Chapter 8

A Nightmare Turns Into A Magical Dream (under editing c;)

[YOUR POV]

 

I saw Yura kissed Kai. I ran and went to the library. I seated on the corner of the library and cry. “How can this be happened? It’s not a good plan to go here. It’s all my fault.” I knocked my head and I heard some footsteps coming closer to me. “you? Are you okay?” I looked up and I saw Se Hun was there. He handed me his handkerchief and said, “I don’t want to see someone’s crying. Here you go, take it.” I took the handkerchief and wipe it to my tears. “Why are you here? And why are you talking to me?” He chuckled and said, “Oh, about that? I don’t believe to what they say that when someone talked to you, they’ll experience a bad luck. Bad luck just happens. Anyway, why are you crying?” I shook my head and cleared my throat. “Nothing’s happened.” He looked at me and said, “Don’t lie to me. I can see it on your eyes. Why do you have to cry if nothing’s happened? I would say you’re crazy, crying without a reason.” I nodded and faced the floor, “Yes, I’m crazy.”

 

 

“Hey! Don’t say that. You’re not crazy.” He tapped my shoulders and trying to comfort me. I didn’t know that Se Hun have this side. “You know who I am, right?” He nodded with a puzzled expression. “I don’t have any friends but Kai came and became my friend. He’s the only one who can understand me, knows me, and he can talk with me even though some of our classmates love to bully me.” I looked at Se Hun and I saw him like his worrying on something. “I’m sorry about that. Yura told me that she just loves bullying you because, she likes Kai. She always wants everything.” Se Hun smiled. “You like Yura, right? But why don’t you date her?” He shook his head and chuckled, “She doesn’t want to be with me. I’m trying to be cool in front of her, when she likes to buy some clothes and shoes; I always buy it just for her.” I opened my bag and get a book. “Here, take this. This is the book that my mother gave to me before she died. If you have some time, please read it.” He took and opened it.

 

 

Love is the feeling that you would do anything for somebody?” I nodded. “It’s about love. I don’t know if you’re a bookworm but I will be happy if you’re going to read it. You can bring it back to me once you finish reading it.” I stood up and bowed, “I’m going home now. Please enjoy the party. Thanks you so much for comforting me.” I smiled and walked out of the library. “you!” I turned my look and Sehun said, “Thank you for this. I’ll just give this back to you once I finish reading this.” I nodded and continue walking. When I reached the school gates, I realized that I have to say something important to him. I went back to the library and I saw him seating on the floor and reading the book. “Sehun-ssi! I have something to say. I hope it won’t bother you.” He nodded. “Ermm, Please don’t tell them that we have talked. It’s going to ruin your image.” Se Hun chuckled and said, “I didn’t know that you have this cute side. Okay. For you, I will. But, we’re still friends, right?” I cleared my throat and my eyes widened, “Friends?” He nodded and said, “Yes! Friends! Why? We’re friends, right Twinkle?"

 

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

“Twinkle! Come with me, we’re going to a special place.” Sehun said. “Where is it?” He grabbed my hand and we went to a park with a full of colorful flowers. “You like flowers, right?” He picked a red rose and gave it to me. I blushed a bit and took the flowers. “Thank you, hunnie.” We sat on the bench. “I want to marry you when we grow up, Twinkle.” Se Hun said with a smile on his face. “I want to marry you too.” I looked at him and two of us burst into laughter. “SE HUN!!!!” His maid shouted. “Come with me right now!” His maid grabbed his hand. I followed them and I saw Sehun was crying. “MOM! DAD! PLEASE DON’T LEAVE ME!” I saw his mom and dad lying on the stretcher. “Mom, what happened?” I asked my mom. “Nothing’s happened.” I shook my head and points at Se Hun, “Why Hunnie crying?” My mom just smiled and I’m just standing there, looking at Hunnie.

 

3 months have passed, Hunnie have to leave their house. I was on the park seating on the bench and holding the rose that he gave to me. “TWINKLE!” Sehun shouted. I turned my look and smiled. He ran at me and hold my hand tight. “Twinkle, please wait for me. I’m going to find you, I promise!” “Where are you going hunnie?” He shook his head and said, “I don’t know too. But I promise that I’m going back. Remember that I’m always here to protect you.” His maid grabbed his hand and got into their car. “HUNNIE! DON’T LEAVE ME.” He waved at me and I was trying to stop the car but my mom stopped me. Since Hunnie left me, I don’t have any communication with him. His mom and dad died when he was 4 years old. I call him Hunnie and he called me Twinkle.

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

“We’re friends, right Twinkle?” Sehun smiled. I ran to him and hugged him tightly. “Hunnie...” 

 


WOHOOO!!! TOMORROW IS SEHUN'S BIRTHDAY~ 
LET'S ROLL LIKE A BUFFALO TOMORROW! <3 

 

HOW'S THE CHAPTER 8? 

PLEASE LEAVE SOME COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE! ^_^