Dongho

Forbidden Love

 

"Did she fell asleep?" Xander asked. Kevin nodded. His hand went through her hair. "Let's lift her on the bed." Xander said, while standing up. Kiseop looked at Dongho. "He acts though, but he still needs sleep at night." Xander smiled. "He's still not a full one is he?" Kevin lifted Hee Young and lied her on the bed. "Let him sleep here too.." Kiseop said. "I don't think he will bite her." Xander nodded and lifted Dongho, Lying him next to Hee Young. Kevin putted the blankets over the two. "She is different, right?" Xander asked Kevin. Kevin nodded. He smiled. "Kevin.. are you blushing?" Kiseop asked. Kevin looked at Kiseop. "Let's continue the study already." He said while walking to his place. he hides his face behind the book. Xander looked at Kevin. He took his book and continued reading.

 

You woke up. You tried to stretch but someone was holding you tight. When you opened your eyes you noticed it was Dongho. He looks way more innocent when he sleeps.. You looked at your other side and saw Kevin lying with his eyes close. Wait.. wasn't it like … vampires never sleep? You tried to get free from Dongho, But the more you moved the tighter his grip went. Kevin woke up from the movements. He looked at you and Dongho while rubbing his eye. You tried to wake Dongho up, You blew in his face, moved a bit more, but with no success. "Ah, You have to wake him up like cinderella." Kevin said smiling. "What?" You whispered to not wake up the others. "Dongho only wakes up if you give him a kiss." Xander said while lying with his eyes closed. You glared at Xander. "I don't believe you." "Then, Be doomed to be with him like this forever!" Xander said. "Serious? .. Cinderella?" you asked. Xander nodded smiling. "Aniyo…" You tried to move again, it still had no effect. You sighed. "Okay .. i'll give it a try…" You said, feeling uneasy. "Ya! Don't look!" Xander laughed as you said that. You quickly pecked Dongho. Nothing happened. Kevin only smiled brighter. Xander started to laugh loudly. "YA! IT WAS A LIE, WASN'T IT?" You yelled. Dongho woke up. He opened his eyes slightly. He looked around. "IF I'M FREE I'M SO GONNA KILL YOU!" You said evil. "DONGHO! DON'T LET HER GO!" Kevin quickly yelled at Dongho. You tried to break free once again. You looked at Dongho. "Why don't you let me go?" He smiled at you, "I'm not gonna let you kill my friends, Human!" "I didn't meant it serious.. And i have a name." You pouted. He closed his eyes again. Kevin and Xander laughed. "Neh~ Dongho! Did you knew she kissed you?" Xander laughed. His eyes flew open again. "What?!" He let go of you, sat up and stared with big eyes at Xander. You managed to get away from him now. You fixed your shirt, which was showing your whole belly, because of Dongho's tight grip. You were about to walk to Xander when Kevin ran up to you and hugged you. "Xander! Flee! Now!" Kevin said while laughing. "Yah! Why are you.." You struggled. Xander ran out of the room, laughing. Dongho stood up and followed Xander. Kevin pushed his nose against your neck, making you shock a bit. His hug went from tight to more gentle. "Don't worry.. I won't hurt you" He said cutely. You felt your heart falling. You slowly hugged him back. You heard him chuckle a bit. He let go of you and looked at you.  Xander slowly entered the room again. "Kevin? You still alive?" he said joking. Kevin turned around. "I am i am!" Kevin smiled. "We're gonna be late for school!" Xander said. "Hee Young, You can shower if you want." Kevin leaded me to the bathroom and gave you some clean clothes. "Thank you~" You went inside and locked the door. You started to shower. You thought back about the hug from Kevin. It was so sincere. You shook it off. Don't think of it .. It's a vampire.. maybe he just wants your blood or something? Aish. After washing yourself you dried yourself and putted the clean clothes on. They were a bit baggy but it was okay. You smiled. You left the bathroom and entered the living room. You dried your hair with the towel while entering the living room. I only saw Kevin and Xander. "Where are the others?" You asked. "They already left. They said they were going … to get some food" Xander answered. Kevin took the towel from you and putted it in the wash room. "Say.. i have a question.." You started, "Vampires usually don't sleep, do they?" "Ah but we didn't sleep." Kevin said, "We just rested a bit." "What about Dongho?" You asked again. "He did sleep, But that's because he's not fully a vampire yet." Xander continued. You looked confused. "He used to be a human. He got in a fight with his parents and they threw him out. He met Soohyun and eventually came to live here. When he heard we were vampires he wanted to be one too. So we kinda .. transformed him. But it needs time to become a full one. He does drink blood and does have the Vampire instinct, but he still needs sleep." Kevin explained.  You looked at Kevin. "So it's possible to become like.. a vampire?" You asked. They nodded. "It takes a lot of effort though." Xander quickly added. "Let's go to school." He continued. You got ready and went together with Xander and Kevin to school.