Kevin - Friend or Foe

Forbidden Love

You arrived at your house. Sungjong seemed a bit tense. "Don't worry, Remember the one i told you about? That's him." You pointed at Kevin, "Actually, He's my boyfriend." You smiled. Sungjong looked at Kevin, "really? Woa.. Cool!" He said a bit relieved. Eli looked at you, "How do you guys know each other?" You scratched the back of your head. "Well.. to be honest, He is the one i bit yesterday, Don't you remember him?" Eli looked at Sungjong, "Ah you're right!" He said. "Was it this boy?" Kevin asked. Sungjong nodded and showed his neck. Kevin quickly pulled the scarf back, "Don't show it.. " Kevin said while looking away. "..w--.. Okay.." Sungjong kept the scarf around his neck. "Let's go in." Eli said as he unlocked the door. You entered the house quietly. Xander was sitting on the couch, "Ah! Finally! Hee Youngi! Where did you go?!" Xander said worried. Sungjong entered the room, awkwardly. "Who's that?" Xander asked a bit weird. "He's the dongsaeng of a vampire hunter. Don't ask why we took him, Heeyoung told us to." Eli said as he immediatly walked to the kitchen and took 2 bottles of artificial blood to the living room. "Here Heeyoung, This will make the beast in you rest for a while.." He said as he threw the bottle to you. You caught it. Xander looked at Heeyoung. "Why did you brought him here?" Xander looked a bit worried at you. "Don't worry, Xander, This boy's allright. He actually got hit by his brother.We can trust him, Right?" Kevin touched Sungjong's shoulder. Sungjong nodded, "Don't worry! You can trust me!" He said quickly. "I don't trust you, I trust Hee Young.. If she says you're okay, i will trust her." Xander said rather cold.  Sungjong felt uncomfortable. "It's okay" You said to Sungjong. He looked at you. You sat down, "come sit here." You said and Sungjong slowly sat down next to you. Kevin sat down on the other side of him. "Don't be afraid, We won't kill you." Kevin meant it nice but it did scare Sungjong. You drank the bottle of artificial blood. "I-is that real blood?" Sungjong asked. "What else can it be?" Xander bullied. "Xandi! Don't be meanie!" You said while giving him a small slap on his leg, "No it's artificial blood, It looks like it, kinda tastes like it but isn't real blood." You explained. He nodded softly. Sungjong yawned. "Ah, Were is he going to sleep?" Kevin asked. You looked at Xander. Xander looked back, "... Wait What?.. You want him ---" "Oh, Come on Xandy! He's only really safe at our room!" Kevin agreed with you. You smiled. Xander sighed, "Okay! But if he kills me in my sleep, you will be the ones responsible, And i wanna check his clothes first!" "Goodnight!" Eli said as he left the room. The four of you walked to the room. You and Kevin jumped on the bed. Xander sat down on his bed. Sungjong sat down on the ground. "..." Xander looked at him, "why are you sitting on the ground?" he asked. "Ah, I usually sleep on the ground.. Hyung says i'm not worth a real bed.." Sungjong said soft. Xander sighed, "Get on" He patted his bed, "Don't get me wrong, I'm only being nice to you. " He said as he lied down on his side. Luckily he had a 2 person bed. You smiled to Sungjong, Sungjong stood up and sat on the bed of xander.. He awkwardly lied down. "Relax.. Enjoy this night on a real bed." Xander said while looking away, "We both fear each other so maybe we should try to trust a bit.." You smiled at Xander, So did Kevin as he hugged you. Sungjong nodded, "Thanks.." the four of you fell asleep. 

NEXT >