Chapter 22

A Nightmare Turns Into A Magical Dream (under editing c;)

[YOUR POV] 

 

That KISS. Do you know how much my lip important is? Holy. Gosh. What if my dad knows about this? Is he going to scold at me? Kill me? Crap! Help me! I don't want to let this happen again. I'm cheap. No, I'm not. Yes, you are. Got kissed on the ferris wheel with the beautiful scenery. The awkward moment. This kiss, If I can only erase it. 

 

......

 

So we got home. We didn't talk when we're on the subway and on the bus. I went on my room, locked the door and rushed on the bathroom to take a bath. After a long and refreshing bath, I went on the kitchen to drink milk. I was on the kitchen drinking my milk with the light's off. I love being on the dark. I'm not scared at all. Are you talking about ghosts? Tsk. So childish. I was on the middle of drinking my milk, when the lights . Oh god, don't tell me it's... "Hunnie..." I rose from my chair like I saw a monster. "Why aren't you sleeping?" He asked like nothing happened earlier. "I can't sleep." I sat back and took a sip on my milk. "I see." Sehun opened the refrigerator and took a bottle of water. He sat next to me. I was looking at him when he drinks water. It's y. Aish! No! Stop thinking about this gibberish things. "I'm sorry." Sehun said. "For what?" I asked. "From what happened..." Sehun responded. "Happened? When?" I knocked my head. What kind of question was that? Of course, he's talking about that k.i.s.s. "Never mind." I added. I can't look straight on his eyes. Same with him. The awkward atmosphere filled on the whole room. What shall I do? Go back to my room and leave him? Better. Or stay here like an idiot whose drinking milk? WORST. But I want to ask me about what he had said earlier that I got already my first kiss. With WHOM? WHEN? HOW? and WHY? 

 

I wanted to ask but I think it will not going to be a good idea. I just finish drinking my milk. I left the mug on the counter. Sehun was still on the table. It seems like something's bothering him. Better not to ask him. Maybe next time. "I'm going back to my room. Good night." I left the kitchen and went back to my room. I sighed deeply, "Not a bad day at all but I feel like something's wrong?" I closed my eyes and just for a few minutes, I was on the dreamland. 

 

[SEHUN'S POV]

 

I apologized on what I did earlier. I shocked her. It's my first time right? No, my second. That first kiss. I can't forget it. That P.E. class. you fell and accidentally, I fell too. Kris thought that it was an accident but it's not. When she fell, I found myself lying down on her. I kissed her. I don't know. Temptation, I guess. It's my intention to kiss her. Her long eyelashes, her shiny and long hair and her kissable lips. She lost her consciousness so I don't want to waste my time. I planted a kiss on her lips just for 5 seconds. Sehun is byuntae. No, I'm not. I wanted to be a prince charming who wants to wake a sleeping beauty from her deep sleep. But it doesn't work at all. I got up and then they brought you on the clinic. I'm lucky that I'm the one who took her first kiss not that Kai.

 

Then she left me on the kitchen and went back to her room. I don't have to make things faster, right? I can wait for my princess, my star, my angel and my love. Sehun can wait. I just can't let her be with Kai. But Kai is my princess's happiness. I don't want to be a big between them too. But I can't give up. I want to protect her forever. 

 

-------

 

The next day.

 

[YOUR POV]

 

I woke up late in the morning. Since we only have a half day today I can sleep until afternoon. But we have a quiz today. I better revied my notes and finish my homework. I don't have time to do it last night because of our Lotte World adventure with Sehun. For two hours, I finished all of my homework and reviewed my notes. I took a bath and wear my school uniform. When I opened the foor, I saw a book on the ground with a note on it. 

 

"Thanks for letting me borrow this book. It helps me alot. Thank you. See you in school. Take care!" -Hunnie 

 

This is the book I usually read when I'm down. I went downstairs and say goodbye to my dad. I didn't eat my lunch. I don't have an appetite. Sehun left first so I'm going to school alone. I reached the school gates and unexpectedly, no one's talking about me. What happened to them? They're not talking about me. What is the meaning of this? Is it a FREE DAY? I can feel it. The happiest day in this school, I guess. I was walking freely on the hallway until the lecture room. NO GOSSIPS! NO KINGKA! NO QUEEN-- and there's Yura, shot me a look. She stood up from her chair and walked on me. "You seems like happy today, nerd?" I just ignored her, grabbed my bad and spread my notebooks on the table. Don't try to make my happy day becomes a bad day. I was looking around and trying to find Kai-sshi. "Looking for your knight in shining armor? I heard he's not going to attend class anymore and he's going to America tomorrow. Woah, are you scared, nerd? No one's going to protect you now? Aww, I pity you." Yura went back to her seat, laughing. Going to America? Tomorrow? He didn't tell me about this. Aish! Kkamjong! You're just going to leave me without saying any goodbye? This is unfair. 


 

AYOOOOO WADDUP AGAIN! :))) Sorry for not updating.  /le bows 1000000 times/ I don't have much time these days. T____T Kai is gonna leave you because...? You'll know it when I posted that chapter 23 :DDD Kekeke. Cliffhanger ~ LOLOLOL.

 

Comments are loved <3 Thanks again to those who subscribed to this story. 

 

EXO on disney land. I hope I'm on LA now. Kai teleport me now. So envy~