Chapter 37

A Nightmare Turns Into A Magical Dream (under editing c;)

[YOUR POV] 

 

"Hey bro..." I heard a familiar voice from the front door. "Hey... Come in." I turned my look to Sehun, looks so worried. I stood up and I saw a guy smiling at me. 

 

 

KAI?!?!?!??! My jaw dropped. "Hello Boss-sshi!" He waved. I blinked several times and rubbed my eyes. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Of course, BUSINESS and I'll study here." He answered. He will study here. I looked up to Sehun, he's just looking at us. I held his hand, "Can we talk for awhile?" He nodded. "Wait here, Kai-sshi. Thank you.." I pulled Sehun's arm and went to the kitchen. "Did you know about this already, don't you?" Sehun looked away, "I'm sorry..." I sighed, "Hunnie, look at me... You don't need to apologize but it's wrong that you've lied to me." He looked back to me, "I just don't want Kai to get you from me." That's what I like about about you, Sehun-ah. "You jelly?" I chuckled. "No, I'm not..." He denied. "But your face said that you are. " He shook his head, "I'm not..."

 

"Okay... I can't leave you, Hunnie. I love you! I love you so much!" I said. "Promise?" Sehun held out his pinky and I laced my pinky to his. "I promise." He hugs me andI pushed him away. "I told you that I hate skinships right?" Sehun pouted, "But twinkle..." "Okay, okay... Just hug." He nodded. He hugs me tight and suddenly, he planted a kiss on my cheeks. "Yah!" He went out of the kitchen and I followed him. Kai was seating on the living room comfortably. "Sehun, come here..." I called him and we seated across Kai. "How are you by the way?" Sehun asked. "I'm kind of fine... How about you two? How's your relationship?" Kai asked us. He knew about our relationship already? WOAH. "How'd you know?" I asked. "Someone told me... By the way, congratulations!" He held out his hand, Sehun shook hands with him. "Thanks..." An awkward atmosphere filled the whole room. After 30 seconds, "So, where are you going to stay?" I asked unexpectedly. I don't know what to say. "Still the same." Kai said. I nodded and smiled, "How's Boston, Kai-sshi?" You can see on his eyes that it's not fine. "Erm... it's good." He answered. You're lying. 

 

-------

 

One week had passed. On that one week, many things happened. Sehun and I usually went out. I don't know what's with him these days. He's not that happy. Kai usually visits me on Sehun's house. My dad went back home to America for 1 week. I can't come with him, because of my studies here. About Sehun's cousin... we're going to meet her again, I guess next week. She's so familiar. I can't remember where I had seen her. Nothing important. Sehun told me to wear a dress and told me to wear a makeup too. Aish! What's his up to?  Who knows? Sehun likes surprises. He usually gives me a gift even though it's not my birthday. After a few minutes, I wore my polka dot dress, wearing the necklace that Sehun gave me. 

 

   

 

I waited for him on the gate. 2 minutes had passed, Sehun came with his car. He opened the door car for me. I seated next to him and put the seat belt over my body. "You look pretty..." Sehun said. I blushed, "I'm not, but thanks. You're handsome too..." Sehun smiled and starts the car. We went to a restaurant. "I rented this whole restaurant just for the two of us." Sehun said. "You don't need to that. But why are we here?" I asked. "You'll know later..." Sehun whispered. I nodded and smiled. Sehun pulled the chair and I seated. He sat across me. Few minutes, there's a song played. 너의 세상으로, by EXO-K. My favorite song. I'm listening to this song while eating. Later on, when the song ended, Sehun get out of his chair and held out his hand. "Can I dance with you?" Then, another song played. I chuckled, "I don't know how to dance." Sehun shook his head, "I know you're good. We're the partner on the Masquerade Ball rehearsal right?" I don't have a choice but to hold his hand and dance with him. After dancing, we went back to our seats. Sehun is hiding something in his back. A bouquet of flowers? I can see it. LOL. He held it out and I take it. "Thank you..." Sehun smiled, "Wait here for a while." I nodded.  

 

Seriously, why are we here? Is it a date? NO!!! Sehun came back holding a red velvet box and kneeled down. "Hey, what are you doing?" I said in panic. "Twinkle... Will you marry me?" MARRY YOU?!?!?! "Are you serious?" I asked. "I'm really sure. I thought of this for a long time. Is it a yes?" I don't know what to say. "Silence means yes?...." Sehun said. Oh god! What am I going to answer? We've been in  a relationship but I haven't think about this. "Hunnie..." I sighed. Lord, I hope I'll never regret my answer. Sehun is still waiting for my answer... In 5,4..3...2...1... "It's a YES." Sehun slid the ring to my index finger with our couple ring. "Thank you Twinkle... I love you!" Sehun hugs me. "Promise me you're not going to hurt me." I said. "I promise." Sehun let me go and kissed me. "You're going to be my wife soon... So I can kiss you whenever I want." Sehun said. "No! NO! NO! You can't kiss me just like that." Sehun pouted. "You're bad!" I chuckled, "Stop acting like a child there..." Sehun shook his head, "Kiss me first." "NO." If I'll kiss this guy, he's going to steal a kiss again. I don't want it. "Hunnie... look at me." He looked up to me and kissed him slowly. Sehun kissed me deeply and he wrapped his arms to my waist.

 

I'm going to be Sehun's future wife. I liked him... no LOVED him for a long time. I found my prince charming. Is this the last chapter of our love story? I'm lucky that I have someone in my life. I hope my mom is here. I hope she's happy that I found someone that can take care and love me like my mom. "Sehun-ah.... saranghae..." 


 

FOR THE FINAL CHAPTER! SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! HAHAHAHA. I'M BUSY THESE DAYS. I DO HAVE A REPORT TO DO TODAY. T_T I HAVE CLASSES LATER. GAHHHHH! WHAT IS LIFE? T_T THANK YOU GUYS WHO SUPPORTED THIS STORY! I'M HAPPY THAT I GOT 100+ SUBBIES TO THIS STORY! SEE YOU ON THE SEQUEL. / BOWS / CURTAIN CLOSED. 

 

THE SEQUEL [MY LADY]