Distance

Forbidden Love

 

As soon as you got home Kevin walked towards you. "Where have you been? Why did it take so long?. . What did you heard?" You slowly pushed him aside and walked to your room. He followed you. "Oi, i asked you something.." You sat down on the bed. "The operation will cost more than 1500 euro. I've been searching for more places but this was the cheapest. And what i heard? I heard everything from Soohyuns question.. from the "Say.. Kev, Don't you feel bad if she keeps it?" part..." you said. His eyes grew big. You looked down, "Did you really think i would do such a thing?" You asked. "What.." He asked. "Making a child with Dongho so i could dump you? Do you really think i'm that low?" You asked again. He remained quiet. "Maybe... Maybe it's better if i just leave this house for a while.." You said as you took a bag and threw some important stuff in there. "Why, hee young.. Don't do that.. I made a mistake." Kevin said. "Listen.. If you think i would do stuff like that.. it's better if we don't see each other for a while untill you think different.. Okay? I don't want a boyfriend who doesn't trust me with his whole heart." You stood up, Pecked his cheek, took your bag and walked away. "Where are you gonna stay?" He asked. "At my parents house..." You said. "Isn't it dangerous there?" He asked again. "I don't know." You said as you walked away. you slammed the door behind you and started walking to your parents abandoned home. 

Kevin dropped on the bed. "I'm ... i'm such an idiot.." He sighed as he lied down and wandered off in his thoughts. 

You reached your old home. You climbed inside, the whole place was trashed.. You slowly started cleaning stuff and making the place neat enough to live there. Ofcourse it took time, but you tried to do everything as quick as possible. You flipped the couch back and cleaned it. You sighed. It changed so much since last time. You looked at the television. It looks a little dusty, but does it still work? You tried it. The screen started glowing. Yes! it still worked! You cheered. You continued cleaning the house till the morning light. You yawned, Even though you're a vampire you felt way too tired as you sat down. The house actually looked a lot more like home now. you threw away all the dirty stuff and cleaned everything that didn't broke. You smiled as you fell asleep on the couch. 

Weeks passed as you lived there. You and Kevin called quite often but you didn't saw each other. You actually decided to have the child, however you wanted to get it alone. Without anyone around, So you would stay here untill the baby would come. Your tummy grew quick, Much quicker than you thought. Ofcourse Soohyun and Dongho came by every now and then, but somehow Kevin didn't dare to pass by. You did miss him though. You were relaxing on the couch when you heard noises in the kitchen. You slowly walked to the kitchen as you saw a humanbeing was standing there, As he turned around you shook. No.. Not him!

-