Kevin - Monster

Forbidden Love

Kevin kicked the door, causing it to open. He ran inside. "EVERYONE! WAKE UP!" The others all slowly walked into the normal room. "What's happening?" Eli asked confused. "Why didn't you woke up?" Kevin asked, "Didn't you heard the shooting?" Kevin looked around. "Xander? And where's the boy?" Kevin looked at the door of his room and walked towards it. "It's blocked?! How did he.." Kevin asked himself. He broke it open and saw the two boys sleep. "What... Did i dream it? But Heeyoung.." Kevin became totally confused. Soohyun shook his head, "Wait! Where is that man?!" "What man?" Eli asked. "I remember some kind of dream! The vampire hunter was in my room! He ... He did something that made me sleep!" Soohyun said suddenly. "What?!" Kevin looked at Soohyun. "Are you sure?!" He asked. "Yea.. i think.. I'm not sure, But it did fell real..." Soohyun answered. "He got Heeyoung.. It must have been his plan!" Kevin said a bit shocked. He walked to his room. "Xander! Boy! Wake up!!" He shook them up. "W-what's going on.."  Xander asked. "Listen!" Kevin said as he looked at Sungjong, "Your brother has HeeYoung! We gotta safe her!" He said quick, "Where do you live?" Kevin asked as Sungjong looked at him. 

You were sitting in a not too big cage. You looked at L. He was smiling like a freak. You sighed. "What's up little vampire? Don't you wanna became a human again?" He said while looking at you through the mirror of his car. "Human again?" You asked. "I actually made a device, i couldn't use it yet, You're the first one i'm trying it on!" He said. "I don't wanna!" You said. "You have no choice, Honey!" he said smirking. "I won't cooperate.." You said again. He parked the car and lifted your cage with silver gloves on. You tried not to touch those, because they did cause minor burns to you. He took you to his apartment. It looked clean in the living room, however when you peeked into one room while he carried you in, You saw huge mountains of dirty clothes. You looked at L. He putted the cage on the table.  "What are you looking at?" He asked. "Nothing... just the piles of clothes that were lying in that room, They were yours right? And the garlic smell is kind of disturbing, however, it's not enough to keep vampires away" You asked. "Why do you care?" He looked down at you. You shrugged, "Why do you hate vampires that much?.." You asked him. "Once again, It is none of your business, Why do you ever care?" He said again while getting his device op the table. ".. You have a trauma right?" You asked him. He glared at you. "You know.. not all vampires are bad ones.." you said soft. He took a iron pipe for the device and started workign with it. "Maybe you have seen different before, But not all of them are bad, Some really do car---" You shook as he hitted the cage with the pipe, "Would you SHUT your mouth?" He looked angry now. You only looked at him. You saw he putted his heart into the device, and almost felt bad about not wanting to help him. You kept watching him as he worked at the device. 

Kevin ran on vampire speed, together with Soohyun and Xander. His wound already healed fully because of his vampire body. Soohyun carried Sungjong on his back. After a few minutes they arrived at his home. They rang the bell.... "Who's this?" They heard someone say through the intercom. "It is us... Open up, if you dare.." Kevin said, By hearing the voice of L his anger boiled up again. L opened the door. The 4 of you walked towards his house. "Your friends are here.." L said smirking to you. You knew he had a plan, However, there was no way of warning them. "Are you sure you wanna do this?" You looked at him. He turned at you. He walked back at you, and grabbed one of the bars, "Do you think i'm joking about this? You don't understand anything, Saying that vampires are nice.. You must be a total lunatic!" He said while staring at you. You feared him, Ofcourse, However You found sadness in his eyes. "I see.." You said soft. You heard knocking on the door. "Well.. let's see.." L said happy. He opened the door. Soohyun was standing infront of Kevin, Sungjong and Xander. "Welcome.." L said smirking. You looked at them. They stood there awkwardly without moving. "We're here to pick Heeyoung up.." Soohyun said fierce. "Well, that doesn't go for nothing.." L said. "We have your brother with us.." Xander said. Sungjong remained quiet. He knew that if they traded him for Heeyoung he would get beaten till he barely breaths. L moved his hand at a button on the wall, He quickly pushed it. "Watch out!" You screamed, However, it was already to late, All the get-aways got blocked by bars. "What?!" Sungjong said shocked. "Even you didn't know this?" Kevin asked, sungjong shook his head. "Well, Look at this, Now i got 4 little vampires AND a person i used to call my Dongsaeng." He glared at Sungjong, "So.. Now it's time for you to see how this girl is gonna try out my new device." He said as he turned to you. "Try it at me!" Soohyun said suddenly. "Oh, we have a volunteer?" L asked. "He's a full vampire! ... it won't work on him." You said suddenly. Soohyun facepalmed himself, "Idiot.." He whispered. "... I'll work with you." You said as you looked to soohyun. "Stop protecting us! We suppose to protect you!" Xander yelled at you. L opened your cage, "However.. Let them go.. Let them go and never bother them again! Promise?" You asked him. He pushed you against the table and pulled your shirt up. "Yah!" Kevin yelled, not approving what he did. Kevin took the bars and started pulling them with all his strengt, the others helped. L placed few cables on your body, with special plasters. You just closed your eyes. He turned back to his device while holding you in your place, by standing infront of you, pushing you against the table. "Okay, just one more button.." He said as a loud sounds was sounding through the house. They broke the bars. "You forgot one important thing!" Soohyun said, "Your bars were iron instead of silver." he smiled. L quickly pushed the button, Your body froze and you could barely move. Xander pushed L away and got into a fight with him, while Sungjong started stopping the device, Kevin pulled the cables from your body, receiving small shocks everytime he touched one. Soohyun found the handcuffs and started helping Xander while they forced L to turn and locked his hands together. You felt dizzy and was able to move again, Suddenly your eyes became dark red. "This is not good!" Kevin said as he saw it. The monster inside you came out, You weren't yourself at all, you lost your control and out. 

"What have you done!" Soohyun yelled at L. "Now we can slain the monster!" L said happy as it worked. "NO! Don't you get it?!  The "Monster" IS A PART OF HER! She will die if the monster dies!!" Kevin said as he tried to hold you back. The monster in Heeyoung fought against Kevins grip, Her fangs grew. She gave a frightning roar. L pushed Xander off him and took a gun from the wall. "Don't!" Sungjong said as he stole the gun from L, He tried to run away. "Come back!" L said completely mad, He grabbed Sungjongs shirt. "Throw it at me!" Soohyun said. "I Can't! It's silver! It will hurt you." Sungjong said. "Just do it!" Soohyun said, "I don't care if i get hurt a bit! We need to safe her life." Sungjong did as he said and threw the gun and Soohyun. He caught it He felt the silver burn his skin, However he didnt let go. "Throw it out!" Xander yelled at Soohyun. Soohyun looked behind him and saw the staircase. He threw it down. Kevin who was still trying to hold you on your place tried to hug you, to calm you, to bring you back to normal. It was useless. The monster pushed Kevin away, Making him fall on the couch. He quickly stood up again. The monster looked around through the room. She stared at L. "Oh no! She's gonna need Humanblood! Not just a bit.. A lot!" Xander said as he saw her staring at L. She slowly walked towards him. L smirked and opened his arms to you. The monster was about to make a jump to bite L when Kevin jumped infront. The monster hurted Kevins neck a bit, But didn't drank the blood, It wasn't human blood after all. She became mad and tried to bite kevin's face, However before she could reach his face, he putted the cast in the middle, Making her attack the cast. The cast fell on the ground and was shattered in pieces. Kevin tried to move his arm, It hurted a little bit, but his arm was almost fully healed. Heeyoung Pushed kevin aside. "Come to me, little vampire.." L said once again smirking. The monster did as he said and walked towards him. As soon as she came in his reach, he hugged her tight, making her unable to move.  "this will be your end, Vampire!" L quickly took a knife from under his long jacket. "Don't!" Sungjong yelled. Kevin jumped against L, Making the three of you fall on L's arm. He accidently let go of the knife. You gained your sensed due to the shock, However you fangs didn't went back to normal. "W-what happened?" You asked. "No time to explain!" Kevin said as he quickly stood up. L kicked Kevin and turned around, Making him lying on you. "Now you can't do anything" He smirked as he looked to you. You tried to push him of you. He quickly took a bottle with some liquid, and drank it himself. He didn't swallowed it though. He closed his eyes, Kissed you and he made an opening, by pushing his tongue against your lower lip. First you was able to keep the firmly close, However the more he pushed the more strengt you lost. You couldnt keep it up anymore as L pushed again, making the liquid drip into your mouth. "Don't swallow it!" Soohyun yelled. L started your throat, FORCING you to swallow it. His lips still didnt left yours. You accidently swallowed it. Kevin just stared at the two of you, His heart hurted by the sight of you being kissed by someone else, however he quickly shook it off. L smirked at you as he held your hands above your head with one head. You looked around, Nothing really seem to happen. Soohyun pulled L away from you, But L hitted him in the stomach before he could reach you. `Soohyun fell back and started coughing. You tried to say something but couldn't. What was going on? You thought as you slowly became dizzy. You looked at kevin and reached out your hand to him. You closed your eyes. You could hear everything, However it felt like you was paralyzed. L lifted you. "Let go of her!" Kevin said upset. L walked towards his own room. "Hyung! Don't do this!" Sungjong yelled. He entered his room as Kevin and Xander tried to read the door. He locked it right before the boys could reach the place. "Now you're mine.." L smirked. 

NEXT >