Give him a chance to explain

Forbidden Love

 

"Wait, Hee Young! Let me Explain!" Kevin said quickly as you were about to leave. You stopped. "… I give you one minute.." Kevin quickly walked towards you and took your hand. "Dongho, please take care of Uee for now~" Kevin said as he took you to the roof of the school. He pushed you on the bench. "1 minute.." You said again. "Listen, It's not that i don't love you! It's just,, This girls parent's are pretty rich in the vampire world, they're famous, so are mine! My parents want me to marry with her, and She's all over me! But i really  don't want her!!! For me it's only you, Hee Young! Really! …. Please.. believe me. I was planning on telling her first, after i would tell it my parents. I really wanted to tell you but i was afraid you would get mad.. You have to know that for me, it's only you!" He looked at you, a bit hopeless. You looked down. "Why did you kept it a secret.. Beside that, Why didn't you pulled her away when she kissed you?" You asked. "I just don't want to create a scandal.. That's why i'm gonna tell Uee beforehand. Then she might understand and accept it.. I don't wanna lose you.." He said softly. ".. Maybe it's better if we break up.." You said softly, trying to hold back the tears." "No! please.. Hee Young! I will go to Uee and tell her about us! I can't live without you! My life is incomplete without you!" Kevin took your hands. He looked into your eyes. "I can't sleep without you! I will make it up to you.. for what i've done.. It's wrong from me that i didn't told you! really.." He hugged you tight, "Let's go on a date, this sunday… Just the two of us.." He whispered. You softly smiled. "I will give you one more chance." You looked at him. "If you ruin it this time, i won't be coming back!" You said with a serious face. He smiled and kissed you.

 

Dongho tried to keep Uee back. "Let go of me Dongho!" Uee said. "You're really still a human! So annoying!" She mocked. "Let them be alone for a second, Uee!" Dongho said while trying to hold her back. She stepped on Dongho's feet with her high heel. "Ack!" Dongho said and let go of her. She quickly entered the rooftop, seeing you and Kevin kissing. She stared in disbelieve at the two of you. The two of you stopped. Dongho entered the rooftop as well. "What is THIS Kevin?!" Uee said angry. "I have to tell you something, Uee… This girl is Hee Young. She is my girlfriend." Kevin said while looking at Uee. You looked at her as well. "But WE were getting married!" She said claiming. Kevin looked down. "That's because my parents want me, But i'm not hiding behind my parents anymore. I make my own choices, And i'm sorry but i can't see you as more than a friend." Kevin apologized. Uee got angry. "She's a freaking HUMAN! How the can you love that creature, She's not even pretty!" Uee screamed angry. "This is my girlfriend. I love her, I don't mind that she is human. If she wants she can become a vampire as well, She's beautiful on her own way, And that's the way i love her!" Kevin defended you. You softly smiled. Dongho looked at you. He saw you were relieved. Uee glared at you. "This is not done yet… I'll find my way to Kevin's heart and eliminate you! Hee Young!" Uee walked away Angrily. Kevin hugged you. "Don't worry, i will protect you. Beside that, I promised your parents, Didn't i?" He smiled at you. You smiled back. "are you sure this is okay, Kevin? What if she tells the vampsocie?" Dongho asked slightly worried. "Hee young.. Do you still wanna be a vampire?" Kevin asked. You nodded, "If that gives me the chance to be with you guys, forever, then i'm willing to risk anything!" You said full confident. He smiled softly. "Then.. if they come we will explain them the situation and request to make you a vampire.." Kevin said quietly doubting. Dongho looked at Kevin and nodded. "It's gonna be alright!" Dongho smiled. You nodded. "if you're with me i'm sure i will survive it!" You smiled at Kevin, seeing his doubt. You hugged him. "Let's work hard… for our future" You said softy. He nodded and smiled.

 

 

Next >

Note: If you click the next above you will get to the next part of this story. If you don't you might end up in the other story and then it will get mixed up. To be sure it's all organized i putted Dongho and Kevin infront of the stories. If you gave him a chance it's Kevin if you didn't it's Dongho :)