Forget

Forbidden Love

Sungjong and Lee Hi had left the house. Dongho was sitting alone on the couch. He regretted the way he threated you. He sighed and took a sip of his artificial blood. "Ofcourse they fell in love.." He said to himself, "They're humans.. Humans never date monsters like me.." He said depressed. Kevin sat down next to him. "I know what you mean, Dongho.. I've thought the same thing for a long while when i was younger." Kevin said. Dongho looked at Kevin. ".. I'm sorry.. about the whole thing with Heeyoung.. I'm a terrible friend.. For you.. for Heeyoung.. I don't know what got to me." He said soft. "Don't worry about it. It wasn't you, doing.. It seems the monster in you is still not fully controlled.. Maybe that's why the VampSocie doesn't want to make you a full one yet.." Kevin said, "I admit.. It does hurt... knowing you took.. you know.. her first time.. But i know you didn't do it on purpose.. ofcourse.. it might take some time, but i'll forgive you anyways.. We're friends right?" Kevin smiled, looking at Dongho. Dongho looked back, "it was her first time?" he asked quite surprised. "Yea.. we haven't done such things before.. You were the first one." Kevin expained, "However.. I'm glad it was you. I mean.. I'd rather have you do that to her than someone we don't know.." ".. I'm sorry Kevin.. I'm really sorry!" He said again. "it's okay, Stop thinking about it.. it happened, we can't turn it back. It's okay.." He said to Dongho. He saw Dongho really regretted it.. He smiled.

You were lying in bed, Overthinking what happened. Suddenly Dongho entered the room. You looked at him. "HeeYoung.. I'm sorry for what happened.." He slowly walked over to your bed, sitting down next to you. "It's okay.." You said back. "It ... it was your first---" He stopped. You nodded, "But it's okay, Don't worry about it anymore.. Kevin and me. We'll be fine, I'm rather worried about you.." You said. "Why?" He asked. "The thing Lee Hi did to you .. it's horrible.. How can someone do such things? I never expected it from her.." You said. "Maybe it's because i'm a monster anyways.. I don't know if you noticed, But ever since she's back.. She just acted different... it wasn't the Lee Hi .. i knew.." He looked sad. You comforted him. "Maybe she will chance back.. She has seen your pain.. Maybe she will regret it.. " You tried. "Don't try to cheer me up. I'm heartbroken and ar.." He said depressed. "Dongho, You're not. Stop it!" You said a bit mad. He sighed. You hugged him. "Don't feel bad anymore, Okay? Let's forget it and live on!" you said. He softly nodded. Kevin walked into the room. ".. Everything said?" Kevin smiled. Dongho nodded. "Then, Let's watch a movie.. You know.. the three of us!" Kevin smiled as he opened a closet, showing a big Tv. "How did you.." You asked. "Ah, i did it when you were sleeping!" Kevin laughed. Dongho slowly smiled. Kevin got Popcorn and the three of you lied down on the bed, watching a movie.