Behind the bars

Forbidden Love

Kevin came home quite upset. "I'm going to bed.." He said. "Are you okay?" Soohyun asked. He just ignored it and went straight to the room. You were lying in bed reading your book as kevin came in. "... Are you okay?" You asked as you saw him being all fired up. Kevin sat down next to you on the bed and started explaining what happened. You tried to comfort him, "Kevin.. I used to be a human. I'm no royal blood.. They hated me since the beginning. Nothing will change.. You should know that.." You said soft. He nodded. "I'm sorry for leaving you like that, Heeyoung.." You kept quiet. He sighed. "i just wanna sleep now.." ANd with that, the two of you went to sleep. 

You woke up. "HEEYOUNG!!" Eli stormed into the room. "I need your help!! I promised Sora to go out and play together, However, there is a package for me at the post office! Could you please pick it up for me?" He begged. You got up and ruffled your hair. "Can't you ask someone else?" You asked. "The others are all busy.. Most of them went to visit their family.." Eli looked at you. "Who sends you a package anyways.." you said half asleep. "I'm actually quite populair here! I used to do some modelling.. PLEASE GET IT FOR ME! " He said. "Arraso arraso.. i will.." You stood up and started changing your clothes and cleansed your face. "Shall i join?" Kevin asked. "No need no need! i'll be right back. You go sleep again." You said as you smiled. You took the paper and putted on your skates. and so you left. "I'll grab a bite on the way.." You promised yourself. You skated your way to the post office and picked it up. A man standing in the corner actually kept his eyes on you. A few people surrounded him. You noticed. You thanked the cassier and tried to get away. As you made your way to the exit you heard one of them say, "I smell Human" You shocked. They probably smell L.. You thought to yourself. You started skating to your favourite caffetaria. You noticed you were followed. You sat down and ordered something. You tried to cover yourself while looking around. You saw the same man again. He tried to cover himself up. You secretly kept an eye on him and started eating the meal, acting like you didn't noticed him. In your head you started making a plan. You finished your meal, paid and left. You took your mobile and started calling Eli. "Hey, Eli.. Yea, the package is here. But i need your help in return.... Get the Cat away.." You said. "What? The cat?" Eli asked. "Think... Get.. the CAT.. Away, Little mouse..." You said again. "You mean L?" He asked. "Yes... The cat.. i need to hang now! Byebye!" You said and hung up. Please let him do it right! You thought again. You started randomly skating through the city. still being followed. 

Eli ran into the room, Sora ran along. " L! THE CAT! GET AWAY! HEEYOUNG!" "What?" L asked, Before he could even question Eli he was grabbed and pulled along. Eli brought him to kevin's secret hide out and left Sora with him. "Listen, Sora, When you hear someone coming close you get out of here and start acting like you're playing okay? I'll check the neighborhood!" Eli answered. "But what's going on?" L asked. "i'm not sure either. Heeyoung warned so we're taking action.." He said as he left L and Sora behind. 

You actually got tired of skating and was done with it. This dude followed you all around. You stopped and turned around. "YAH! STOP FOLLOWING ME ALREADY!" You yelled. The dude got out of his hiding place and walked up to you. "Nice sense you have there girl." He said freaky. You stood tall. "Why are you following me?" You asked. "You smell very... Special" he said as he sniffed your clothes. "I just came from the human world. It's obvious i smell like this.." You said. "Then why did you flee all the way to here?" He asked again. "i wasn't fleeing, I was skating around." "So, if that's true, you wouldnt mind me showing off your house?" "i'm sorry, I dont let freaks get in my house. Now get scrammed!" you said as you skated away. You looked back and saw the man calling. You sighed and skated off on your way home. After a while you sighed, "I got lost... Why did i went this way anyway.. I should've confronted that dude right before.." You drove away in your thoughts. You crossed a way and suddenly heard a loud honk. You shook and fell. A expensive looking car was standing right infront of you. You sighed, "it's not my day today..." a man stepped out of the car and starting scolding you. You looked up and saw it was Kevins dad. You shook. "ARE YOU ING CRA---- Ah... It's you again. Such a nuisance .. I shouldve know it!" He said, "What to do with you.." "Yah!" you yelled, "I should go to the police! You almost drove me over! I could've been dead!" You yelled at him as you struggled to get up. "How dare you! Being so rude to me! You're not even a fullblood vampire!" he grabbed your arm and pulled you along. You tried to stop, however the skates didn't work along. He threw you in the trunk and closed it as he drove away. You screamed and hitted the walls around you. no use. You tried to call someone. "Eli! Help! I've been kidnapped! You must help me! It's Ke-- beep beep beep" You looked at your phone. "Fine.. the battery died.." You sighed. The car stopped pretty soon and the trunk got opened again. You noticed it was Kevin's house. His dad pulled you in. "Last time you did enough damage! This time you won't escape! This might be your last resort as well! He threw you into a room and locked the room. You noticed the windows were locked as well. You looked around. The room was full of stuffed animals, toys and a lot of other stuff. You slowly walked towards a desk. You opened one of the drawers. You noticed a book with the name "Kevin" on it. "This is Kevins room.. or used to be Kevin's room.. " You said to yourself. you found a note. As you opened it you noticed it was a letter.

"Dear Uee,

I just heard from my parents that they want us to marry. I'm sorry to tell you this. I don't want to marry with you.
We're best friends, and i don't want that to change! I love hanging out with you, eating ice creams, making 
fun, just the two of us, But i don't want to marry you! I hope you feel the same way, and we can work things out
for both of us.

Greetings, 
Your Bestie, Kevin" 

You looked around in the drawer. Why did he never send this letter? As you looked around you found another note. 

"Dear Kevin,

I just heard we're gonna marry! This is like a dream come true! To be honest, I've always liked you in a way, MORE
than just friends! I hope the feeling is the same at you. I love to marry my best friend AND my lover. We can
do so much more together! I was very surprised to hear from your parents that you really love me as well and 
want to marry me too! I hope we will have a bright future and many many kids! Kevin, I love you! 

Kisses,  Soon to be your wife, Uee" 

You sighed. "So that's how it is.. " You thought to yourself. You looked out the window, "I can't just stay here without doing anything.." you said to yourself. You looked around and found a stump, "Perfect.. " you took it and struggled to get it to the window. You lifted it with all your might and threw it against the window. The glass broke with a loud sound. You quickly ran to the door and listened. You heard someone run up the stairs. It must be his dad. You climbed on the windowedge. It was pretty high. You looked down. The fear overwelmed you. The door slammed open. You looked back. You saw his dad. "DON'T YOU DARE TO JUMP!" He walked towards you and grabbed your arm and pulled you back in. You scratched your arm on a shard. He pulled you down to the basement and threw you in one of the cells. "Tonight we will be killing you!" He said mad as he locked you up and left. You clinged onto the bars as the man left. "Not again.. You sighed.