Escape

Forbidden Love

You tried to get loose from Kevin's grip. He didn't let you go. "Kevin.. Please. It's my son.. i NEED to get there!" You asked as you looked up to him. He shook his head. "Heeyoung.. there are hunters there." He stopped running and looked at you, "We have to come up with a plan, beside that. Who says he believes you? He might kill you in the end." Kevin said. Dongho was runnung towards the two of you. "KEV! HEE!" He yelled out of breath. Kevin accidently let go of you. "I'm sorry.." You said soft as you fled from them. Kevin turned around and started following you. You noticed and tried to shake him off. You went sligthly faster and created some distance. You knew there was a lake in the neighbourhood so you decided to run to there. As the gap between the two of you grew you turned around the corner, took a deep breath and jumped in the water. You stayed under the water till Kevin passed. "I'm sorry.. Kevin.. " You said. You climbed on shore again and ran back to the church and climbed on the roof. You peeked through the glass cealing. the kids were bullying Sora. The old man did nothing. You wanted to hear what they said so you slowly bent the old lead and caught the glas between in. As you slowly was about to pull your hand back You heard a shot and shook. You accidently let go of the glass. It fell down and shattered into 100 pieces. Everyone looked at the roof and you quickly hid. "How did that happen.." The old hunter said. "AH! Maybe it was Sora's vampire family!!" One of the kids said. "Stop it, Emily!" Sora said upset. "What are you gonna my blood?" She answered back. "STOP!" Sora said, now angry. The kids started laughing. "SORA HOW CAN YOU BE A HUNTER OF YOUR OWN KIND? YOU'RE SICK!" Another kid said as the other laughed. You noticed he was getting angry and looked inside again. You found and open standing window and ran to the side of the building. You slowly let you down, letting you hang on the side of the building. You peeked to Sora and saw his eyes getting red. This is the time! 

"STOP IT!" Sora yelled, his eyes glowed red. The other kids shook. You jumped through the window, making quite a fall, but you were able to land well. You ran to Sora. "It's time to go.." You said as you lifted him. "W-what?!" Sora asked frightenend. "SHOOT HER!" The hunter yelled. "Hey! WAIT! WHAT IF YOU SHOOT ME?!" Sora yelled scared. "Don't worry. Sora... I'm not letting you be shot!" You ran to the exit and tried to open the door. it was locked. On the other side of the room was a normal window. You went on vampire speed and jumped through that window as the kids and the hunter were shooting on you. You ran back the city in. 

You ran to your house and ran inside. "HEEYOUNG! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE WERE?!" Kevin scolded you. You putted Sora on the ground and kneeled down infront of him. "I got him back, Kevin.. my Sora..." You said as you looked at him. The kid looked slightly frightened. "W-who are you?" He asked. "I'm your mom, Sora.." You smiled sweet. He looked at you. "You're a vampire.. you can't be my mom.." He said. Kevin looked at You. "Heeyoung.." He kneeled down as well, "Next time don't run off like this, okay?" Kevin took a photo from his pocket and showed him. "You are Sora, You are a vampire.. You got kidnaped when you were very young.." Kevin explained. Sora just looked at the picture.