Chapter 13

A Nightmare Turns Into A Magical Dream (under editing c;)

 

[YOUR POV]

I woke up and I saw Kai facing me. His face is so close I can feel his heartbeat too. I pushed him and screamed. He fell on the floor and rubbed his back. “What are you doing here?” I asked. “Huh? You don’t remember?” Kai asked. I had a bad dream last night and I told him to stay here with me. “Ah... Now I know, but I didn’t tell you to sleep in my bed.” Kai stood up and fixed his messy hair. “Then where do you want me to sleep? On the floor?” I gave him a nod. Kai pinched his eyebrows and looked at me with his death glare. “I’m just kidding. Don’t do it again. You can go out now, I’m going to take a bath and go to the restaurant.” Kai stepped out of my room. I closed the door and get my clothes and take a shower. After taking a bath, I went downstairs and I saw Kai watching TV. “You’re not going home?” I asked. “I’m going now. See you on the restaurant.” Kai left. I went on the kitchen to get some food to eat.

 

After eating my breakfast, I grabbed my bag and went to the restaurant. It’s already 10am when I opened the restaurant. I was making the juice when someone enters the restaurant. Maybe it’s Kai. “Annyeong Haseyo.” Kai entered on the restaurant and went on the kitchen to help you. “What am I going to do today Boss?” Kai asked. “Just sit down and behave.” I answered. He pouted and looked at me. “What?” Kai shook his head and sit in front of the counter. “It’s so boring here. What shall we do?” Kai yawned. I was busy cooking and he’s just seating. Good thing, there’s a 3 girls costumers who came in. “Good Morning!” Kai gets the menu and gave it to the costumers. “What are your order girls?” They keep screaming like Kai-sshi is an idol. “3 ddeokbeokki please! Thank you!” Kai bowed, “3 ddeokbeokki, coming! Please wait your order. Thank you so much!” He went on the counter and put the menu. “3 ddeokbeokki Boss!” I get the ddeokbeokki and put it on the plates. “Here’s their order.” Kai get the tray and put the plates on it. I was just watching him.

 

He’s doing great, I guess. “Please enjoy your meal.” Kai went back on the counter and seated. “Boss-sshi, we don’t have many costumers today. Can we close this first? It’s so BORING.” Kai said. I went on the counter and seat beside him. "I don't have any choice, I want to go out and make myself happy but I can't. You know why, right? And, I don't know when my their going home." I heard someone's entering the restaurant. I stood up and it was Yura. They got home already. "Good morning, Kai." She runs toward Kai and locked her arms with Kai's. I just looked away and went back to the kitchen. I don't want to be a bother to the both of them. "Why are you here?" Kai asked.

 

"Wae? Is there any problem coming here? It's our restaurant." Yura answered. I can hear their conversation from the kitchen. I was trying not to look but I can't. I was watching them. I met eyes with Kai. I looked away. "Ya, go away!" He's trying to remove Yura's arms. Kai escaped and went on the kitchen. Yura followed him and Kai wear the apron. He get the butcher's knife, is he going to kill Yura? "Kai-sshi! Don't touch that!" I exclaimed. "Wae?" Kai gave me a questioning look. He gets the vegetables and cuts it. "I'll just do this." Yura came. "Oppa~" Yura said with her cute voice. "What are you doing here? And why are you acting like a crazy baby there? GO HOME!" Kai said. Yura pouted and she pushed me away from Kai. She gave me her death glare. "I'm not crazy." Yura said. "Then, go away from me." Kai answered. I  was just watching them, standing there like an idiot and do nothing. "I don't want. I want to stay with you." Kai took off the apron and grabbed my arm. "I don't want to stay with you. If you want to leave then we're the one who's going to leave." I removed his hand from my arm. "Where are we going? I have a work to do!" I said. "Let's just leave the work to her." Kai commented. Kai took off my apron and get out of the restaurant. 

 

[AUTHOR'S POV] 

 

While you were walking on the streets, you can see Kai is not in the mood. "I'm going now. This is not the right time to just walk around here and I have work to do." You said. Kai stopped and looked at you. "I'm sorry." "You don't have to say sorry." Kai said. You continue walking but Kai grabbed your hand. "Let's go on a mall. I'm hungry." He said as he rubbed his tummy. *Aigoo, what's his problem?* You and You and Kai went on the subway. From Seoul Station to Yongsan Station, it's kinda far from your house. It's your first time coming there.

 

You and Kai went on a restaurant there. Kai went on the counter to grabbed some food to eat. *He's really hungry, I guess.*  Kai came back carrying a tray with foods he ordered. As you were eating, you looked at Kai. "Why did you just grabbed me earlier? Are you mad to Yura?" Kai shook his head as you take a bite to his cupcake. "But why? You looked scary earlier." You said. "Did I scare you?" He asked. You gave him a slight nod and he chuckled. "I'm sorry. I'm not angry. I'm good at acting, right? I just did it because I want to take you out and make yourself happy. I feel like you're lonely today. So... yeah..." Kai said. *How childish...* "Thank you..." You whispered. "What?" Kai asked. "Thanks, I said." You gave him a huge smile and resumed eating your food. When you're done eating all of the foods, you and Kai went on the game station.

 

You were playing arcades again and Kai gets you a toy from the toy machine. "Ow, thank you!" About a few hours you and Kai walked around and take a tour. "It's my first time here." You said. Kai smiled, "Then I'm the first guy who came here with you. Lucky...." He whispered but you heard it clearly. *You're assuming, kai.* Kai went on a shop with a full of dress and shoes. "I want to give you a small dress up today or why don't we try wearing couple shirts again?" Kai joked. "Not funny." Kai entered the shop and you just followed him.

 

At that time, Sehun was on the mall too with a tall man. "How are you Mr. Choi?" Sehun asked. "I'm doing well but I missed my daughter. I want to surprise her, do you know what gift that she will like? I want to make her happy and years passed, I haven't talked with her." The man said. "Maybe she will like cute things or a dress. She's a pretty girl maybe a dress will do." So they headed on a shop we're you and Kai is.

 

Kai gets a shirt with a printed lion on it. "Does it suit me? I'm strong, like this lion. RAWR~" You were just laughing. You turned back and looking on the dress. "Try this." Kai and a guy with brown hair gets the same dress. I turned my look on Kai and you saw him with Sehun. "I got this first." Kai said. But Sehun gets it from him, "I got it first!" Sehun called the saleslady. "I'll get this. Here..." Sehun held out his credit card. You immediately hid on the fitting room and wait for Sehun to leave. About 3 minutes, they left and you went out of the fitting room. You sighed. "Who's the guy with him?" 

 

------

 

Yooooo! Everybody! Chapter 13... :DD 

Naughty Kai ~ How's the chapter 13? COMMENT IT!

 

Please leave some comments and don't forget to subscribe~ 

*Sorry for the wrong grammars and typos* 

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVED <3