Chapter 29

A Nightmare Turns Into A Magical Dream (under editing c;)

[YOUR POV] 

 

That girl told me to come with her on the mall. I texted Sehun to meet me on the Starbucks coffee shop at the mall near Hongdae. She ordered me to bu y her a clothes. Am I her maid? Tss. She remained on the restroom while I'm buying her a clothes. She gave me 80,000 won. This is too much. Argh. I came back and gave her the clothes that I bought. "What's this?" She held out the dress from the plastic bag. "I'm not wearing this kind of clothes. Where did you buy this?" Her complaint. "What kind of clothes do you want? Abercrombie and fitch? Are you kidding me?" I looked at her and crossed my arms. She rolled her eyes, "Never mind." She went on the restroom cubicle. "Hey wait for me there. I need your help in wearing this cheap clothes." She said. This girl. 

 

After 10 minutes, FINALLY! She's done changing her clothes. We walked out from the restroom. "I'm sorry about what happened earlier. I'm sorry. Hmm... I need to go now." I bowed and I got a text message from Sehun, "I'm on the Starbucks now." Oh good. I came here first and Sehun have to wait for me. "Hey!" The girl held my wrist and smiled, "Can I come with you?" Come with me? She's kidding right? I smiled and it's a forced smile. "Does is mean a yes? I need a person that will guid me here. Now, where are you going?" She asked. "I have an important appointment now. I'm sorry but I have to go." I bowed and immediately ran off to the Starbucks. Too bad, she's following me. She's wearing a 5-inch heel. Okay, I'll stop. She's having a hard time running. "Good. You stopped. Did you know that I'm wearing this ?" She said as she catches her breath. "I know right. Then why are you wearing that kind of shoes in this kind of place?" I asked. "I didn't know that I'll run like a damn idiot just to catch you." She told me. "Okay. Now what's your plan?" I asked. "I just have a plan coming with you." She responded. "You can't. Give m your phone." She held out her phone and gave it to me. I saved my number to her phone. "Call me or text me tomorrow. Okay?" I gave back her phone. "Wait.  Choi you? That's your name?" I nodded. "By the way, before I leave. Can I ask what your name is?" "Sure! I'm Lee Hanna. From Boston, Massachusettes. Nice meeting you. You're in rush right? Now you can go. I'll just call you." She waved her hand and I headed to Starbucks where Sehun is. 

 

[SEHUN'S POV]

 

I waited for almost 10 minutes on the cafe. Finally, you came. "Oh hey!" Where have you been?" I asked. "I'm sorry. GAHH!! That girl she's so... ARGH!" She's angry now. "Okay. Sit first, what happened?" I calmed her down and we seated. She told me that she bumped into someone and the milk tea that she bought was spilled on the girl's clothes. And that girl requested you to buy her clothes. WHAT THE HECK? My twinkle isn't a maid! I have to meet that girl NOW! "I'm sorry for being late." She lowered her head. I shook my head, "No it's okay. Now we can go?" She looked at me with her puzzled look, "Where are we going?" "It's a surprise." I said and gave her a broad smile. I hope I can make my confession successful. HWAITING SEHUN! 


 

It's time for a confession! HAHAHA. Sorry for a short update. REALLY REALLY SORRY! I don't have much time. I'll try to double update tomorrow! :D KEKEKE. SEE YOU TOMORROW! HAVE A GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE <3 LOVE LOTS! THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS GUYS! I LOVE READING IT. YOU'LL MEET LEE HANNA ON THE SEQUEL. HAHAHA. <3 <3 <3 

 

ENJOY! *BBUING BBUING*