Chapter 36

A Nightmare Turns Into A Magical Dream (under editing c;)

[KAI'S POV] 

 

I have already arrived at the Incheon Airport. We will going to see each other again. I got my baggage and gets a cab. This time, I'll try to give my very best just for you. I need her forgiveness, I just leave her without seeing me, without hearing her voice... That's a . I'm sorry for the word, but I hate it. Why did I even leave her like that? Sehun told be that, she waited for me at my door. Why did I even know that? It just means that I'm a fool. 1 hour before I reached my house. It's still mornin yet, I didn't feel sleepy. I need to adjust again because of the time. Well anyways, I'm planning to meet you later.

 

It's still morning so she might be sleeping. I went home, the maid and the driver here was gone when I left. It's such a big house then I'm the only one who's going to live here. Goosebumps. I went to the convenience store and buy my breakfast. I'm not that good in cooking. Shame on me. I bought ramen, ice creams, eggs, fresh milks, chocopie and the other personal needs. I got home and put the foods I bought to the cabinet, in the kitchen. I'll try to make a breakfast but it's a FAIL. A fried egg with shell and a ramen. I think this is the delicous breakfast ever. Good job, Kai. I better call my maid back. Few hours ago, I checked my wirst watch, it's 11am. I took a bath and get changed. I drove off to Sehun's house. I'm calling Sehun while driving but he's not answering. Is he still sleeping? When I reached his house, I clicked the door bell sevreal times. No one's coming out. What's this? I called Sehun again but he's not answering. I clicked the door bell again, the door opens...

 

[SEHUN'S POV] 

 

Twinkle's dad, knew our relationship already. Nothing to worry about. I got a call from my aunt and told me that my cousin is here now, few weeks ago or month. I forgot. She told me that she wants to meet me. She's a girl, I'll introduce my cousin to my beloved girlfriend. I told my girlfriend that she's going tomorrow here at my house, in the afternoon. My girlfriend was preparing the lunch while I'm contacting my cousin, she's not answering. I've called her a 1000000000 times already. Aish~ Few minutes later, the door bell rang. It must be her. I opened the door and a cold face girl welcomed me.

 

 

"Are you Lee Hanna?" I asked. She nodded, "Yes, I am. And you are?" I smiled, "I'm Oh Sehun. Welcome to Korea, cousin." "Thanks." She coldly said and entered my house. I told her to sit first and wait for the lunch. I was observing her. "So where do you live?" I asked. "At the Gangnam. I just live on an apartment there. It's so cheap." She said. Is she kidding me? The apartments there was so expensive. "I see..." "The lunch is ready." My girlfriend came out from the kitchen, wearing an apron. "Oh, you didn't tell me that there's a  girl in here. Is she your wife?" She asked as she points at twinkle. I shook my head, "She's my girlfriend, she lives here." "You seems familiar... Have I seen you somewhere?" My girlfriend spoke up. "I don't know you..." Hanna said. "Yeah... right." We went on the dining room and eat. My girlfriend prepare an american style lunch. She's good, really good. "So, what's your name?" My girlfriend asked Hanna. "I'm Hanna. My English name is, Hanna Steffan and my Korean name is, Lee Hanna. " She answered. "She's really familiar..." Twinkle whispered at me. I looked at Hanna who's eating quietly.

 

After the lunch, I brought Hanna to the living room again to have a small talk. "So why are you here in Korea?" I asked. "To study, and to go away from that ing business." Woaahhh. Her language. When Twinkle, finished on washing the plates, she brought us a orange juice and biscuits. She sat next to me and joins our convo. "Is this an interview?" She asked. "Kind of." I answered. "I better go now." She said as she stood up from her seat. "Hey wait." When she opens the door, there's a guy infront of her. ". I'm not working on  'Lost and Found', you better call the maid of this house not me." She said with an expressionless tone of voice. "Hey, where are you going!?" I ran towards her and saw Kai. "I'm going now... See yo-- Erm.. No. I'm not going to see you again. Thanks for the horrible food I'd ate." She left. How can dare she? Is my aunt sure that she's my cousin? "Hey bro..." Kai patted my shoulders. 


 

Kai is BACK. XD Well anyways, Thank you for reading my Chapter 36. Few more chapters... then we'll jump to the sequel. Yayyyyy! Sehun's cousin... LOL at her. :)))) /le bows/ I'm knocked out last night, I'm so tired. T_______T I'll update tomorrow :) LOVE LOTS. <3  

 

 

EXO-M LOVERS LET ME HUG YOU! <3 <3 HAHAHA. WHO IS YOUR BIAS IN EXO-M? I want to know! ^^