Chapter 2

A Nightmare Turns Into A Magical Dream (under editing c;)

[YOUR POV]

 

Finally! My work is done. I’m going home and do my homework. Maybe they’re in the house now. I haven’t eaten my dinner. About 30 minutes of cleaning the restaurant, I turned off the lights and closed the door. As I was walking, I passed by to a park and I heard someone who’s singing. I saw Kai sitting on the bench with an earphone on his ear. Kai saw me and he ran towards me. “you-ah! Ohh, why are you still outside alone? It’s dangerous.” I bowed and said, “I just finished working on the ddeokbokki shop. And I always walk in here, nothing bad happen to me.” He shook his head and replied, “It’s dangerous for a girl like you who walks in here at night.” I looked down and responded, “No one can touch me, and they don’t talk with me. You’re the only who have a confidence to talk with me. They say that when you touch me or talk with me, a bad luck will happen. I’m nerd, weird, flirt and an ugly duckling. If I were you, I’m going to avoid a person like me. I’m going now. Have a nice day. Good night.” I bowed again and left.

 

 

[KAI’S POV]

 

I sighed and sat on the bench, I looked at the dark sky with full of stars. “She’s so interesting. I hope we can be friends.” I go back to my house and went to my bedroom. I lied down and sighed, “I hope she’s not going to ignore me tomorrow.” I covered my body with a blanket and fall asleep.

 

*5:30am

 My alarm started to rang and I woke up. I went to the bathroom, took a bath and brushed my teeth. I wore my school uniform and my shoes. I went out of my room and eat my breakfast. Yes, I have a maid and a driver. My mom hired them to take care of me. My mom is in America and my dad died when I was still 5 years old because of a car accident. I and my mom don’t talk that much because she’s in America for business.

--------

 

After I ate my breakfast, I immediately grabbed my bag and go to school. I don’t want to ride at my car because I want to hide my identity. Maybe I just don’t want to get some attentions from them. I went at school by myself, ride on a bus like a simple student. When I arrived at the school, I saw you going to the school garden. No one’s there, only me and you. I was hiding at the tree and watching her touching those beautiful flowers. “I know you’re there.” She said with her soft voice. I walked closer to her and bowed, “I’m sorry if I was watching you secretly.” She shook her head and said, “Its okay. What do you want?” She asked. “Hmmm, can you tell me more about you?” I said. I sat next to her and she sighed. “I’m the weird girl you’ve ever known. I’m nerd and they call me the queen of ugliness. I don’t even wear a pretty dress, make-ups, the thing that they put in their eyes to make it have a different color and most of all, I don’t know how to interact with people. I’m a monster. That’s all. I don’t want to waste my time in here. I’m going now.” She bowed and I tapped her shoulders. She removed my hands to her shoulders slowly and said, “I’ve told you that no one can touch me because bad luck will happen. I’m sorry for talking with you. Promise me that you’re not going to talk to me anymore.” After that, she left already. I walked in to the quadrangle alone and Yura approached me again. “Hey~” I bowed and smile. “Oh... Hi!” She locked her arms on mine and said, “Can we go together?” She asked. I just nodded and when we arrived at our room, everyone was looking at us even you. I removed her arms on mine and went to my seat. Mrs. Park entered and starts to discuss our lessons. After an hour, the bell rang and it’s our break time. I went out of the room and go to the rooftop to get some fresh air. I heard a footsteps walking closely to me... “Se Hun! What are you doing here?” I asked. He pushes me away and smirked. “Can you go away from my girl?”

 

 

“What do you mean?” I stepped back while he’s walking closer to me. “It’s Yura. Can you? You’re ruining everything. I like her and she likes me too. But when you came, everything’s change.” Se Hun said. “I’m sorry.  I didn’t mean to. She’s the one who’s approaching me. I don’t want a fight, so I will avoid her. That’s all.” Se Hun nodded and left. “What a weird day. Huh? What’s happening?” I saw Yura with some other students bullying a girl. “HEY YOU! SUCH A FLIRTIE~ GO AWAY FROM MY KAI!!” They’re throwing some eggs and crumpled papers. These girls were so familiar on me. My eyes widened when I saw you! I immediately go down on the rooftop. I saw them laughing while you was about to cry. I immediately went to the crowd and hug you to protect her. “OMO! It’s Kai oppa.” All of them stopped and Yura chuckled, “Oppa, Do you know what you are doing? Look oppa, she only wants to get an attention from you even Se Hun. She’s a fli---.” I looked at Yura with a death glare. “She’s a human too. Do you have any problem if I want to talk with her? I’m the one who wants to talk with her. And FYI, SHE’S NOT A FLIRT. So please. Please stop bullying her. I know, I’m just a newbie in this school. But I heard that you’re always doing this to her. And Yura, Do you know what you are doing?” Those words makes everyone looked at me and Yura. I and _________ left and we go to the school garden. We sat on the bench. I looked at her and I saw her teary eyes. “Here you go.” I gave her a handkerchief. “No thanks. I don’t need that. I’m sorry, I’m going now.” She stood up and walked slowly. After a few steps, she stopped. “And please, I don’t want you to protect me. I can save myself.” She said with her gentle voice. She continues walking and left me again. “Why they have to do this? She always left me.”

 

 

 

 

[YOUR POV]

 

“And please, I don’t want you to protect me. I can save myself.” I left Kai alone in the garden and went to my locker. I get my P.E uniform and change. After a few minutes, I saw Yura was in the female’s restroom. “Hey ugly! It’s your entire fault! Kai oppa will going to avoid me now.” I just ignore her and walked out from the restroom. Yura pull my hair and push me to the sink. “Why you’re not fighting? Are you waiting for your Knight in Shining Armor?” Her friends started to laugh and Yura slapped me. Her long nails touch my face and it left a cut on my right cheek. After that, they left me. I went out of the restroom, hiding the cut on my face. After our classes, I immediately went home. When I arrived at my stepmom’s house, my stepsisters ordered me to do the laundries. Good thing that I don’t have any homework to do. After an hour, I went to my room and washed up. I wear my pajamas and open my bag. I get my diary and write something. After that, I lay down on my bed and closed my eyes. “I hope tomorrow is going to be fine.”