Dongho - Getting away

Forbidden Love

Soohyun helped Lee Hi standing up in the bathroom. "we're here.. Welcome back." Soohyun said as he smiled. He unlocked the door and looked behind him. "What about the other two? Kevin and the girl?" Lee Hi asked. "They will be here soon.. I hope" Soohyun said. "Dongho!" He yelled. "What.." Dongho opened the door from his room kinda annoyed. "Look who's here for you?" Soohyun stepped aside. Dongho saw Lee Hi. His eyes grew big. "Is this a joke?" He asked. "It's not.. " Lee Hi said, "Your friends saved me." "My friends? But Soohyun..." Dongho looked at Soohyun. "Heeyoung and Kevin are still there.. They stopped the guardians before they could lay hands on us two.. They told me to run to here before it was to late, so i listened.." Dongho looked at Lee Hi.. His eyes filled with tears. Lee Hi walked to him and hugged him. He hugged her back. "Idiots..." Dongho said softly. "Why? Didn't you wanna see me?" Lee Hi asked while looking into his eyes. "Ofcourse i wanna see you! But they putted their lifes on the line for this!" Soohyun smiled at Dongho's words, "They will be okay.. i'm sure!" Soohyun said, hiding his worried heart. 

Kevin tried to break the bars that kept them from the outside world. He burned his hands. "Ack!" He screamed in pain. You stood up and looked at his hands. "What's this?" You shocked. "The bars.. they are made out of Silver.." He said painful. You took the bars, They did burn a bit, however, Much less than it would at Kevin's hands, Because you were only a half vampire. You tried the same as Kevin. "Stop!" Kevin said. He pulled your hands back, away from the bars. "Idiot!" He said, Your hands were slightly burned as well, it did hurt, but you could resist the pain. You remained silence. "Sorry, I didnt meant to scold at you, However, Don't do things that will hurt you! Okay?" Kevin looked at you. You nodded. The two of you sat down again. "Say... You lied right?" Kevin asked. "About what?" You looked at him. "You've been here before.. without anyone knowing.. You knew the way, even walked straight to the black box.." Kevin said while looking at you. You smiled. "You found out, huh? However, i wasn't alone. The afternoon on the day we went to go out and eat with Uee.. In the morning i heard Dongho's story and felt like helping him. He became doubtful about our relation, so we made a time out. I stole the portal thingie from Kiseop and opened a portal, entered it and ended up in the vampire world. However, Soohyun found out and followed me. I was surrounded by hungry vampires.. they wanted to dink my blood, However someone yelled, 'look there is another one' And they turned their attention from me so i was able to get away. Later on I found out Soohyun was the one who yelled, and we kinda started looking around. When they found out we ran to a room and locked the door, We finally made our gettaway through the window and ran back empty handed to the portal, However i did know the way.." You explained. Kevin looked at you. "Silly girl.. Trying to do something that dangerous all alone?" He asked while looking at you. You nodded. Kevin patted his legs. you lied down with your head on his legs. You stared at the ceiling. You noticed something. "... See that?" You said as you slowly stood up. "Look.. It's a secret door!" You said as you tried to look better. Kevin stood up as well. "Let's see if we can reach it!" He said ad he tried to lift you. You pushed against it. "It doesn't work!" You said. Kevin let you down carefully. "Okay, Stay here, Let me try." He tried to run against the wall, And somehow jumped against the ceiling door, make it go lose, He made a salto and landed on his feet. "Wow.. what kind of Cat like super hero move was that!" You said while being impressed. "Let's try it again." He smiled as he lifted you again, You were able to open the door And climbed through it. You reached your hand to him, He used the wall to jump higher and grabbed your hand and the edge of the entrance. He climbed skillful in the entrance. However his leg slipped away and you were just in time to grab his pants. and pulled him up. "Woo, You just saved my !" Kevin joked. You smiled. The way was very small, so you had to crawl through it. Half way you shocked. "Omg! a spider!" You stopped and didn't move. Kevin tried to look, He couldn't see it. "Think you can get through it's web?" Kevin asked. You shook your head. "I'm afraid of spiders.." "okay, Wait, Let me get infront of you.." He tried to climb over you, However the space was too small. He reached his hand out for the spider and caught it with his hand, He let is go behind him. He climbed back. "Thanks Kevin.." You said a bit relieved. You reached the end and smashed it open. A hard sound louded through the streets. You quickly got out and helped Kevin out. He slapped the dirt of your clothes. He did the same at his own clothes. He saw some reapers ran by. "FIND THE HALF BLOOD AND FULL BLOOD VAMPIRE!" The people yelled while searching for you. Some were heading this way. Kevin pulled you into the fosse next to the building. The two of you hid in the water. As soon as the guardians were gone you climbed on the gras again. "Let's go!" Kevin said as he took your hand. You saw the portal, it was guarded by a lot of reapers. "Let's find another portal!" Kevin said and the two of you started running through the vampire world. You hid after every corner. "THERE THEY ARE!" one of the reapers yelled. Kevin pulled you along. "Okay, This doesnt work!" He said He stopped. You ran against him, He lifted you immediatly and ran further. "I know where to go!" He ran away from the reapers. "Where are we going" You said as you held him close. "My secret place, Where i used to play when i was a kid!" He kept running untill you arrived at a giant tree. Kevin placed you back on the ground and knocked 3 times on 1 place, He opened some kind of door and entered the tree, You followed him. The door closed behind you. You looked around. "Woa.. It looks beautiful!" You smiled. Kevin opened some kind of closet and found a card. "Got it!" He looked behind it. "Open the portal to the other place, Before the darkness us erased!" He said and a small portal opened. He took your hand and jumped through it.

You fell on the ground. "Ouch!" You said. Kevin fell next to you. "Where are we?" You asked. He opened his eyes.  "We're back! this is one of the slums in Seoul! Let's get away from here!" He lifted you again "I'm so tired." You said. Kevin agreed, "Let's just go home quick.." and ran on vampire speed back to your house. 

The doorbell rang. "All the people were sitting around the table listening to Lee Hi's story and Soohyuns story." Eli ran to the door he opened the door. As soon as he saw the two of you he Hugged you two! "OH GOD THANKS! YOU TWO ARE SAFE!" You and Kevin were super tired. You smiled. "We're back..." You allmost fell when Eli let you go. Kevin Caught you but almost fel himself. Eli helped you two inside. You looked up and saw Soohyun and Lee Hi. You smiled, Even though you knew how this would end.. You would be alone.. once again. You looked down. Lee Hi stood up and walked to you and kevin. You looked at her and smiled. "Thank you...  Thank you so much!" She looked at you, "Are you sure.. about this?" She asked Slowly. You looked at Dongho. "Dongho.. I'm sorry... I'm breaking up with you.. However, Wanna stay friends?" You smiled at him. He smiled back and stood up, walked to you. "The bestest!" He said as he hugged you. Lee Hi smiled, "Neh.. Heeyoung-ah.. Let's be friends!" She said sweet. You nodded and smiled back. You and Kevin sat down on the couch. "So.. how are we gonna sleep now? I mean.. I guess Lee Hi is gonna sleep with Dongho.. What about Hee Young?" Soohyun asked. "Well, Uee left so she can sleep with Kevin?" Hoon said. "How about we let her choose?" Soohyun said. Everyone looked at you. However, You and Kevin fell asleep against each other. "well her choice is clear." Lee Hi laughed. Dongho smiled at the sight of the two of you, "I couldn't wish for better friends.." He said softly. 

NEXT >