26 Kevin - Peaceful thoughts

Forbidden Love

 

It was sunday morning. Kevin softly woke you up with a sweet morning kiss. "Good morning sweet heart." He softly touched the bandage on your cheek. You knew he still felt sorry for what his parents did. You touched his hand. "Good morning~" You kissed his cheek. He smiled "I promised to take you on a date today, Just the two of us! No Uee, No Parents.. No Dongho or Xander.." He caressed your cheek. You softly smiled. "Where are you going to take me?" You looked at him. "That's a secret" He smiled at you. You stood up while holding the blankets up. Yesterday, both you and Kevin were stressed so the two of you drunk together, You were too lazy to put on your PJ's so you just slept in bra and . Kevin also only slept in his boxer. You felt Kevin's hand caressing your back. You smiled and looked at him. He sat up and pulled you against him. He looked at you. He softly touched the bandage on your other cheek. "Does it hurt a lot?" He asked. You slightly shook your head. "It must be more hurtful for you." You looked at him. He pulled you strongly against him. your bare body touched his. "I love you…" He said. You hugged him back. "Don't ever leave me.. Hee young." "Don't worry. Only death can keep me from you!" You said as you kissed his cheek. "Let's get ready for our date.." Kevin said as he let go of you. He smiled and the two of you got ready.

 

You were blindfolded and Kevin leaded you along. "Kevin where are we going!!" You said curious. "You will see! just be patient!" He laughed. You heard a lot of noises and people were laughing. "Are you ready?" Kevin smiled. "Yes! show me already!"  Your patience disappeared right away. He took the blindfold off and you saw a giant fun fair! You looked at it. You've never seen one as big as this one. "Woa!! It's HUGE!" You said while spreading your hands, almost losing your balance. Kevin laughed at  you. He took your hand and pulled you along. You laughed. "So what are we gonna do first?" you asked while looking around. "What about… do you trust me, Hee young?" Kevin asked. "Yes, ofcourse i do! why are you even asking?" You smiled at him. He said nothing and pulled you along. "2 tickets for this one please." Kevin said. You looked at the name. "X-force.." You read out loud. You looked to the left and saw a giant.. catapult? Kevin pulled you along and smiled at you. "W-w-w-w.." you said not being able to speak. He softly pushed you into the seat and sat down himself too. The man already did the safety belts and everything at you. "K-kevin… you know.. i hate high heights?!" You looked to him, trying to escape the seat. He took your hand. "Don't worry i'm with you!" He smiled at you. The thing went up a bit and you already squealed. "Not yet, hahaha! you're too early with screaming!" He joked. "I hate you kevin!" You said, totally scared. "You know… actually i'm scared too!" He suddenly said and laughed. " 3… 2…. 1……" A loud techno voice said. The two of you got fired and you started to scream. You squeezed his hand. Ofcourse the thing you were sitting in was well secured and it wasn't like the two of you would die, but you felt like dying. Kevin screamed a bit too. after bouncing about 3 times in the air, it slowly stopped swinging and bouncing. you opened your eyes and looked down. the two of you were about 20 meter from the ground. You immediately closed them again, holding his hand tight. Kevin smiled at you. "You see? Together, we can overcome anything!" He suddenly said. You looked at him. you softly smiled, still afraid of the height. "So that's why you wanted to go into this one.." You said. He nodded. "Now, let's make a lot of fun!" He said lovely. The ball went down again and you got both feet on the ground again. You immediately hugged Kevin. He hugged back. "Now what's next?" You said smiling. And so the funfair date continued. You went in lots and lots of attractions. Kevin won a huge Stuffed Bunny for you and you felt like the happiest girl in the world. As the two of you ended the day at the funfair you went to the beach. You looked at Kevin. He gazed at the sun going down. "Ne, Hee Young.. wouldn't it be nice if we could take a random train and end up in a village we've never been before, where no one knows us, knows what we are, where we will be truly free?" You looked at his perfect face. In your mind you did as he said. "... peaceful.." You softly said. He looked at you and smiled. "i was thinking the same.. it really would be peaceful." he hugged you and the two of you stayed at the beach for a little longer before going home.
 

Next >