Chapter 18

A Nightmare Turns Into A Magical Dream (under editing c;)

[KAI'S POV] 

 

Sehun went to my house and he wants to talk with me. We just walked for awhile and went on the coffee shop near to my house. I don't know what are we going to talk about.  When we get on the coffee shop, we saw you running toward us. What is she doing here? Coincidence. I guess so. "Where have you been? I went to your house earlier but she told me that you're not there." She said. "Oh, congratulations twinkle! You get out from my house. Congrats!" Sehun clapped and messed your hair. Sehun's house? Twinkle? What's this all about? I looked to them and seems like they're so close. "You might be curious why I call her twinkle. That's what we're going to talk about." Talk about what? Aish. What's happening. You have to explain you. Me and Sehun ordered a coffee and a cheese bread. "Okay. Tell me what's going on?" I said. Sehun sighed and smiled. "you is my childhood friend. His father, worked on my grandma's company but years had passed, his dad build his own company. And they're living on my house for awhile. Because next year they're---." Before Sehun finish his words, you, cupped his mouth. "Nothing. Hahaha." Sehun removed her hands from his mouth and rolled his eyes. "I live on their house for awhile. My dad came back from America for me. I'm so happy and he gets me from that 'horror' house. And I'm not going to work to the restaurant, I guess." She explained. I'm happy that you're happy. I hope I can meet your dad soon. 

 

"I went to your house to tell this to you. You might look for you. I told this because you might worry about her." Sehun said. I nodded and drink my coffee. "Wait, Sehun, you're in Yura's team, right?" Sehun looked at me with his arms crossed. He gets his earphone and his ipad. "Listen to song first." Sehun puts the earphones on her ear. I saw him that he fulled the volume. His doing this because he doesn't want you to hear our conversation. "I need to be in Yura's side for you." What? Did he just use Yura? I don't know this guy he's unpredictable. "What are you talking about? You just used Yura?" I asked. Sehun shook his head.  "I fell in love to Yura but you need me more that she does. I know Yura already likes someone and it's not me. I don't know but I feel like my feelings are going to appear one by one." I turned my look on you and she's just watching us, clueless. Thinking on what he just said, she needs some protection. But Sehun wasn't around; I'm always there for here. He never protects her from those damn bullies. I don't think he can protect  you. I can't let him to be on her side always. you, needs me more. 

 

[YOUR POV]

 

I was listening to music while Kai and Sehun were talking about something that I don't know. What are they talking about? I'm curious. Sehun told me to wear this earphone. After 5 minutes, Sehun gets the earphone to me and gave me a huge smile. What's with that smile? "What did you just talked about?" I asked. Sehun shook his head. "Nothing?" He nodded. I turned my look to Kai. I feel like he's out of his mind. "Kai-sshi?" I clapped my eyes in front of his face. He blinked several times and smiled at me. Are they happy? Or it's just a fake smile? I just smiled and looked at both of them. AWKWARD. "Okay! Do you want to come over to Sehun's house?" I said to break the awkwardness to the both of them. Sehun eyes widened, "Hey! It's my house not yours." "Too bad, I live on your house. Just kidding. Mehrong~" They giggled. I stood out from my seat and said, "I'm going now. I have to go somewhere. I want to make myself happy." I bowed and waved. "Wait! Where are you going?" Kai asked. "I don't know. I want to tour Korea." I answered. "I'll come with you. I'm so bored today." Kai said. I shook my head. "Can I?" Kai does the aegyo. There he goes. I can't say NO to him. He usually took me out. I just nodded and he get out from his seat. How about Sehun? This is driving me crazy. He gave me his signature smile. I'm going CRAZY right now. I know what the meaning of that smile is. "Okay, let's go!" 


 

AYO WADDUP :3 PoohNik0518 here. Thanks for the comments that I got from the Chapter 16. Thanks also to those who subscribed. By the way, sorry for the short chapter. I'm don't have time to write my story. I only have 2 hours. My aunt got my time in front of my lappie. IT'S DREAM CONCERT TODAY and I'm happy that EXO-K got the chance to perform there. KEKEKE. Who's a SEHUN BIASED and KAI BIASED here? Hands up! 

I want to ask who do you like to end up with? KAI or SEHUN? COMMENT IT PLEASE! I WANT TO KNOW~ 

*Sorry for the wrong grammars and typos*

LOVE LOTS! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥