Chapter 19

A Nightmare Turns Into A Magical Dream (under editing c;)

[YOUR POV]

 

We walked out of the coffee shop and drove oof to Myeondong. I was with Kai and Sehun. Why they so awkward? "I want to buy something for my dad. Any suggestions?" I asked. "I think your dad will love if you're going to give him a necktie." Sehun suggested. "No, you must give your father a bowtie. That's the new fashion trending." Kai suggested. 

"No, necktie"

 

"Bowtie."

 

"Necktie."

 

"I said bowtie."

 

"Okay! Stop you two. I'll buy them both." I said. They shut their mouth and followed me to a shop. I bought the bowtie and necktie and wrapped it into a gift to be more special. "Where do you want to go?" I asked them. "It's up  to you." They said in unison. "Okay! Let's go to a mall. I want to buy a phone." I said happily. I'm happy that I got the chance to buy my own phone now and I save enough money from working to that restaurant. About my restaurant, I missed serving the costumers my homemade ddeokbeokki. We went on the subway, from Myeongdong Station to Yongsan Station. We went  to the I'Park Mall. We went to some phone shop and I found a hello kitty phone. "It's an iphone." Sehun held out his phone. "I want to buy this." I checked the prize and it was too EXPENSIVE. I can't buy this. I shook my head and turned my look to the other phone. But  I keep looking to that phone. I saw Kai get the phone and said, "Let me buy this for you." 

 

 

Kai went to the counter and paid for the phone. After that, Kai gave me the phone. "Put the keychain here. The one that you gave me." Kai held out his phone and I saw the keychain that I gave him. He's really using it. 

 

My tummy is growling and begging for food. So we went to a Japanese Restaurant. Kai really loves to eat on a Japanese restaurant. He told me once that he wants to try eating here with me. We ordered sushi, sashimi and drinks. "I'll pay the food." I said, They just ignored me and eat their foods. As we were eating, I went on the bathroom. When I came back, I saw the Sehun who's paying the food. No way. I told them not to pay the food. Aish. I immediately went back to our table but the waitress already left. Bad timing. "Why did you paid for the food?" I asked. "I just want to." Sehun answered. "Just get back to your seat and enjoy the food." Aish. This is guy is really driving me crazy. When we're done eating, I checked my wrist watch and it's already 9pm. My dad might be worrying about me now. I must go home. When we got into Seoul, I immediately run and went on the bus waiting area. "Wait for me!" Kai shouted as he catches his breath. "Yah! We just have the same house so wait for me." Sehun said. "I'll come with you!" Kai commented. The bus came I got into the bus and swiped my transportation card. They just followed me. Kai sat next to me while Sehun sat on the last row. 

 

We got off from the bus and walked until we reached Sehun's house. "Bye Kai-sshi!" I was just going to bow but Sehun pulled me away.He opened the door and locked it. "Yah! You don't have any respect to Kai-sshi. I'm just going to bow but you pulled me away." I complained. "Sorry." Sehun said as he held out his palm infront of my face. "What's happening?" My dad came. "Nothing appa." I answered. "Where did you two go? It's already late." My dad asked. "To a mall. you, bought her own phone." Sehun said. "Okay! My daughter have you eaten?" I nodded, "Oh, Appa. Here you go." I gave him my gift that I bought from Myeongdong. "Thanks my daughter." I gave him a huge smile. "Appa, I'm going to rest now. Good night!" I went upstairs and get my pajamas. I took a shower. After that, I went back to my room and. I combed my hair and get my phone. "It's so cute." I get my diary and save all the numbers to my phone. "I haven't thank Kai-sshi for buying me this and I haven't pay Sehun for the food." I get my wallet and get out of my room. I walked a few steps and it was Sehun's room. I knocked on the door but no one's answering. I poked my head inside his room and I saw him sleeping already. I'll just leave the money on his table lamp. I saw a sticky note. I wrote 'Thank you.' and I will leave. 

 

[SEHUN'S POV]

 

I hear my door was opening and so that it was Twinkle. She left a money and a note on my table lamp. "Sweet dreams hunnie."  She whispered. Before she can leave the room, I grabbed her hand and she lay down on my bed. I'll make you my pillow. She's trying to escape from my hug. "I'm sorry." I said. " For what?" She asked. "For everything."  I answered. " I don't know what you're talking about."  I hug her tightly and closed my eyes until I fell asleep. After a few hours, I woke up and it's 3:00am. I found you sleeping on my arms. She's so cute when sleeping. I removed his head from my arms carefully and get up from by bed. I covered her body with blanket and the heater. Sweet dreams twinkle. I went outside of my room and closed the door. I'll just sleep on the couch. 


 

Ayooo waddup again :D How's the chapter 19? Thanks to those whio subscribed <3 I read the comments. Some of you want to end up with Sehun and some of you don't know who. Kekeke. HELLO TO SEHUN AND KAI BIASED OUT THERE! I hope we can be friends :D I want to talk with you! I want a person that  I can spazz with! :) Please leave some comments and subscribe! :D

*Sorry for the wrong grammars and typos* I made some mistakes to the Chapter 18, I've already correct it :D THANKS AGAIN!

 

LOVE LOTS! COMMENT ARE LOVED ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥