly kissed Kevin. Your jaw dropped. To your surprise, He didn't pushed her away. You bit your lower lip. Suddenly someone embraced you from behind. You didn't even cared who it was, and kept focussing your eyes on Kevin and the girl. The one from behind, slowly pulled you far enough so you couldn't see them anymore. You turned around and found Dongho's eyes. He looked at you with a soft expression. "Dongho… who … who is that girl?" You asked while trying to hide your tears and bothered feeling. "You're very bad at hiding your feelings." He smiled softly. "That girl… is Kevin's Fiancee." Dongho said. Those words pierced through your mind and heart. Even through your soul. You looked confused. "She's a vampire as well, and Kevin's parents wanted him to marry with her. Even though their parents wanted that, Kevin never really liked this girl. They used to be friends, but because it was just a friendship for him but a real love for her they kinda became awkward. The girl told the parents and they demanded Kevin to act normal towards her, and act like a real husband. So every time she comes by, he has to act as her husband to not disappoint his parents." Dongho explained. You looked at him. "why didn't he told me?" you asked softly. Dongho looked at you. "I don't like your sad face…" He pulled you against him. The words still had to get through to you. He was engaged, but against his will. "It … it's impossible to marry a human being right?" you looked at Dongho. Dongho nodded. "And he doesn't want me to become a vampire. Even though he says it's for my own sake.. I don't feel it like that." You looked down, "He just don't want any problems with his parents. That's why he don't want me to turn into a vampire, and keeps the love for me quiet.." Dongho kept quiet and just hugged you. ".. He cares more about his parents opinion than about the love for me …" You slowly lost your strength. Dongho tried to keep you on your feet. "Hee young.. are you okay?" He asked worried. "Dongho.. i… i'm not… feeling well…" you said softly. You fainted. Once you woke up you saw you were at the school nurses room. You looked around and saw Dongho waiting for you. "Hee Young. You're awake! How do you feel?" Dongho asked. You sat up. "I'm okay.. just a bit dizzy."  You looked at him. He slowly took your hand. You smiled softly and tried to stand up again. "Are you sure you're okay?" Dongho asked, trying to make you rest a little bit longer. "I'm totally fine. I just need some food, i guess." You stood up. Dongho supported you. When you left the nursers room you immediately saw Kevin and his fiancee again. She was clinging onto his arm. "Hee Young-ah.. What did you do there?" Kevin asked you. You looked down. "She fainted.." Dongho said. "Ah, Are you okay?" You only looked at Kevin. "oh, yeah, This is--" "Your fiancee?" You forced a smile to him, "I think the two of you would make a great couple. She must be happy with an honest boy like you." Kevin startled from your sharp tongue. You looked at Dongho. "Shall we go to the canteen?" You asked him. Dongho looked at Kevin but immediately nodded at you when you asked that. "Wait, Hee Young! Let me Explain!" Kevin said quickly as you were about to leave..

 

What will you do?

 

Give him a chance to explain.

 

Don't give him a chance to explain.

 

 

--
NOTE: Your choice will have consequents for the story line! :) Think carefully what you choose ;P