Dongho - I'm not alone

Forbidden Love

You woke up and saw Soohyun and Dongho sitting at your bed. "W.. what happened?" You asked with a soft voice. "She's awake!" Soohyun said relieved. "So.. did it work?" Dongho asked. "D.. did what work?" You asked again. Eli ran out of the room and came back with artificial blood. He opened the bottle and hold it infront of you. Your fangs started growing and your eyes glowed scarlet red. You grabbed the bottle and drunk it. "I guess that's a yes!" Xander said. "W-.. what happened?" You asked again, slowly sitting up. "Remember what happened? We went to eat at a nice restaurant, however Uee brought you to the vampire world, there you fainted because one of the vampires drunk too much blood of you! The only chance to save you was by turning you into a real vampire!" Soohyun explained, Kevin walked into the room with a wet towel, "Ah! she woke up!" He smiled. You looked at him. "Where's Uee now?" You asked. "She's not here anymore.. she went back to her parents." Kevin explained, "Do you know how long you have been sleeping?" You shook your head. "2 full weeks! That's normally the time the fever would last.. you only slept and slept!" Kevin said. "So.. i'm a half vampire now?" You asked confused. Dongho nodded, "You're like me now." You slowly started to remember. ".. in one of my dreams.. i fought with a monster..." You said softly. "So your way of defeating the monster inside was by dreaming it.. Cool.." Kiseop said. You noticed everyone has gathered around you. You stood up but lost your balance. Kevin caught you and helped you up. "Come guys, It's not like i cannot do anything anymore!" You said sheepish. You slowly walked towards the mirror. Kevin supported you a bit. You opened your mouth and saw your teeth.. "Woa.. Cool." you said softly. You slowly regained strengt and walked towards the living room. The others followed you around. "So.. Right now.. i can go to the vampire world too right?.. like.. without being in great danger?" "Yup" Xander answered you. You immediatly looked at Soohyun. He only looked back at you. You saw he didn't like your question. You softly smiled. "Why?" Dongho asked. "Nothing much, just wondering." You felt the distance Dongho kept with you. You looked at Dongho and thought to yourself 'I gotta do this.. There is no chance for me anymore.. not now he keeps on thinking about Lee Hi..' "Say, Didn't the two of you had a relationship?" Hoon asked Dongho, "Why don't you hug or kiss her?" You looked at Hoon. "Well.." Dongho said softly. "No need, Dongho.. I understand." You smiled at him. He eventually walked towards you and hugged you. You hugged back. Kevin sensed something was wrong but he let it slide by. 

1 week later you were back at your full energy and eventually learned how to live as a vampire. Today was the day, You decided. You had prepared a bag with items that might be usefull and putted on your clothes. You were still sleeping with Dongho, but there wasn't much improvement with the relationship. You eventually decided for yourself that it was over, However it was never really said. You started to look into Kiseops bag and found the card. You quickly took it and left the room. Dongho was still sleeping. You was about to enter the bathroom when Soohyun and Kevin were standing behind you. "What are you Planning?" You shook a bit as they pushed you into the badroom and locked the door. "Uh.. Hi guys, I was about to go to the toilet!" You said. Kevin raised an eyebrow, "Then, Why do you wear a bag full with stuff? and why are you dressed like you're some kind of survivor?" Soohyun looked at you. "..." You sighed, "Okay, listen, I just wanna go to the vampire world to--" "We figured." Kevin said suddenly, "You wanna save Lee hi so that dongho will be happy again?" You looked a bit shocked at Kevin. "I told him." Soohyun said. "But don't worry, He told me like.. 4 days ago and we have been keeping an eye on you! we decided to help you!" Kevin said cheerful. You looked at them. "Really?" You asked. They both nodded. You smiled, "Oh What would i do without the two of you!" You hugged them both at once. They hugged you back. "Well, what are we waiting for?" Kevin asked. You let go of them an immediatly opened the portal. "Let's go!" You said and you jumped through the portal. 

NEXT >