Chapter 32

A Nightmare Turns Into A Magical Dream (under editing c;)

[SEHUN'S POV] 

 

I'm you's boyfriend. I'm happy that she accepted my LOVE. She's such a caring girlfriend. I'm lucky that I have her. How can I live without her? No one can break us. 

 

 

We usually go to school holding hands but my girlfriend doesn't wants a kiss anywhere. You know, she doens't wants a skinship. Our love story just began last week. A happy week for us. She usually go to my room and sleeps with me but I sleep on the couch while she's on my cozy bed. She's not comfortable when she wakes up and I was there beside her sleeping. She's a monster when she sleeps. Sometimes the blanket is on the floor and sometimes the pillows are near to the door. And usually, she got nightmares so I have to look over while she's sleeping. She have different sleeping habits. But she's so cute when she sleeps. Forgive me. I kisses her on the cheek while she sleeps. Hehe. My bad. 

 

Anyways, today is our graduation day! Yayyy! My grandma flew here in Korea just to watch me go up to stage and get my diploma. I was talking with my grandma while my girlfriend is with her dad. "Twinkle~" I called. She turned her attention to me and waved. "Come here~" She went to us and I introduced her to my grandma. "This is Choi you. My future wife." She smacked my shoulders, "Wife your face! Oh, Hello madame. It's nice meeting you." She bowed. "Just call me grandma or mom. Your dad told me about you. You're prettier to what I've expected." My grandma said as she shook hands with her. "All of the students, go back to your seats and we're going to start in a few minutes." Mr.Park said. "Grandma, we're going now. See you later." After that, we left and go to our seats. There are few seats away from my girlfriend. She looks so happy. 

 

About 30 minutes... 

 

"Choi you." The principal calls her name and she went up to stage. She gets her diploma and medal. I'm proud of her. Did I mention that  she's Top 1 of the whole school? She's so smart. After our graduation, the students began to go home. I tolf my grandma to  wait for us outside. We're the only person on the gymnasium. "Jagiya~" I called her. "What?" She said. "I'm just going to congratulate you!" I said and gave her a bear hug but she pulls me away from her. "I told you that I don't want skinships right?" I pouted. "Ermm, you~" I looked up to her and she made a 'hhmm?' sound. "We have a deal before right?" Yeah! We have a deal. If I get in the Top 15 of our class, I can wish but 1 time only. She's eyes widened. "Oh! I FORGOT! Congratulations! You got into Top 15 right? Congratulations Hunnie!" She clapped a couple of times and smiled. "Can I ask for my wish now?" She looked away from me. "Ohh! Let's go home now. Your grandma and dad is looking for us now." She changed the topic. "Please don't change the topic. I just want you to tell my wish." She looked to me with her pinched eyebrows. "Okay. Tell me what's your wish."  "I just want a kiss on the cheek." I replied immediately. "WHAT? You're kidding me right?" I shook my head and points at my cheeks. "Hurry up! Kiss me now." My girlfriend sighed. She don't have any choice. We made a deal and she can't break it. Good job, Thehun [A/N: LOL AT THIS. THEHUN.] Her face is nearing to mine. In 1...2.., I kissed her lips not her cheeks! 30 seconds had passed, she stiffened. I let her go to my kiss. Her eyes was O.O. I smirked, "Sorry jagiya. You're just too pretty! Congratulations!" I patted her shoulders and took her free hand. "Let's go." We got out of the gym without talking to each other. AWKWARD. 

 

We got home and held a little celebration. My girlfriend's dad bought a cake and delivered a pizza. My girlfriend's favourite, it's Pizza. All this time, she's not talking or smiling. I'm sorry, I shocked her. I sat next to her, she didn't notice cause she's looking on different direction. "Twinkle..." She looked up to me, stunned and she moves away from me. "Hey, why are you so quiet? Are you still upset to what I've done earlier? I'm sorry about that. I didn't mean to do that." I apologized. Still, she ignores me. "Jagiya~" I'm doing my aegyo now. It always work. After 5 seconds, she turned her look on me. "I'm sorry." I held her hand. "Are you really sorry?" She asked. I nodded, "Of course. I'm sorry." She gave me a little smile, "You know Hunnie, you don't have to do that. Cause I will kiss you if I want to. You can't make things fast, understand?" I looked at her as she search my eyes, "Arasso." After our food fest, my grandma needs to go back to America immediately. For my grandma, her business is so important to her. Her mom and dad gave it to her and it will pass it to me then to my son/ daughter. I brought her along to the airport with my girlfriend. When my grandma entered the airport, we just say our goodbyes and we left. We rode a bus and hopped off to the bus station. While walking home, I held my girlfriend's hand and squeezed it. Then, she looks at me, "Wae?" "Do you really love me?" I asked. "Of course I do. Why did you ask?" She looks at me, confuse. "Nothing. I just want to sure that you really love me. I love you so much!" I gave her a huge smile and we walked home. 


 

HELLO EVERYBODY! I GIVE UP. I'LL UPDATE TODAY. T______T SORRY FOR KEEP YOU WAITING. MY HANDS KEEP SEARCHING FOR A KEYBOARD. BY THE WAY, I'VE MADE THE SEQUEL TO THIS STORY. I'LL UPDATE THE CHAPTER 1 NEXT WEEK, I GUESS. HAHA. THANK YOU AGAIN GUYS! /BOWS 90 DEGREES/ *enjoy!* COMMENTS ARE LOVED <3