In the way

Forbidden Love

 

"Damn. That Dongho." Xander scolded while kicking the chair on their room. Kevin sighed. "I Fear the worst.. what if they bite her?" Kevin looked at Xander while laying on his bed. "Why did they lock the door.." Xander said, "He didn't do this for nothing. Dongho must have a reason for this! He must be after something." "What if he secretly likes Hee Young? And what if he tries things?" Kevin looked shocked at Xander. "Why do you care that much? .. say Kevin.." Xander sat down on Kevin's bed next to him, "You do have a little secret, right? It's okay! you can tell me! i won't tell anyone." Xander smiled. "You promise?" Xander nodded at him. "Well.. okay then.." Kevin said, "Hee Young and me.. well.. we have.. something going on.. like.. we like each other.. a lot." Kevin smiled shyly. "The two of you have .. a relationship?" Xander asked. Kevin nodded. "We have been meeting in secret, the last week, and honestly.. i only started to like her more and more." He smiled. Xander looked at Kevin. "Why didn't you tell me before?" "I wasn't sure.. if i could trust anyone. Because it's .. impossible.. you know?" Kevin looked down. "Don't worry, i will help you out." Xander smiled. "Really? Thank you" Kevin smiled. 

 

Dongho pulled you along and pushed you on his bed. "So, you're sleeping with us tonight" Kiseop said smirking. Man they were scary like this! You kept quiet. "Don't be scared! it's not like we're gonna bite you or something." Dongho joked around. You just looked at them. "Did she lost her tongue?" Kiseop sat down on the other side of the room. "I think she's a bit Kevin and Xander biased." Dongho sat down next to you. He putted his hand around your shoulders. "So.. What now?" You asked. "Earlier this evening, I asked if the two of you had something going on. Kevin said clearly no, but you didn't answered.. How come?" Dongho stared you right into your eyes. "Because i thought Kevin's answer was clear enough." You smiled. He glared at you. You just smiled cutely back. He looked away. "aish.." "Ah.. Dongho.. are your cheeks pink?" Kiseop suddenly said. "Eh.. N-no!" Dongho looked away. Kiseop lay down on his bed and started doing things on his laptop. You yawned. "Are you sleepy?" Dongho asked. You nodded. "Then go sleep already.." he said while not facing you. "I Can't.. I don't feel safe while sleeping in an unknown place alone.." You said while rubbing your eye. "Do you feel safe if Dongho would sleep with you?" Kiseop said while staring at his computer. Dongho looked at kiseop. He looked at you. You didn't answered, but looked down. "Okay, Okay, i will sleep with you." Dongho said while changing his clothes. When he was finished he looked at you. "You don't have a Pajama?" He asked. You shook your head. He threw a shirt at you. You changed. Dongho waited. You lay down on his bed. Dongho trembled a bit. "Just lay down already.." Kiseop said. "Ah.. Yes.. I will.. i was just.." He cleared his throat. He lay down next to you. "The two of you already slept together once, Don't be shy.. The two of you even kissed…" Kiseop said smiling.  Dongho looked at you. You looked away. "Is that true?" Dongho asked. "It was because of Kevin and Xander.. They said weird things." You mumbled. Dongho was a bit nervous. You crawled against him and close your eyes, Surprising Dongho. You fell asleep. "Do you like her?" Kiseop asked. ".. No…. ofcourse not.. She's human.." Dongho said still a bit nervous. "If she would turn into a vampire.. would you like her?" Kiseop looked at Dongho. ".. Maybe.." Dongho looked at you and smiled. He closed his eyes and fell asleep as well. 

 

The next morning you woke up. You and Dongho were hugging tightly. He was still sleeping. You yawned. Kiseop left the room, the door was open. Kevin and Xander sneaked into the room and closed the door again. You couldn't see who it was you only heard it. Your eyes were open. You tried to peek but Dongho's grip was too tight. Aish, this boy.. he's squeezing me! You thought. "Hee Young-ah" You recognized the voice. "Xander?" You asked. "Yes, It's me!" He smiled. Dongho suddenly opened his eyes. He didn't moved though. "Neh, we're going to an amusement park today! You wanna join?" Kevin said cheerful. "Yes sure" You smiled back. Dongho turned around. "I'll join too." Dongho smiled. "What? We didn't even invited you." Xander complained. "I can go to Soohyun again, if you want that?" Dongho smiled. You tried to break out of his grip, but it was useless. He didn't let go. "okay okay, Fine you can join." Kevin said while looking less happy. "We're gonna get ready. Come, Kevin" Xander left. So did Kevin. He smiled at you before he left. Dongho looked at you. "Let's get ready too." He let go of you. He stood up and went to refresh himself. You also stood up and stretched your back. Kevin entered the room again. "Here are some clean clothes for you. I know they aren't the best.. Sorry for that." He smiled apologizing at you. "It's okay, I'm already glad you brought them." You smiled brightly. He quickly pecked your lips. You smiled. "Don't worry about Dongho, We'll find a way, By the way.. Xander knows." He smiled and left the room. You looked at him. You were about to change when Dongho entered again. You ignored his entrance. "Y-ya!.. aren't you shy?" Dongho said while looking away. "Why should i?" You looked at him. You were about to pull up your pants and only wear a bra as top. ".. are YOU shy?" You chuckled at him and putted on your shirt. He looked at you and smiled. You quickly putted on some make up and brushed your hair. Xander and Kevin entered the room. "Are you ready?" Kevin asked. Dongho looked at Kevin. You took your bag, "I am!" You smiled. Dongho also took his bag. The four of you left.