Chapter 10

A Nightmare Turns Into A Magical Dream (under editing c;)

 

[AUTHOR’S POV]

 

 

You were on the accessory shop with Kai. You were looking for a Christmas presents for him. You saw a cute phone keychain. A couple phone keychain. It’s a padlock with a key. “you-ah, Have you find some Christmas presents for your friends?” Kai asked. You shook your head. “How about you? Have you bought yours?” Kai held out a 5 brown paper bags. “Oh, I guess you bought too much. Do you have so many friends? Oh... right! Girls! You have many of them.” Kai gave you a questioning look and you chuckled. “I’m just kidding.”

 

 

“So what are you going to buy? Maybe I can help you.” You shook your head. “Okay. Then take your time. Just call me if you’re done.” You gave him a nod and he left. You turned your look on the phone keychain. *I want to buy this but I don’t have a phone. I’ll just buy this. Maybe I’ll regret for not buying this.* You went to the counter and paid it. The girl on the counter put the keychain on a white box with a Christmas card. You left the shop and you put the box on your bag. “So what did you buy?” Kai asked. “It’s just a small thing.” You said. “Oh come on. Tell me.” You just ignored him. Kai sighed and he held your hand. You and Kai went to a couple t-shirt shops. Kai picked a pink and blue t-shirt. “Come here.” He gave you the pink shirt. “Wear this. Don’t worry. It’s my treat.” You went to the fitting room and changed. “you-ah, are you ready?” Kai shouted. “Yes.” You answered. “Okay. In a count of 3, you’ll go out. 1...2...3.” You opened the door and Kai went out of the fitting room too, wearing the blue couple t-shirt. 

 

 

 

 

 

“You’re cute. It suits you well.” Kai said. You crossed your arms and look at him with your laser glare. “Aish! Why do I have to wear this shirt that is same as yours?” Kai giggled and shook his head. “Why? It’s so cute. We look like a real couple.” Kai teased. *C-COUPLE?* “I’m just kidding. I just want to experience wearing this shirt. It’s fun.” Kai paid the shirt and you left. “Where are we going now? Do you love playing at arcades?” Kai asked. You gave him a happy nod. He held your hand and you headed on a game station. *It’s my first time coming here. I hope my parents are here too.* Kai bought the tokens and you played at the catching toy machine. Kai tried first but he failed. “Let me try it.” You pushed the button and you caught the Rilakkuma stuff toy that you want. “Aish~ Why you so good when it comes to games?” Kai asked. “I on hide and seek.” You said. You and Kai tried the basketball game. “Oh, you-ah, you’re good!” 

 

Few hours had passed.

 

You and Kai stepped out of the game station. Your tummy is begging now for food. “I want to eat. I’m already hungry.”  You and Kai went to a Japanese Restaurant. You and Kai ordered a ramen and a sushi. “The food here is so delicious.” You said. Kai was looking at you while eating the food he bought for you. When you and Kai finished your food you went to the super market and buy some foods. "Why are we here?" Kai asked. "I'm going to buy foods, of course." Kai scratched his head. "I know." "Then why do you have to ask?" Kai remained silent and he's just watching you. "Cheese, Ham, and some fruits. I think that's okay for my Christmas celebration." You whispered. *So she's going to buy those foods for her Christmas celebration.*  

 

--------------

What will happen to your Christmas Celebration? Kai is planning on something :)

How's the chapter 10? COMMENT IT :)

*Sorry for the wrong grammars and typos* 

 

ENJOY!