Go Away

Forbidden Love

 

You were standing in front of the door from your house. Damn you were nervous. Kevin held your hand and rung the bell. The door opened and your neighbor grinned at you. Kevin glared at him. "Come in.." He said evil and he walked to the living room. You looked at Kevin. He pulled you inside. "Good afternoon." Kevin said politely, greeting your parents. You did the same. "Mom, Dad… I thought the two of you would come back tomorrow." You asked surprised. "We thought you might be lonely so came home earlier." Your mom explained, with a pokerface. You bit your lower lip again. "Don't do that too much, Hee Young-ah, you will hurt yourself" Kevin smiled secure at you. "Who are you?" Your dad asked Kevin. "Ah Mianhae. I'm Kevin Woo." Kevin bowed. "He's my boyfriend." You smiled. The atmosphere was heavy. "Sit down." Your dad commanded you. You did as he said. Kevin followed your lead and sat down next to you. "We have to talk." Your mom said, as the neighbors started to smile. "We heard what happened a few days ago. That was very rude of you." Your mom started. "Mom, They didn't stopped no matter how much i asked.." You said innocent. "Your boyfriend.. He's not normal, is he?" You mom looked at Kevin. Kevin looked back. "What do you mean?" You asked. "He is not Human.. What is he? Some kind of beast?!" Your dad started angry. "He's not a beast!" You protected Kevin. Your dad glared at Kevin. "The safety videos from the neighbors proved it." Your father pointed at the Tv screen. You could clearly see his fangs. "It's photoshopped!" You said again, Holding Kevin's hand. "Honey, This is too much evidence… You cannot prove your right." Your mom said. Kevin kept quiet. "You always told me that love is possible, No many what kind of race. I love this boy!" You said while hugging Kevin. Kevin embraced you. Your dad got angry. "You cannot love a beast Cho Hee Young!" He yelled at you. "KEVIN IS NOT A BEAST!" You yelled back. "It won't take long before he eats all of you!" Your neighbor said, throwing some more woods on the fire. Your dad agreed with him, "That's right! It's all an act! One day he will kill us all!" "That's not true!" Tears welled up in your eyes. Kevin didn't know how to react. "Mrs, Sir, It's really not like that! I love your daughter." Kevin tried. "DO NOT SPEAK! MONSTER!" Your dad yelled at Kevin. "What kind of race are you? What kind of Animal?!" Your mother added. ".. Vampire.." Kevin said a bit sad. "Vampire?! He must've been after all your blood!" The neighbor added again. "That's not true!!! If he was he would've bit me before!" You yelled. "We Don't want MONSTERS in our house! NOR do we want them in our family! IT'S FORBIDDEN FOR YOU TO MEET HIM, HEE YOUNG! AND YOU MONSTER, GET OUT!" Your dad yelled to Kevin. "If you throw him out you have to do the same to me!" You said angry. "HEE YOUNG! GO TO YOUR ROOM!" Your mom yelled at you. Kevin stood up. He bit his lower lip. I could see he disliked it. "It's okay, Hee young.." He forced a smile. You stood up as well. "Kevin.. I'm sorry.." Kevin walked towards the door, You followed him. He hugged you. "Don't bite your lower lip.. You'll get hurt." You smiled softly at Kevin. "I'll see you soon again." He whispered as he kissed your cheek. "I know you're different, Kevin. I love you!" You said. Your dad pulled you away from him. "OUT!" he yelled in anger. Kevin left. "TO YOUR ROOM HEE YOUNG! You won't be coming out of it anymore!!!" He yelled at you and pushed you to your room. "You're ruining my life!" You said in anger. "I HATE YOU!" you screamed. you threw with the door of your room. It closed with noise. You dropped on your bed and cried. You took your phone. 

"Kevin, Please don't be sad.. I love you! No one can change that! Not even my parents! They won't let me go for now, But i have to go to school anyways. I love you i love you i love you!" You sent it to him. Not long after you got a message back. "Hee Young, I'm sorry for letting you go through this. It's all my fault. I love you too, Meet you soon again! Don't worry about me. I'll be okay. xx Yours truly!" When you saw the message tears started to flow again. You really hated your parents now. You cried yourself to sleep. 

That evening your mom entered your room. You woke up. "Honey, You're not going to school anymore. We hired a home tutor." She said to you. "I hate you." you said, "You used to say that love don't know any border! How can you be so rude!" "it's for your own sake!" Your mom said. You looked at her, full of hatred. "I hate you." Your mom left again. 

 

Several days passed and you spent your time alone on your room. you only texted with Kevin. You kept saying the same line over and over again. "I hate you." Every time your parents entered the room you said it. Your patient reached it limit. "Kevin.. I'm gonna pack my bag. Can you come to my window? I'm running away from this house." You sent the message. "I'll be there as soon as possible." Kevin sent back. You smiled. You started to pack your bag with every important thing you might need. Schoolbooks, Pictures, Wallet, Passport. Every thing that might be handy. Not long after you heard a soft knock. You turned around and saw Kevin. He looked pretty bad. As quiet as possible you opened the window. You gave him your bag and climbed out of the room. You closed your window quietly again. You looked at Kevin. He smiled at you and hugged you tightly. You took his hand and started to run. Your window was in the back garden so you had to climb through some other gardens and a wall. Kevin helped you. It was pretty easy for him, so he helped you through. Once you left the gardens you could talk again. "Kevin.. I missed you!" You hugged him again. "I missed you too!" a tear fell down. "You look a bit sick. Are you okay?" You asked worried. He nodded. "It's okay" The two of you started to walk when you suddenly heard your mom screaming. "We have to run!" You said quick. He nodded and pulled you along. The two of you started to run. "My dad took the car!" You said to Kevin when you noticed his car was near. Kevin jumped into the bush, pulling you along. The two of you were very close together now, Kevin hugged you. "Kevin.. tell me.. Why do you look like this?" You asked again. He smelled blood. "I drank.. too less blood again.." he smiled weakly. You looked at a scratch on your hand. It just happened when he pulled you into the bush. "take this.." You said while pushing your hand toward him. He denied. You looked at him. You saw that his fangs did grew but he kept denying it. You sighed. You bit on your lip, Causing it to bleed and kissed him, Making him your lip. You saw he couldn't hold back this time. He started to slowly the cut on your lip. You smiled softly. You pulled him off. "I know you want it." As you said that you pushed his face to your neck. "Just do it already!" You said. This time he couldn't hold back. He bit your neck. At first it hurt but when he started to drink your blood you closed your eyes. You only wanted him to get well soon. Once kevin finished drinking he let go of you. You felt a bit weak, sleepy and looked pale. Kevin had tears in his eyes. "Hee young.. I'm so sorry!!" he hugged you. "It's okay, Kevin! As long as you feel good" you said weakly while smiling. "I hate being like this! ... I really am a monster!" Kevin said, hating his actions. "You're not!!" you said. "Look what i've done to you!" he said. You slapped him. Tears were rolling down his face. "Kevin, I love you! You're not a monster AND i offered it, no, i forced you to. It's okay!" you hugged him. He did nothing. You chuckled. "What?" he asked. "You do look a lot better now." you smiled. "But now you're looking pale!" he said back. You chuckled again. "I'm fine~" you smiled at him. "As long as i'm with you i'm feeling fine." "Can you stand up?" Kevin asked. You tried but fell back again. "No i don't think so.." you said while giving him a apologizing smile. He checked if the coast was clear and lifted you. He ran towards his house. This time he ran twice as fast. You hold onto him, afraid to fall.