Dongho - Make it up!

Forbidden Love

 

The next morning you woke up. Dongho was hugging you asleep. You thought back to the time when Kevin and Xander told you he only woke up with a kiss, And smiled. That actually was my first kiss with a boy, you thought. You kissed his cheek. His cheeks were so soft~ You chuckled. He opened his eyes and looked at you. "Yah~ Why are you laughing!" He looked at you and smiled a bit. "Nothing.. just thinking back about the time where you disliked me." you said while giving him a cute stare. He softly pinched your cheek and kissed you. Soohyun walked in. "Dongho, Hee young! Everyone is waiting for the two of you in the living room!" The two of you looked at him and stood up. You both entered the living room. "Where are Kevin and Uee?" Dongho asked. "Ah, that's right. Hee Young, Can you get them?" Soohyun asked and looked at you. "Um.. sure.." You walked towards their room. When you entered the room, Soohyun pushed you inside and closed the door. "I'm sorry Hee Young!!!" He quickly said as he locked the door. You fell on the ground. "Yah!! What are you doing!!!" You screamed. Kevin and Uee looked at you. 

 

Soohyun entered the living room. "What did you do to Hee young?" Dongho asked a bit shocked. "Okay listen, We're gonna clean the house today. But because we cannot live with two hating each other we have to get them make it up with each other" Soohyun started. The others nodded. "So, the plan is, Xander, You go to the garden and sabotage the hose. Make as many holes in it as possible, so that if it goes on, the water will spray all the ways. We gonna make Kevin and Hee young do the garden so they have to work together, I'm sure this will work!" Soohyun smirked. "But what about Uee?" Eli asked. "Dongho, You and Uee go clean the loft. you keep her busy and away from Kevin and Hee Young. Okay?" Soohyun looked at Dongho. Dongho felt kind of uneasy with it. "Why do i have to take care of that witch.. aish.." he mocked. "It's that or you have to clean Eli's room.." "I'll keep Uee busy!" He said suddenly smiling. "Okay, i'm gonna let them go soon and act like it was supposed to get them make it up, over there. So act along, Kay?" he asked. The others nodded as Xander started to sabotage the hose. 

 

-Meanwhile-

You were sitting on the floor. You scolded to yourself. "aish, this soohyun.. i'm gonna slap him when i'm out of this! seriously, how could he." you stood up and scratched your back. "We could hear everything you said about our lovely Soohyunie.." Uee said y. You raised an eye brow and looked at her with an Are-You-Freaking-Serious-Face. "Don't fight please.." Kevin said softly while looking at you. He really wanted you to become friends with him again. You sighed. "I wasn't the one who started." You said and sat down on Xander's side of the room. You took his iPod and started to shuffle through his songs. Kevin looked at you. You felt uneasy, You tried to ignore it but you felt his eyes burning on your skin. Uee pulled Kevin against her. "Say Kevin, Aren't my s much more round and pretty than the ones from her?" She pointed at you as if you were a pile of dirt. You heard it because the music wasn't on full volume. "Not really.." Kevin answered coldly. Uee got irritated and pulled him closer. "Don't you feel it? My body is way more perfect. I'm made for you!" She said urging. You putted the volume louder, so you didn't heard her anymore and closed your eyes. As you were driven away by the music, Soohyun opened the door. "Did you guys make it up already?" He asked innocent. You noticed it and flew to the door. You pushed him out of the room. "Why did you torture me on that way?" You asked as you pushed him against the wall. He hugged you out of no where and said: "I'm sorry, i just wanted you to make it up with them." "aish.. just lemme go already, i don't feel like making it up yet.." You said softly. Soohyun didn't let go of you. "don't you like this?" he joked. You pushed yourself from him. "I have a boyfriend, remember?" You smiled at him and entered the living room. You immediately dropped next to Dongho and hugged him. He smiled. 

 

Soohyun called Uee and Kevin there. Soohyun started to explain. "We're gonna clean the whole house today. I made couples for different rooms!" Uee smiled. Apparently she thought she had to work with Kevin. "So.. the couples are:

Eli and Kiseop, The two of you are gonna clean Eli and Kiseop's and Dongho's room.

AJ and Xander, You clean My, AJ's and Hoon's, and Kevin's and Xander's room.

Hoon and me are gonna do the bath room, kitchen and living room.

Then Dongho and Uee are gonna clean the loft and Hee young and Kevin are gonna do the garden."

"Wait! Why do me and AJ have to clean 3 rooms and Eli and Kiseop only two?" Xander argued. "Because Eli's room is the worst!" Hoon said smiling, "Believe me, You can better have Soohyun hyungs room than Eli's room!" Xander kept quiet. "Can we trade?" Uee asked. "No.." Soohyun said strict. "But i wanna go with Kevin!" She said pouting. Kevin bit his lower lip and was deep in thoughts. You sighed. "I don't want the actual couples to work together, because i guess it's gonna be more kissy kissy than actually working." Soohyun smiled. "Okay! Everyone off to the working fields!!" Soohyun said smiling and everyone left to change clothes and started working. 

 

You and Kevin went to the garden. "I'm sorry.. for Uee's manner." He apologized. "it's okay.." You said coldly. He looked down. You took the tools for cleaning, putted on the gloves and started on the left side while Kevin started on the right side. The two of you remained quiet. After a while you were done of the left side. The flowers were looking bright again now all the bad plants were gone. You smiled satisfied. Kevin was also done now. "Let's spray some water on the flowers.." Kevin said while he took the hose. He walked to the flowers. "Can you put the crane on?" He asked to you. You walked towards the crane and turned it on. slowly the hose filled with water, you walked to the other flowers when you heard Kevin squeal. You turned around and saw the water spraying to everywhere. You started to laugh. "Yah!! stop laughing and help me!!!" He yelled while he tried to stop the water. the head of the hose dropped and the water sprayed right into his face. He was soaked. You quickly ran to the crane, avoiding the sprays and putted it off. You looked at a slightly pissed Kevin and started to laugh even harder. His face was priceless. Luckily you were still dry. "Someone did this on purpose.. i'm sure." He said while looking at the hose. "Hahahahaha! how can you be so serious while you look like that!" You laughed. He looked at you. "Luckily i was able to avoid the sprays." You wiped away a tear from laughing.  He looked at you and slightly smirked. You looked at the garden. everything was wet. "We have a lot to clean no--AAAAAA!!!" You yelled as you felt Kevin's wet body against yours. He hugged you. "Why are you yelling? Isn't this a nice hug?" He joked. You tried to push him away. He let go of you and laughed at your expression. "Yah! Now i'm all wet too!" You said while looking at your shirt. He laughed at you. "you're.. so.. gonna.. regret this!!" You said as you turned the crane on again and the water sprayed all around once again. You took the hose and pointed it in Kevin's direction. The holes in the hose made you even more wet as well. The two of you played around with the water, laughing, for a while.

 

"What is that?" Uee asked. "What is what?" Dongho asked while he was busy on the other side of the room. "I hear Kevin and Hee Young laughing!" She said angry as she walked to the window. She saw the two of you playing around. "Let them be already, you already ruined their relation, is there anything else you can ruin?" Dongho sighed. He really disliked working with this girl. "I have to go downstairs!!" Uee said angry as she walked towards the door. She tried to open it but it didn't even moved. "What is this?" She asked mad. "Soohyun knew this was gonna happen, so he secretly locked us up, to be sure you weren't able to check up on Kevin." Dongho said while he sat down on an old table. "So, Your girlfriend is flirting with my boyfriend, and your okay with it?!" She asked upset. "It's not like that. They will become friends again. I'm sure Hee Young wouldn't cheat on me… i trust her." Dongho looked at Uee. "Why do you trust her so much with Kevin? You can't trust him! He cheated on me with another girl, Never said I love you to me, and yet he has to marry me! Why do you think she will not do things with Kevin when he's like that?" Uee blurted out. Dongho looked at Uee. "Probably because Kevin never wanted to be with you.. He was forced by his parents. He saw Hee Young as his real girlfriend, until you came and made a mess of his life. Beside that, I trust my girlfriend more than anyone else." Dongho said Harsh. She slapped Dongho. "That's not true!! He wants to be with me! I'm sure!!" She walked to the other side of the room and continued cleaning. Dongho's cheek had a small scratch on it from her nails. He just continued without saying anything.

 

You wiped the water from your face and squeezed it out of your shirt. So did Kevin. "That was fun…" He said smiling. You nodded. "Now we have to clean even a bigger mess." You said smiling as well. You enjoyed the water fight with him. Without Uee around he still was the old kevin,  the Kevin you once loved. You started to clean the mess you made. Luckily it was sunny outside so your clothes dried quickly. "… Hee Young.. Do you really don't wanna be friends? I miss you.." Kevin said a bit sad. You looked at him. "… i think.. friends is okay." You said softly. You did miss him too. Kevin looked at you. "Really?" He asked. You nodded. "Actually.. i missed your presence a lot.. I like you a lot, but it's better if we keep it in the friend zone, now.." You said again. He nodded. "I understand, I don't want to hurt you anymore with my selfishness." He said. You softly smiled. He walked towards you and hugged you. "Let's become the best friends ever.." He said softly. Soohyun went to check up on the two of you. "What.. happened here?!" He said acting surprised.  He saw the two of you hugging and smiled. The two of you smiled to Soohyun. "We will explain later, We will first clean up the mess!" You said happy. Kevin nodded and let go of you. The two of you started to clean the mess in peace. 

 

Next >