Chapter 28

A Nightmare Turns Into A Magical Dream (under editing c;)

[YOUR POV]

 

After having a small talk with my dad, I went on the living room and the television. After a few minutes, the front door opens. Sehun went home. He looks so tired. "How's your report? Did you finish it?" I asked. He didn't answer my question. After the volleyball game, he had to rush on the library to finish his report. Poor Hunnie. He walked towards to the living room and threw his bag. He jumped to the couch and suddenly, he put his head on my lap. "Yah! Mr.Oh Sehun, GET OFF OF MY LAP!" I commanded. He put his index finger to his lips, "Let me rest first okay?" I shook my head, "My lap isn't a pillow. So you get up and rest on your bed." He closed his eyes and took my hand, "I can't stand right now. I want to sleep here." I can't pulled him up and carry him to his room. I just let him rest on my lap. He must be so tired. I brushed away his bangs from his face. I turned off the television. 

 

About 15 minutes, Sehun is sleeping already. I get the pillow beside me and carefully slid the pillow over his head. I get up and went to open the heater on. Later on, Sehun phone was ringing. Annoying ringtone. I get his phone from his pocket and check the caller ID. Kai-sshi is calling. Kai and Sehun still have a communication. I answered the phone, "Hey bro." I heard Kai's voice again. "Sehun is sleeping. I'm sorry. This is you. I'll just wake up Sehun if you want to talk with him." I responded. "No! It's okay. Actually, I want to talk to you." Kai said. "Really? How are you Kai-sshi?" I asked. "I'm doing good here. How about you?" Yes. I can hear you're doing okay. I know it because of the tone of his voice. "I'm doing good too. It's been awhile, right Kai-sshi?" Pretend that you're fine. That's the good thing to do. "Glad to hear that. You're going to graduate soon right? I want to congratulate you." I didn't talk for 30 seconds. "I'm sorry but I need to go now. Long distance call is too expensive. See you you. Take care always." And then, Kai ended the phone call. See you Kai.

 

The day you left it's like losing a best friend. 

But it gets easier every day. 

I don't understand why you went away. 

I'm not the girl that I used to be. 

Kai's word can keep me down. 

I cried my last tear when you left. 

 

It was a rainy and peaceful night. Sehun is still sleeping. I was watching all this time. Soon, he woke up. "You're still awake." Sehun sat from the couch and look at me with his half opened eyes. "I don't want to sleep." I said. "Why?" He asked. "Kai called you. 30 minutes passed. I answered the phone call. I'm sorry." Sehun eyes widened. I held out his phone and gave it back to him. "It's okay." Sehun gave me his huge smile and messed my hair. "It's better that you have time to talk with him." Sehun added. I nodded and lowered down my head, "I'm sorry again." Sehun shook his head, "It's okay. We better go back to our rooms now. It's late night already. Good night." Sehun yanked me away. Then I headed to my room. 

 

------

 

ONE MONTH HAD PASSED. 

 

[Still, YOUR POV] 

 

One week before our graduation day. Sehun called me and he told me to go at Hongdae. I wear a losse t-shirt and a short. You know, it's summer now in Korea.  

 

              

 

I already arrived the Hongdae. I called him and he told me to wait for awhile. I went on a coffee shop and bought Sehun's favorite, chocolate milk tea. I was taking a little tour on the Hongdae. My phone beeped and I got a text message from Sehun. I was looking at my phone while walking. And then, I bumped with someone. The milk tea spilled on the person in front of me. A girl with a long hair and a cold face looked at me.

 

 

[A/N: LETTERS IN PINK ARE ENGLISH. ^^] 

 

"Holy . What did you do?"  She said as she wipes her clothes. "I'm sorry!"  I said and held out a roll of tissue. I helped her wipe her clothes. "What is this ing thing spilled on my damn expensive clothes." I can't understand what she is talking about. It's english. I'm so clumsy. Aish~ Try your english you. Just give it a try. "You... K-Korean?" She shook her head, "Is it obvious?" This girl can speak Korean. "Where can I change my clothes?" She asked. "On the mall near here. There's a rest room there." I instructed. "Come with me." She coldly said. 

 


 

WHO IS THIS GIRL? HAHAHA. Any idea? :PPPPP Now, I've decided to make a sequel for this story. Thanks guys! LOVE LOTS! I'm so thankful that I have a friends like you. <3 <3 THANK YOU! THANK YOU! /le bows/ 

 

ENJOY! ENJOY! ENJOY! How's the new poster? Thanks to yannieHEART from Infinity Graphic Shop ♥