Kevin - Swords

Forbidden Love

"Well Hello There!" Uee said evil. "So you are the ones everyone in town is talking about! I thought so!"  You looked at her and noticed that she was carrying a big sword. This just couldn't be good. You gasped. "Let us go Uee!" Kevin demanded. "I can let you go, But i can't let her go. I promised my people a good meal of Human blood!" She said while glaring at you. You froze, Was she serious? Ofcourse she was! why else would she bring you here! You thought as you shivvered. Uee lifted the sword, while Dongho stood infront of you. "Go away!" Uee said to him. "NO! I WON'T" He said persistent. "Oh, I see you wanna end up like your little friend from long ago, Don't you?" Uee said smiling evil. "Do you really wanna die here?" Dongho glared at Uee, "I won't let you hurt Heeyoung! I don't want my friend to go through the same pain i went through at that time!" Kevin looked at Dongho. "Dongho.." he whispered. Uee was about to use the sword on Dongho when Kevin jumped infront of Dongho. "STOP IT Uee!" He said angry, "I know you're mad about me not wanting to marry you, But i won't give you permission to hurt my beloved ones even more!" Uee shook and looked crazily mad. "Kevin, go away or i will kill you too!" Uee said angry. "Do it.." Kevin said. "What?" You said. "DO IT! KILL ME!" Kevin looked at Uee. Uee started laughing. "If that is what you want!" She swung the sword in the air to hit Kevin. Your eyes grew big! As she was about to hit Kevin you felt someone grabbing you, You closed your eyes and felt you were carried away. It all happened in a lightflash. You opened your eyes and saw Xander holding you. "Hey there! I see we just came in time!" He smiled. You searched the room for kevin and saw he was saved by Soohyun and Kiseop was holding Dongho. You let out a sigh of relief. Thank god, he was safe. "How did you.. " You softly asked. "We were about to lose the fight, however, Kiseop, Hoon and Eli were here just in time!" Xander told you. You smiled. "Now what about her?" Hoon asked while standing infront of the others. Uee looked at Kibum. "It was you wasn't it?" She asked angry. Kibum looked at her, "Let's stop this nonsense. She doesn't deserve to die. " As Kibum said that Uee's parents came downstairs from the big golden stairs. "What's happening. Uee?" They asked. "This girl!" Uee said, "She is ruining everything! She is a witch and brain washed all my friends!" Uee cried. "What?" Eli asked. "Is that true, Kevin?" Her dad asked. "Ofcourse not! She is not a witch! not at all!" Kevin said, trying to convince them. Dongho looked at Kevin. "Why are you trying to convince them?" Dongho asked. "if they don't believe us.. It might get even worse than Uee's plan.." he said while looking at Uee's parents. He knew they would believe their own daughter over him, but he has to try! 


Uee's mother whispered to her husband. "I think Uee's right, honey. I mean, look how protective they are over her. this can't be them, They're vampire's and she's just a mere human! They are suppose to drink her blood! not to protect her!" "you're right.." He said as he glared at you. He lifted his voice a bit, "You", he pointed at you, "Come here for a second.." You looked at him and stood up. You were about to walk to him when Kevin saw Uee's mother sign Uee. "Don't!" Kevin yelled and he jumped against you making you fall. Uee's sword reached the floor next to you and Kevin. You looked a bit shocked at Kevin. "They are against us as well!" Kevin said to you and looked at the sword that was way to close. He stood up and helped you up. Uee already started a new swing. Kevin took you and ran away to the other side of the room. Xander and Eli ran towards the two of you. Kevin looked around and saw a sword hanging onto the wall. He walked towards it and took it from the wall. "Eli, Xander, Keep Hee Young there.. I'm gonna clear this myself." he said and walked towards Uee. You tried to grab his hand and walk with him but got stopped by Eli and Xander. "Guys.. let me go! I have to hel--" "No!" Eli said, "This is something Kevin must do.." "Please let me go! i have to!" You said once again and you looked at Xander. He shook his head. "Let Kevin handle this.. Believe him." You looked at Kevin.  

"Uee.. It's 1 vs 1. You against me.. The winner gets what he wants." Kevin said. "Good.. So if you lose, I get you to marry me and Hee Young will die.. along with those so called friends of you.. they will all get their own punishment.." Uee said smiling. "And if i win, You disappear out of all our lifes, stop bother Hee Young and will never show your face in the human world ever again." Kevin said while looking fierce. Uee raised her sword, So did Kevin and so they started the sword fight. You could only watch. Xander started to massage your shoulders, "Don't worry, He'll be alright.." Xander smiled. "Didn't you heard her words? If he loses we will all die.." You told him, "I don't want you guys to die thanks to me!" You looked down. "it's not thanks to you, Neither is it Kevins mistake if that happens.. don't feel guilty." Eli looked at you, "If he loses, we will all take our fate without any hesitation!" 

"This is taking too long." Uee's mother said as she took her own sword from her gown. "I'll fasten it up!" She ran towards Kevin and joined the fight. Kevin was just in time to block the attack, "What?" He said a bit shocked but he gained his senses and kept avoiding the girls' attacks. He got tired but kept on going. "this is unfair!" You said, "Let me go! i will help him!" You demanded. "Sorry Hee Young." Eli took a rope from the curtains and pulled it till it fell on the ground. He bound you against one of the Pillars. "What are you doing!" You tried to move but Xander held you back. Within no time you were stuck against the pillar. Eli and Xander pulled their weapons and joined the fight. You could only watch as you were trying to break out. "yah! Why won't you guys help out!" You screamed to the others. "We can't this fight is about a mans pride!" Hoon answered without looking at you. You looked helpless around and tried to break out. You held your breath, making the rope loose and dropped to the floor. You broke free. You looked around once again. You found another sword against the wall. As you were walking towards it You felt a arm grab you and another hand covered your mouth, making you unable to scream over the sounds of the swordfight. You tried to get away and noticed it was the father of Uee. He was taking you without anyone noticing to the middle part of the stairs. You tried everything to break out of his grip, you even tried to bite his hand, However it was of no use. Dongho noticed something in his eye corner and looked. "Hee Young!!!" he screamed by the sight of you. You looked helpless at Dongho. The others all looked at you. Uee looked too. Kevin smashed Uee's sword out of her hand and ran up the stairs. Dongho took Uee's sword so she couldn't get it back. Uee's father pulled his own sword. "DON'T COME CLOSER! or her life will be gone right now.." He said as he hold the sword against your throat, making you stop move. Kevin stopped halfway and panted.. 

NEXT >