Forgive

Forbidden Love

Not long after, his eyes kinda turned normal again. He realized what he just did. His eyes grew big. ".. H-heeyoung ... did i just... did i really.." He couldn't say the words. You just nodded, "Yes.. you did.." You felt bad,  You just.. kinda cheated on Kevin. You didn't really wanted it, But you didn't stop him either. He looked at you, He felt sorry, you could read his face. Suddenly someone knocked on the door. "... c-can i come in?" It was Sungjong. Dongho looked at you, who was in only underwear, Just like Dongho. You quickly crawled under the blanket, acting like you were still sick. SUngjong entered, "... What happened here?" Dongho looked a bit confused of what to say and looked at you. "N-nothing.. " You said soft. "Then.. what were those noises?" Sungjong looked at Dongho, knowing what he did. "We just had a fight, Kid, Go back to Lee Hi.. Maybe it's better if you start packing your stuffs.. you might not live here any longer.." Dongho said cold. "I'm okay with that.. I mean.. The two of you might be kicked out soon enough too... Cheating on your boyfriend, And you.." Sungjong looked at Dongho, ".. You just snitched your own friend.. plus his girlfriend.." Dongho's eyes got a bit big. You just looked at him. Lee Hi entered the room, Showing a video on the laptop. It was the two of you. "So.. you have two choices. Either, no one knows anything about everything that happened.. Or everyone will know it, and your lives will be ruined.." Lee Hi said smiling. "We let you think about this till 3 o'clock.. that's half an hour, Must be long enough, We will await your answer..." They smirked as they left the room. You looked down. ".. What to do, Hee Young?" Dongho asked a bit worried. "I will tell Kevin eventually.." You said. "What? it.. it could ruin your relationship.." He said. You shook your head. "I have to tell him.. Ofcourse, He might be mad.. But he loves me.. he trusts me. He will forgive me." You said soft, "What about me?" Dongho asked. "He won't forgive me! Especially not after what i said.. I called his girlfriend ugly, found out mine cheated and his girlfriend..." Dongho looked down. He remained quiet for a moment. ".. Heeyoung. Listen.. Tell Kevin i you.. Just say what happened to me, and i you to relief my stress. I'm sure he will forgive you quick this way." He said. "What about you?" You asked slightly worried, He might have done bad things, but he's still a friend of you. ".. I'll be fine.. i'd rather be hated, than ruining a friends relation for my own selfish reasons." He said. "But what about the laptop?" You asked again. "I got a plan.. Let's go to them." He stood up.  You followed him to the living room. "Okay.. the deal is done.. we won't tell anyone, you don't tell anyone, BUT we want to see you deleting the video.." Dongho said. They agreed and went to take the laptop. Dongho quickly grabbed a drink. You just looked. They came back and deleted the video. "See? It's deleted." Sungjong said. Dongho leaned forward and 'accidently' spilled his drink on the laptop. "Ah! What did you do!" Sungjong said a bit mad. "Ah! Sorry Let me clean it up!" Dongho said, He took the laptop and took it to the kitchen. He quickly filled the sink with water and checked the laptop carefully. "I knew it.." He said to himself. "knew what?" You asked as you followed him. "They had copies!" Dongho said, The sink was filled and Lee Hi and Sungjong entered the kitchen. "What are you doing?" Lee Hi asked. "Making sure the copies are deleted too.." Dongho said as he threw the laptop in the sink. The water damaged the laptop heavily. Sungjong tried to grab the laptop, however the water contained slight electric pulses, making it hard and painful to grab it. "let me help you, Human." Dongho said as he easily grabbed the laptop. Sungjong tried to grab it out of his hands, However, Before he was able to do it, Dongho smashed it on the ground, Totally ruining the laptop. "Woops, It slipped!" Dongho said. He took the laptop and threw it out the window, making it fall in the lake behind the house. Sungjong and Lee Hi stared at them with big eyes. Sungjong got angry and attacked Dongho. You heard the others entering the house. Dongho quickly nodded at you . YOu walked to Kevin and pulled him into his room and started explaining. 

".. KEvin.." You said with tears in your eyes. "What's wrong..?" He asked worried. "i.. i was .." You said soft. "What?!" he asked as you started to explain the situation. Kevin listened carefully and supported you well. "I see.. i've known it all this time.. finally it happened." Kevin said. "What?" You asked. "Dongho.. His demon inside, He still can't control it well. That's why he sometimes turns in a complete stranger..." Kevin explained. You looked at him. ".. The last days.. Since Lee Hi. He seemed so different.." You said softly. He nodded. "Don't worry, We'll find a way out.." He said. "A.. aren't you mad?" You asked softly. "He wasn't himself.. and you couldn't help it. Am i happy? No. Do i accept it? Yes.. But i will talk to Dongho about this.. Don't worry too much about it.. Let's go to the living room.." Kevin smiled at you and took you to the living room. 

Sungjong noticed Kevin entering. "SHE CHEATED ON HIM, ED WITH DONGHO AND THEY BROKE MY LAPTOP ON PURPOSE BECAUSE WE FILMED HOW THEY ED!" he screamed. ".. pardon me?" Soohyun asked as he looked at Kevin. Kevin shook his head. "Soohyun, I think we need to throw a few people out of this house..." Sungjong smirked a bit and looked at Lee Hi, expecting Heeyoung and Dongho to be thrown out. "Dongho is innocent.. the demon inside him was the one who Heeyoung, However, he did it because of pure anger.. He found out Lee Hi cheated on him.. with Sungjong. I request to throw them out for deceiving our friend." Kevin said. You looked at Dongho and smiled softly. "... Agreed. If it's Kevin saying it, i believe it with my whole heart. Sungjong, Lee Hi, Get your stuff together.. you will be leaving the house at 5 PM today." Soohyun said. They tried to fight against the words, however, they had no choice... And so they did.