Dongho - Getting out of here

Forbidden Love

You and Xander just finished episode 6 from "Last Friend" (Japanese drama 10 episodes). Soohyun knocked on the door; "everyone to the living room!" He yelled. Within no time the couch in the living room was filled with everyone. If Soohyun is announcing something, it must be a big deal. Lee Hi and Dongho were standing a bit more away from the group, making them look kind of awkward and uncomfortable. "So, We all know this house is getting too small for us. That's why we have decided to move out and get to a bigger appartment. We've been in luck that the Vampsocie haven't noticed that the ones who actually did the so called "Robbery" were members of this household! That's why i called them to ask for a bigger appartment. We will move in this afternoon,  so get your stuff together and be sure to check everything before 4 o clock!" Dongho looked at Kevin. Kevin looked back for a second but then turned his gaze at you. Your eyes were slightly red. Xander was sitting next to you. You sighed. "Don't worry, We will remember which episode we were watching! Let's first pack our stuffs." You nodded and went to Dongho's old room. You quickly grabbed your stuffs and moved them to Kevin's and Xander's room, and started packing there. 

Right before 4 o'clock everyone was finished and the cars were fully packed. "Okay, Because the cars are this full, only 6 people will be going with the car, The other 4 will cycle." Soohyun explained. "Me and Soohyun will be driving, so we have chosen the ones that will go with us. The ones who will be driving with Soohyun are Hoon and Kiseop. AJ and Lee Hi will drive with me! The others will take the bicycle!" Eli announced and so they devided into 3 groups. The two with the cars were going to the new house and started unpacking the things, while the remaining 4, Xander, Kevin, Dongho and You, took the bicycles. 

Xander and Kevin took the bicycles while you and Dongho waited. There was an awkward silence, though you didn't know why. "Dongho, You will be going with me." Xander said smiling. Dongho nodded, a bit relieved, and he sat down on the bicycle from Xander. Kevin winked at you. You smiled at him, While Xander and Dongho left. Kevin had explained the way to their new apartment to Xander, so he knew the way. You walked towards Kevin's cycle and sat behind him. "Hang on tight.." He said soft. You nodded and grabbed his waist tight. The two of you started cycling. "Neh... Heeyoungah.." Kevin said, "Did you forget about Dongho?" He asked slightly worried. "How can you forget someone within 1 day? Did you got over me within 1 day?" You answered back. "No. ofcourse not.. however, Dongho-" He started. "Dongho always saw me as a number 2. Lee Hi would always have been better." You said a bit bitter, "ofcourse, i choose this myself.. but only because i cannot bear being someones number 2." Kevin remained quiet. After a while he suddenly said; "You're still my number 1.." You looked at him, however you only could see the back of his head. "You always have been my number 1 ... I never forgot you, to be honest.. this might sound weird, but from the moment you got something with Dongho.. I've been jealous.. i've been keeping it a secret! .. it hurted.. seeing you with someone else." He said, ".. i tried to forget you.. i tried to only be friends with you, however.. everytime i convinced myself, you did something that made me fall in love .. again. When Soohyun told me about your Lee Hi plan.. I just wanted to help you.. Not because i wanted you and Dongho to break up.. but because i wanted to spend more time with you... because ... i missed you.." He said. You softly hugged him. ".. i love you." Kevin said. he stopped cycling as he reached the new appartment. You couldn't say anything back, the stuff with Dongho, even if you broke up as friends, it just was too fresh. You looked at the apartment. "So this is our new home.." You said as you looked up to the building.

NEXT >