The secret

Forbidden Love

 

You took your books from your bag and putted them on the table. Kiseop was looking into a book in the corner of the room. Dongho noticed a paper sticking out of your book. He grabbed the end of it and pulled it out. You tried to stop him but failed. "A drawing?" He looked at you for a moment and after he looked back. Kevin pulled the paper out of Dongho's hand and stared at it too. "..Ya! It's my property! Why are you taking it out without permission!" You said assaulting. Dongho crawled up to you holding his face very close to yours. "Shy?" He said while smirking at you. You stared back at him, showing no fear. "It's a cute one!" Kevin said. You broke the stare from you and Dongho and looked at kevin. Dongho looked too. He went back to his place. Suddenly Xander entered the room. "Kevin.. can i talk to you for a second?" He said with a serious face. Kevin nodded and stood up. Xander glared at Dongho and left the room with Kevin. "What's that about?" you asked. " I have no idea…" Kiseop mumbled from the corner. "What's your bloodtype?" Dongho suddenly asked. "Um.. It's O ..  i think. Why?" You looked at him with a questioning face. "Nice" Kiseop said again. You looked at him and saw him his lower lip. What's wrong with that dude? Kevin came back with Xander again. Xander looked quiet anxious. "We're back!" Kevin said with a bright smile. Xander sat down next to me. "Something wrong?" you asked him, sensing something's up. "No not at all.." He smiled at you. You took your drawing from the table and putted it back in your book. "Ouch! …Paper cut" You said while looking to your finger. A small cut was in it, a bit of blood flowed out. Dongho and Kiseop immediately looked at you with a wild stare in their eyes. Kevin's eyes widened too but he quickly recovered. Xander grabbed Dongho's wrists, Pulling him back. Kevin walked to you. "Wait, Let me help you." He said while he sat down next to you, took your hand and putted your bleeding finger in his mouth. He softly you finger, making it stop bleeding by taking away the blood. Kiseop left the room. Kevin dried your finger with his shirt and looked away. You looked dumbfounded. "umm.. Thank you?" You said softly. Xander let go of Dongho. Dongho scratched his head. "W… what just happened?" You asked carefully. "I told you it was bad!" Xander said to Kevin. He stood up and walked away. Dongho looked after him. "He's a sissy.." Dongho said, and he smiled. I noticed his Hook tooth's. They seemed to look bigger from normal ones. You looked at Kevin. He uneasy bit his lower lip. "Is there something you guys need to tell me?" You asked while touching Kevin's shoulder making him look at you. Dongho looked at Kevin. "Come on kevin, Let's show her already.." he said. Kevin nodded. He opened his mouth, and you saw that his hook tooth's grew too. You looked at the teeth. "You .. aren't human, are you?" Kevin shook his head, "Mianhae, Hee Young.." "We're vampires.." Dongho said right after. "You probably wanna go home now…" Kevin said while looking down. They did startled you a bit with this, But you somehow didn't felt like running. "Aniyo.." You said. Dongho looked at you with a confused face. "Wait.. you're not gonna run?" he asked. you looked at Dongho and shook your head. "Why should i?" "Because we're dangerous? What if we bite you?" He said, Not accepting the fact that you weren't scared. You smiled at him. "If that happens i will see by then." Kevin looked at you, shocked. "Are you serious?" He asked you, "Are you really not scared?" You looked back at him. "I will show you how scared i am.." You softly hugged him. Deep inside you were afraid he would bite you, but you tried to repress it. Kevin smiled and hugged back. Dongho looked at Kevin. "Weakling.." He stood up and left the room too. You let go of him. "Let's tell the others.." He smiled at you. You nodded. "But if they wanna bite me.. do you protect me?" You asked smiling. Kevin nodded and stood up. He took your hand and left the room. 

 

Soohyun looked with big eyes at Kevin. "You're gonna bring her home?" He asked. "No.. she's staying." Kevin said, "We have to re introduce ourselves.." Soohyun looked at Kevin.. "Let's go to the living room.. I will call the others. If she's staying we have to make some rules.." He walked of to the kitchen. "Let's go to the living room." Kevin walked in front of you, you just followed him. At least you felt save with him. Not long after all the 9 boys were in the room. "So.. this actually is the first mortal which dares to stay here?" Eli asked Kibum. Kibum nodded. Xander looked at you. He looked sad. "Why do you want to stay here?" Hoon asked you. "I don't see a reason to leave.. even though you are different, that doesn't mean i dislike you or something." You smiled. "Okay.. let's start with some rules. 1. None of you bite her. If you do so there will be consequences. 2. Because Kevin and Xander are the two who can hold back the most, She will be sleeping with them. and 3.. Hee Young.. If you tell someone about this, I'm sorry.. but we have to kill you if you do. Everyone understood?" Soohyun said. Everyone nodded, including you. "Let's continue study.." Kiseop said. Kevin looked at Soohyun. He nodded. Kevin stood up, helped you up and looked at Xander. "Xander.. join us too!" He smiled. We went back to the room and started to study. Dongho went to the kitchen and took 5 glasses, and 2 bottles with drinks. He entered the room. You looked at one of the bottles. Xander saw you looking. "It's artificial blood.." He said. The other bottle was filled with water. "Now she knows, we're okay with drinking this right?" Dongho said. He filled his glass and drunk it. You started studying.