The Transformation

Forbidden Love

Soohyun was drawing something on the floor. It looked like some Alchemist circle. At certain points he putted a candle. Dongho lifted you and lied you in the middle. Soohyun started the ceremony, "All the full bloods must take place around the circle, Half full bloods can only watch and must stay at least a meter away from here. Because Xander isn't able to help, there will be one less." They all took place around the circle. 

"Le sang éternelle de la pleine*" Soohyun said, The others repeated the words. 
"Faire le saignement d'un buveur de sang. Laisser la vie couler à travers les crocs du sang complet et de lui donner la vie d'une créature durée éternelle.**" Soohyun said. He took a needle and poked a small hole in his finger, He made a drop of blood fall on You. He gave the needle to the next one. Kevin was helped by Eli. After that Eli, Kiseop and AJ did the same. "Let's make it full now." Soohyun took your hand and bit your wrist. The others looked. Soohyun let go and waited. "...Why doesn't it work?" Eli asked. ".. just as i thought.. we NEED Xanders blood!" Soohyun said. "Wait! let me try.." Dongho said. "What?" Eli looked at him. "At least we can try! Beside that, we have to try anything." Dongho took the needle and poked his finger, He let a drop of blood fall onto You. The others all looked. The circle started to shine. "Does it work?" Kevin asked worried. You moved your hand. You were still very weak. "Heeyoung.. Are you awake?" Dongho asked. You nodded and slowly opened your eyes. Eli immediatly gave you the blood. You just drunk it without hesitating, Somehow it felt so good.  "You know what's gonna happen now right?" Soohyun said, "Her body will slowly change, with a lot of pain. She'll get mood swings and turn into a thirsty monster. And if she doesn't get through it.. we have to kill her eventually!" ".. Let's put her on her bed, She has to rest now.." Dongho lifted you and brought you to your bed. "... We might get punished for this thought.." Soohyun said. "We had to ask the Vamp Socie first right? .. I'm sure they will understand." Eli said. "You forget something.. Uee's parents are almost RULING the vampire world.. if they hear this, I'm sure Uee will make it seem like we're the bad ones.." Kevin said. "we will see.." AJ said. Dongho came back. "She's lying next to Xander.. they're both sleeping now. Dongho stood up. "I'm gonna check out Xander and Hee Young." He left the room and sad down next to you and Xander. "It'll be alright.." He whispered to the two of you. 


* The eternal blood of the full
** Make bleeding a blood drinker. Allow life to flow through the fangs of whole blood and give her life an eternal lasting creature. 

-- Ok halfway the text stopped working with me :( I couldn't get it italic! Hope you don't mind ;D

KEVIN'S STORY >


DONGHO'S STORY  >