Kevin - Uee's revenge

Forbidden Love

A few weeks passed. You and kevin were happy living together with the others. Today you went to do groceries on your own. Ofcourse, you loved hanging out with the guys, but you need a little bit time for your self as wel! "Heeyoung time" you told the boys. You chuckle. Just their faces were priceless! You went into the shop and took everything you needed to get and decided to take the longer way back home. You paid the groceries and started to walk back home. the sun was shining, it was a nice day. It wasn't summer though, too cold to go out without a jacket! You were only halfway when you stopped. There was a girl about 50 meters away from you. She looked like Uee. You tried to sharpen your sight. She really does look like Uee. You looked next to you and saw a small alley. You quickly walked into the alley. You tried to look behind you but bumped into garbagebags. Yuck. It smells! You quickly stood up and looked once more behind. The girl was following you. It was Uee after all! You started to walk quickly again. "Why are you running away, Heeyoungie?" She asked. You tried not to listen to her and you walked further. Suddenly you felt someone grabbing your shoulder. You turned around. Her evil smirk made you shiver. Ofcourse! you should've remembered vampires are about 500% of the human speed if they want to. "what do you want?" You asked her. "Nothing much. Just come with me for a second." She smiled. "Why should i?" You answered back. She sighed and looked at her sharp nails. "Well.. it would be a loss if something would happen to you, right here, where no one can see you, right?" She smiled. You had obviously no choice. She pulled you to a portal. "What's that?" You asked. "A portal.. To my world." She said. "i thought portals only excisted in fantasy." you mumbled. "Yea so did you think about vampires right?" she had a point. The two of you stepped into the portal.

"Pfft Heeyoung-time" Xander mocked, "I never asked for Xandertime?" "Stop nagging Xandie! ofcourse she wants some girl time!" Kevin said while reading a book, "She's living with 9 boys!" Soohyun nodded. "Indeed. It must be hard for her to not shop, do girly things, buy and put make up on and more of those... things" He smiled. The doorbell rung. Dongho runned to the door and opened. "Hell------ ..o" he said, "What are you doing here? didn't you went back to you brothers?" Soohyun heard it and walked towards the door. He found kibum there. "Hi.." Kibum said softly, "I .. i just wanna tell something important.. can i come in?" He said uneasy. "uh.. yea sure." Soohyun let him in. Dongho looked confused at Soohyun. Kibum sat slowly down on the bank. Everyone looked kinda irritated at him. 
"So.. " Soohyun entered the room, "What do you wanna say?" "It's about Heeyoung." Kibum said. "Are you trying to blackmail here again?" Kevin said angry. "No! no not at all!" Kibum said quick. "Okay listen, Uee came to me and wanted to make a deal.. i would be together with you guys again, and Uee would marry Kevin... She had a plan.." He said uneasy. "What was her plan!" Kevin asked quick. "I had to distract you guys when she was alone, she would go after her and take her to the vampire world and ..." "And what!" soohyun said. "eliminate her..." He said soft. "When does she wanna do that plan?" Dongho stood up fearing of what would be said. "Right now! That's why i came. But i couldn't help but feel bad! I just had to tell you guys! .. I know i did bad things in the past.. but i don't want her to die!" He said again. ".. Thanks Kibum! We're going to get Heeyoung! Eli, Kiseop, Dongho, Hoon and Kevin you search here! Me, Kibum, Xander and AJ will go to the Vampire world!" Soohyun said. "Wait! I wanna go with you Soohyun!" Dongho said. Kevin soon continued, "Me too! Let's trade me and Dongho with AJ!" He said. Soohyun agreed, "They're probably already in the vampire world." And so they set off.