Chapter 12

A Nightmare Turns Into A Magical Dream (under editing c;)

 

[AUTHOR’S POV]

 

 

You and Kai were enjoying the cake. “It’s delicious.” About 15 minutes, you and Kai finished your food and you start cleaning up. Kai helped you. You’re washing the dishes while Kai is cleaning the table. After you’ve cleaned up the dining room, “you-ah, I’m going now.” You checked the clock and it’s already 1:15am. “You’re going home on this time? It’s already late. It’s dangerous.” You said. “It’s okay. I’m a strong man.” Kai looked at you and gave you a huge smile. *Eh? He said that he’s strong? Tsk. No way.* “Just stay here. I don’t want to blame myself if something bad happened on you while walking on the road.” You suggested. Kai walked closer on you and he put his arms on your shoulder. “You’re such a good friend.” He pinched your cheeks. You gave him a forced smile. “You can sleep here on the living room and I’m going to sleep upstairs. Wait here, I’ll bring some pillows and blanket.” You removed his arms from yours and went upstairs.

 

 

You get the blanket on the cabinet and get your blue pillow. You went downstairs and gave it to Kai. *She really means it. I don’t want to sleep in such a cold place like this.* “See you tomorrow. Merry Christmas! Good night.” You went back to your room and get changed. You lied down on your bed and cover your body with blanket. *He’s going to be okay, right? Just sleep and rest.* You shut your eyes but you’re mind was thinking about Kai. You’re trying to fall asleep but you can’t. *I’ll just check him.* You get up from your bed and slowly went downstairs to check Kai. You saw that he’s not on the sofa so you went on kitchen but the light is off. “Where did he go?” You whispered.

 

You went on the bathroom but there’s no one there too. *Don’t tell me he went home already.* You slowly went on the window and sneaked outside of your house. You checked the doorknob but it’s not locked. “No way! Did someone tried to kidnap Kai-ssi?* You immediately went out of your house and look for Kai. You’re shouting his name. You reached the park where you and Kai usually do your homework. You heard someone humming your favorite song. *Is it Kai?* You saw him seating on the bench and eyes closed. “So he’s here.” You sighed. “Yah!!” You shouted. Kai opened his eyes and smiled. *How can he smile on a situation like this, huh?* You hit him. “Why? Why did you hit me? Did I do something bad again?” Kai asked and looked at you. “You keep me worrying about you. Why did you just go here alone? What if something bad happens? Why did you leave me alone on my house and you didn’t lock the door?” You keep hitting him and he grabbed your hand. “Relax. Breath in, breath out.” Kai chuckled and look at you. You gave him your death glare. Kai let go of your hand. “Okay, I’m sorry for leaving you. I didn’t mean to leave you just like that. But why are you here? It’s late already.” Kai gave you a suspicious look. You cleared your throat and looked down. “I can’t sleep so I went downstairs to talk with you.” Kai gave you a small smile. “Come here.” You seated beside him and he put your head on his shoulder. “Close your eyes and try to sleep.” You shut your eyes and Kai was singing you a lullaby. Kai was lightly tapping your shoulder.

 

 

You can feel the wind is blowing your hair. A few minutes, you’re off to dreamland. Kai checked you. He carried you until on your bed. He slowly put you on your bed and covered your body with blanket. He kissed your forehead and smiled. “Good night my special friend. Sweet dreams.” He turned off the lights. Before Kai leave your room, “Don’t leave me...” You whispered. *Is she having a nightmares?* “Mom, dad... please! Don’t leave me...” Tears fell on her face. “you-ah, no one’s going to leave you. I’m here.” Kai whispered as he hugged you. Suddenly, you woke up and catching your breath. “It’s just a dream.” You saw Kai hugging you. “Are you okay?” You gave him a nod. “Shut your eyes and try to sleep again. It’s going to be a tiring day tomorrow. You must get enough sleep.” You lied down and looked at Kai. “You’re not going to leave me right?” Kai nodded and you shut your eyes. He waits until you fall asleep. About 5 minutes, Kai yawned and just decided to sleep with you. You share the same bed. *Good night, Kai.*

 

 

*8am

You slowly opened your eyes and you saw Kai was facing you. The space between your face and Kai’s face is just an inch. He’s hugging and you can feel his heart beating. You’re eyes widened. “ KKKKAAAIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”  

 

-----

[A/N] 

Here's the chapter 12 :)) I hope you guys like it. 

How's the chapter 12? Comment it.  Comments are love <3

 

*Sorry for the wrong grammars and typos* 

Enjoy!