Chapter 3

A Nightmare Turns Into A Magical Dream (under editing c;)

[YOUR POV]

 

ANOTHER NEW DAY! I just woke up when my stepmom calls me again to cook her food. After that, I immediately went up to my room, took a bath and brushed my teeth. I wear my uniform and my school shoes. While going down the stairs, my step sis calls me. “Hey! After you classes, go home immediately and wash this dress. I’m gonna use this for the masquerade ball. Wash it carefully.” I put it on a hanger and immediately went out.  

 

Thursday afternoon, Mrs. Park entered to our room while holding a poster. She posted it to the board and said, “We will gonna have a masquerade ball next week. Starting tomorrow choose your partner for the coming ball. Take note, girls to boys and boys to girls. Please be prepared. Just read this. That’s all. Class suspended. Take care.” My classmates immediately went to the board and read the poster. “Kyaa~ I’m going to ask Se Hun oppa to be my partner.” The girl said. “No way~ you can’t! Se Hun oppa is mine.” When Yura arrived, all of them back to their seats. “I’m going to ask Kai oppa to be my partner.” Yura said and suddenly smirked. I just grabbed my bag and went out of the room. Masquerade ball? Pshhhh~ No one will go to invite me to be their partner. Look at me... EVERYONE HATES ME. I’m the queen of ugliness in this school. I’m popular because I’m a nerd and a weirdo. I just went to the school garden where I usually take a nap or read some books. I heard some footsteps coming closer to me. “you, can y-you be my partner for this upcoming masquerade ball?” I turned my head and I saw my nerd classmate, like me. I shook my head and said, “I’m sorry, I don’t have anything to wear. I’m sorry.” He just left and I continued reading my books. After 5 minutes, I grabbed my bag and planning to go home. When I opened the school garden door, Yura came and said, “Why do you have to reject that nerd’s request, huh? Look at the mirror, you two suits together.” I looked down and Yura tapped my shoulder. “Don’t expect for Kai’s invitation. Good luck to your day dreaming moment.” She left and I seated on the ground and cry.

 

 

[KAI’S POV]

 

After our class, I haven’t seen you. I went to the school garden. I saw you and Yura talking. I hide at the tree and listen to their conversation.“Why do you have to reject that nerd’s request, huh? Look at the mirror, you two suits together. Don’t expect for Kai’s invitation. Good luck to your day dreaming moment.” Yura said and left. When Yura came outside the school garden, I blocked her and said, “You don’t have to do that to you. You’re hurting her feelings.” Yura smirked and replied, “Huh? Hurting her feelings? I’m just telling the truth. By the way, can you be my partner?” I shook my head and tapped her head, “Don’t expect that I’m gonna say YES to your invitation. You don’t have any manners.” I left and went to you. I saw her crying on the floor, I gave her my handkerchief and she wiped her tears. “Don’t cry. I’m here. Don’t worry.” She nodded and stood up. “Thank you again Mr. Kim.”

 

 

“Mr. Kim? Don’t call me that way. I look old. Ha-ha.” She giggled and bowed. We seated on the bench and talked. “What happened? Why are you crying?” She smiled and said, “Nothing. By the way, why are you here? How’d you know that I’m here?” I smiled and scratched my head, “I usually see you’re here. you, can you be my partner for this upcoming masquerade ball?” you’s eyes widened and said, “B-but, something bad will happen to you or me. And I don’t have anything to wear and I’m not pretty enough to wear a beautiful dress.” .” I shook my head and messed her hair, “I have a plan. The masquerade ball is next week right? Maybe I can make a little make-over to you. C’mon! Let’s go to my house.” I grabbed her hand and she stopped. “WAIT! I have to work on our restaurant. My stepmom might get angry to me.” I smiled and said, “Don’t worry. I’ll just call your stepmom.” We rode on a bus and after 30 minutes, we arrived at my house. 

 

 

 

[YOUR POV]

 

We arrived at Kai’s house. It’s my first time coming to my classmate’s house. “THIS IS YOUR HOUSE?!!?” My jaw dropped when I saw Kai’s house. It’s like a mansion! Yes, it’s a mansion! “Yes! This is my house. Ohh, why? Is there any problem?” I shook my head and we entered his house. While entering his house, a maid greeted us and bowed. Kai whispered to her ear and left us. "This is going to be fun." Kai smiled and we went to the dining room. There's a lot of food there.  We eat and after that, Kai’s maid calls me. “Ma’am, please come with me.” I look at Kai and he smiled. I stood up and came with the maid. We arrived at a big room with lots of dress, shoes, and stilettos. The maid left me and a girl with a high heeled shoe, a beautiful dress and a pretty girl greeted me. “Hi. I’m Saffara. I’m the personal designer of Mr. Kim.” I bowed and smiled, “Hi Ms. Saffara! I’m you, Kai’s classmate.”

 

She nodded and gave me a 15 boxes of clothes. “Here you go, get this and wear it. Come back here tomorrow and we’re going to buy you contact lenses. We’re going to an optical shop tomorrow and to a salon. Be ready okay?” I just nodded with my jaw dropped and left. I go back to the dining room, carrying 15 boxes of clothes. “Uh-oh~ I’ll help you to carry this.” Kai carry all the boxes and we went to his car and put it in his car. “I’ll just take you home.” Kai said. “Ohh, thank you.” I said with my soft voice. “By the way, my Saffara told me to pick you up tomorrow. Since we don’t have any classes tomorrow, I’ll come with you and Saffara.” I nodded and when we arrived at my stepmom’s house, Kai knocked on the door and my step sister opened the door, “KAI!?!” 

 

------

Who is your step sis? Any idea? 

Comment it! ^^